Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,711 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) (36500 Views)

World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession / Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. / APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Pain(m): 7:16am On Aug 31, 2014
All I see are a bunch of failed old men in a crammed up garage in houston

7 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 31, 2014
I don't really understand what all of you are saying. If you want to hold a meeting, will you go as far kilimanjaro to hold it? I stay in America, the best place to hold any meeting will be in America. I should risk my life with all these news on insecurity and ebola everywhere. You should understand this, this meeting is probably for Ibos staying in America and not all over the world.

Nigerians are always looking for other people to change their country for them. So, the job of these men is to change igboland for you, ba? If you can't change your present situation, runaway too and stop blaming anybody.

Nigerians are difficult to please, what about the numerous number of meetings held in Nigeria in the past? Did you mention that?

This men are Nigerians not your leaders. They are normal citizens of Nigeria, they are only concerned about the welfare of their tribemen. It is not their job to change this country, direct your complaint to your government.

Instead of you to complain about the wizards holding meetings on our money, you're here complaining about normal citizens of Nigeria holding meeting where they so please.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by RebelLeader15(m): 7:28am On Aug 31, 2014
ikeyman00: ^^^^ correction; they are not from the Zoo called Nigeria

they are old fools on red cap from Biafran land

mind u Biafra is older than europe and nigeria

lugard done alot of damage
shut your fuckn dirty mouth....

OJUKWU slaves

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by dazzy4real(m): 7:31am On Aug 31, 2014
demented old fools and am not sorry about that

they re even proud of holding meetings in houston texas instead of where they origininated from..igbo land..how do we progress in this country ? my state is in a mess

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Niwdog(m): 7:31am On Aug 31, 2014
buchilino:

as an igboman i beg to disagreed with u, but its a free world. even if u despise the entity called Nigeria (And why should they return to the cesspit called Nigeria) are u telling there r no safe place in igboland to organize the event?. i personally find insulting. are u telling places like nusska, awka
nsukka..igbo in diaspora not igbo in nigeria,beside u didn't know wht dey wia discusin.we have igbo meeting in every part of the world,that is held evry last sunday of the month.so haters stop hating.

6 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by ketoprofen(m): 7:33am On Aug 31, 2014
50calibre:

And why should they return to the cesspit called Nigeria, where human lives worth nothing? Many of these men built their lives in America, you're asking them to abandon the sane and functioning society they're used to for an impoverished/dysfunctional one, is there any sense in that? Can you do it?

What you're suggesting is like asking someone to trade a cake for faeces.

If they return, can you guarantee their safety? I'm pretty sure most of these men suffer from one health problem or the other, can you guarantee their medical needs would be met?

Some of you guys bleat like sheeps yet given the slightest opportunity most of you will flee that country without looking back. You can't rebuild Nigeria with bare hands, and say what you will of these men, they are cowards, they're in exile, bla bla bla it doesn't matter, what matters is they're in safer place.

You should have left them to wallow in their ignorance.
Imagine asking what people are doing abroad, as if the aged ones in Nigeria are given any chance to plan with their recycled leaders.
Mtchew.
The problems Nigeria are accumulating now are even enough to keep people away .

10 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by HIPROFILE(m): 7:34am On Aug 31, 2014
ikeyman00: ^^^^ correction; they are not from the Zoo called Nigeria

they are old fools on red cap from Biafran land

mind u Biafra is older than europe and nigeria

lugard done alot of damage

Anumanu! they choose to sit together and discuss something meaningful than partying around Texas .....this is why u can never think right all your posts goes left I mean so so negative I hope you are nat an epitome of negative influence cos such people are nat welcomed here.

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:35am On Aug 31, 2014
Houston is no man's land.

9 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by RebelLeader15(m): 7:37am On Aug 31, 2014
babyosisi:

45 years in America and he didn't write a will?
If I stay 45 years in the USA and die and people take me back to Nigeria I will haunt them from my grave
Igbomentality
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 31, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Houston is no man's land.
lol!!!!

