Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Photos: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde At The Pampers Sales Rep Convention - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde At The Pampers Sales Rep Convention (33807 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Time Magazine's Gala Night in New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde At The Pampers Sales Rep Convention by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
Nice dress but she needs to lose weight!
Re: Photos: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde At The Pampers Sales Rep Convention by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
Why tf is this on fp
Re: Photos: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde At The Pampers Sales Rep Convention by boxiposhags: 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
please tell aunty tiwa to come and take fashion lessons from her. peacock is far different from hen forget that they are both aves. grin
Re: Photos: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde At The Pampers Sales Rep Convention by MillionDollars: 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
dolapo92: na u know ooo... season just dey start... things will soon turn around for man u...wait make we sign vidal and blind finish.... we go shock una
make i tell u o...
I'm also a man.u fan!!
Buh do we av to wait for jst a player for things to turn around?

Di maria no reach abi
Re: Photos: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde At The Pampers Sales Rep Convention by iswallker(m): 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
What is jalade..

How does it stop the spread the dreaded evd
Re: Photos: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde At The Pampers Sales Rep Convention by beamzy08(m): 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
Cute....love her style of fashion
Re: Photos: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde At The Pampers Sales Rep Convention by Eniqurl(f): 11:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
Wow! Ever pretty.
Re: Photos: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde At The Pampers Sales Rep Convention by mokane28: 12:21am On Aug 31, 2014
old age is fast catching up with her
Re: Photos: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde At The Pampers Sales Rep Convention by OdeyTommy: 12:22am On Aug 31, 2014
Looking cute.
Re: Photos: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde At The Pampers Sales Rep Convention by mamagee3(f): 1:24am On Aug 31, 2014
Love her dress, she looks great!!!
Re: Photos: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde At The Pampers Sales Rep Convention by seankay(m): 1:41am On Aug 31, 2014
Where is the pampers? Abi she wear pampers for yansh?
Re: Photos: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde At The Pampers Sales Rep Convention by Nobody: 3:11am On Aug 31, 2014
Nice outfit. But seriously what's the function of that big bow? I don't think that big bow is necessary.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde At The Pampers Sales Rep Convention by enemmo(f): 3:57am On Aug 31, 2014
angry This thread should have been about Dakores great dress.Omotolas dress is a normal peplum dress with that hideous bow.Arrrrgh.The only thing unique about it is the shade of blue.My 2 cents[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: Photos: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde At The Pampers Sales Rep Convention by Nobody: 5:04am On Aug 31, 2014
undecided Dafuq did i just see? she is an over weight whale, WTF?!!! fatty alert, fatty, fatty, fatty, fatty, fatty, fatty
Re: Photos: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde At The Pampers Sales Rep Convention by Fajzay: 6:29am On Aug 31, 2014
dolapo92: na u know ooo... season just dey start... things will soon turn around for man u...wait make we sign vidal and blind finish.... we go shock una

SO u pple can totally go blind ba??. lol
Re: Photos: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde At The Pampers Sales Rep Convention by zurine(f): 6:35am On Aug 31, 2014
she's kinda aging
Re: Photos: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde At The Pampers Sales Rep Convention by JerryJJZ(m): 7:51am On Aug 31, 2014
I guess she cant deny old age anymore,,,,,,,,,, she is now fat and her eyes have even changed,,,, i guess she will take that ukwu to her grave,,, lolz
Re: Photos: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde At The Pampers Sales Rep Convention by Daddybee: 8:52am On Aug 31, 2014
Omosexy and Dakore....good homes. U rock!
Re: Photos: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde At The Pampers Sales Rep Convention by ayokunle032(m): 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
grin
tpia1: we are still afraid of ebola though?

Re: Photos: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde At The Pampers Sales Rep Convention by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tôt Im d'only one who noticed how unnecessary dat bow is.

babyosisi:

She has fattened up again
Too much Amala is bad

Seriously now
Big girls rock!
She looks very good and well put together
I wish the dress didn't have that bow,it wasn't necessary

1 Like

Re: Photos: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde At The Pampers Sales Rep Convention by ksmiley: 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
Re: Photos: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde At The Pampers Sales Rep Convention by SenatorJames(m): 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
Beauty fades? Yes, the bible says so
calobinna: look at the arms like that of a mother which she is....i guess beauty fades!
nice pic though!
But inner beauty fade not.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Selena Leath Shares Before & After Photo With Runtown And Their Son / Mercy Aigbe Slays In Short Chic Cold-shoulder Gown / Aki And Pawpaw Hang Out Together (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.