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 31, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Houston is no man's land.
grin Houston, and indeed Texas, were formerly Mexican territory
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by ketoprofen(m): 7:41am On Aug 31, 2014
This is a meeting of diasporans, so, the meeting was held there.
Am still in Nigeria but if I get the opportunity to travel abroad, You know what will happen.

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 31, 2014
I am very certain the sessions were being conducted in english language. grin grin Igbo people sha

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by mascot87(m): 7:47am On Aug 31, 2014
I am sure they would be discussing how igbo citizens developed Texas & America in general... As usual,beating there chest #SMH for them grin grin

Already one of them don dey talk say Houston is no man's land up their . grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Jnyf(f): 7:49am On Aug 31, 2014
Very wrong Imo,Enugu,Abia etc don lost wey mk dem go Texas or Texas don turn bafran extention.
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Soteriahascome: 7:55am On Aug 31, 2014
Cool... Obodo onyibo amaka.
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by komek(m): 7:58am On Aug 31, 2014
babyosisi:

When you fix Nigeria,they will return
Many of those men came here as students and Nigeria deteriorated in their absence
When you people fix it,they will return

Because they went there as students, for that they will have to die and be buried there. What was the reason why they went there to study? Was it to add to add to the US economy or to learn something and bring back what they learnt to develop there country." When you fix Nigeria,they will return". Inferiority complex. That ur statement is a statement of a lazy person who does not want to work. If it is good , we will go there, if we spoil am , we go carry our load go another place. See them with their old faces and red caps, not even looking good upon all there stay in the US, that shows u how they are been used as second class citizens and they have been taken into modern slavery. What is Okwute ndi Igbo doing with pple like this sef.

7 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Allohrandy(m): 8:01am On Aug 31, 2014
Houston TX !! The capital of Nigerians living in America. I hope to visit Houston one day

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by abbakacici: 8:01am On Aug 31, 2014
1stola:
Do you use your brains at all?
Old rouges discussing the problems of their country in another man's country...
The problems they started and later ran away from...
How will their useless talks affect and change the situations on ground?
leave him alone, he dont think with his brain but his ass, if igbo in America are discussing the problem of igbo in America like their children not able to speak igbo language correctly not knowing their history etc nobody will have problem with that. but they can solve the problem they run away from 30-40 years ago

4 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:02am On Aug 31, 2014
CFCfan:
grin Houston, and indeed Texas, were formerly Mexican territory
It was annexed in 1845.
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by DonaldGenes(m): 8:08am On Aug 31, 2014
Omexonomy: How are we sure these pissures were not taken under ijora bridge.
grin grin
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by akman(m): 8:09am On Aug 31, 2014
Guys the 2014 world Igbo congress in Houston Texas, USA was not held in this venue. Oftentimes I wonder why people just peddle false information that can always be verified.

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Schematics: 8:16am On Aug 31, 2014
This congress do not need to hold in Nigeria because it is meant to attract the diaspora, and US being the country that host the largest population of diasporans is the best place that will seem central for such an occasion..

5 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 31, 2014
[size=18pt]Am dissappointed how some gullible Igbos here gave the tigerclawed faces the leeway to malign their leaders,

Let them discuss it there, if they came back to do it, if they didnt join PDP or Islamic APC all their discussions will be nonsense, they will never be allowed to see the light of the day.

Visit my villa Okija and see what Okija-USA are doing in my community, they provided boreholes, provide classrooms for students in sec schs, donate computers, organised educational fairs and healthcare facilitation; they are not in Abuja, they are not in Nigerai government whatsoever but they have contributed more than those that are in government.

Tell me all the constitutional conferences held in Nigeria and all committee set up here and there have that benefited the common man or atleast move the country an inch.

Pita Obi from the same world Igbo Congress Held abroad got Dr Joeseph Nwiloh attention, he built a hospital and Nwiloh equipped it, now they are doing open heart surgery in Anambra State.

Why must it be held in failed country Nigeria, its either arm robbers shot somebody or they might be kidnapped...

I beg una to leave igbos alone, lets do their things, atleast they are better than the yorobaas that don't have anything outside USA, their cities are slums, their villages are nothing but places to keep death goat and mad cows.

Discuss the ideas abroad, carry them out at home [/size]

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:37am On Aug 31, 2014
musiwa93: interesting.. a nigeria church auditorium in north ameria. You can see that majority are yoruba people.

what is here to see?

Are the chairs yoruba, or the screen?
Sick dude!!

12 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Awoofawo(m): 8:38am On Aug 31, 2014
Ikengawo:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casablanca_Conference

The crisis in Europe ( and the world ) at that time justified the moving the conference to FRENCH Morocco (which happened to be under France total control then)!

So bro your analogy to hold water! cool

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 31, 2014

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Schematics: 8:40am On Aug 31, 2014
From right to left: Peter Obi, Iwuanyanwu, Wogu (Minister of Labour).

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by SambisaKing: 8:41am On Aug 31, 2014
my gee dont mind the foolish Igbos here, look at the way they gathered ant infested firewoods and watch the Yoruba lizards paying them visits.

Let the congress be held in Mars, but let the outcome benefit the commonest Igboperson in the remotest part of the Igboland.

Check the ngbantis trying to be more reasonable and progressive when their leaders are yravelling abroad for medical checkup over headache and kneejerk.

Visit Igboland and see what the WIC are doing, they are trying in their onw little way, go and hold you successive Hausa foolanis and their slaves that basterdized this country making these brains to flee to abroad.

How can a reasonable human be in Nigeria of Boko Haram and Soka Forest?

Igbo leaders in US are not government officials you voted in after giving you odourless fufu and ewa oloyin, Igbos abroad are accomplished professionals whom for the love for thier nation decided to do something to better their folks lots.

the people we voted in here what have they done

Shame to you all gullible Igbos here for allowing this eddiot to attack your leaders out of hatred and sentiments

IgboMonk: [size=18pt]Am dissappointed how some gullible Igbos here gave the tigerclawed faces the leeway to malign their leaders,

Let them discuss it there, if they came back to do it, if they didnt join PDP or Islamic APC all their discussions will be nonsense, they will never be allowed to see the light of the day.

Visit my villa Okija and see what Okija-USA are doing in my community, they provided boreholes, provide classrooms for students in sec schs, donate computers, organised educational fairs and healthcare facilitation; they are not in Abuja, they are not in Nigerai government whatsoever but they have contributed more than those that are in government.

Tell me all the constitutional conferences held in Nigeria and all committee set up here and there have that benefited the common man or atleast move the country an inch.

Pita Obi from the same world Igbo Congress Held abroad got Dr Joeseph Nwiloh attention, he built a hospital and Nwiloh equipped it, now they are doing open heart surgery in Anambra State.

Why must it be held in failed country Nigeria, its either arm robbers shot somebody or they might be kidnapped...

I beg una to leave igbos alone, lets do their things, atleast they are better than the yorobaas that don't have anything outside USA, their cities are slums, their villages are nothing but places to keep death goat and mad cows.

Discuss the ideas abroad, carry them out at home [/size]
[/size]

12 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Erotex(m): 8:43am On Aug 31, 2014
If u don't like the way it is being hold over there plz go commit suicide
My advice to my fellow Igbo brothers is let them not be discouraged by what our fellow Nigerias are saying
They never want the best for us!
U cannot achieve peace without unity
It doesn't matter where the meeting is being hold what matter is the agenda of the meeting

The best of the Igbos is yet to come!!!

9 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 31, 2014
[size=18pt]This is what Yorubas are expecting of Igboleaders abroad.

Shame on you gullible igbos in NL, shame on you for falling to their gimmicks[/size]

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dele Momodu And His Wife, Mobolaji Abiodun Adaramaja, 30 Years Ago (Throwback Ph / Gerry Gogan Obituary: Irish Priest Expelled From Biafra / Revolution Now: Heavily Armed Security Operatives Storm Roads, Streets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.