Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Niger East Senatorial By-election Update - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger East Senatorial By-election Update (6106 Views)

Election 2015: Live Election Update - PUNCH / PDP Defeats APC, Wins Niger East Senatorial By-election, Premium Times. / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 31, 2014
1United1:

Niger East Senatorial Election declared inconclusive.INEC fixes Sept 6 for supplementary election in 6 LGAs
who won the other LGAs? Beside I see a more humiliation for PDP.
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by arewanationz: 10:11am On Aug 31, 2014
1United1:

Niger East Senatorial Election declared inconclusive.INEC fixes Sept 6 for supplementary election in 6 LGAs

This is serious. PDP trying to make the impossible possible.

Hmmm....PDP I hail thee.
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by 1United1: 10:11am On Aug 31, 2014
barcanista: who won the other LGAs? Beside I see a more humiliation for PDP.

Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has declared Saturday by-election in Niger East Senatorial election inconclusive.

The candidate of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Shem Zagbayi Nuhu is so far leading by 89,640 votes against David Umaru of All Progressives Congress (APC) who polled 84,698 votes.

Declaring the result inconclusive at about 6:30am Sunday, the Returning Officer for the election, Professor Wole Morenikeji said there problems in 7 units in 5 local government areas which rendered the results of the units void.

He said fresh election will hold in the affected units on Saturday September 6 befoire a final result of te by-election would be announced.

heavy rigging by pdp
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by arewanationz: 10:18am On Aug 31, 2014
1United1:

heavy rigging by pdp

How did PDP get this miraculouse lead?

Nigeria is in trouble. We must not fold our hands and watch these criminals continue to force themselves on the masses.

The ppeople should come out and REJECT this result even before next week's election. angry
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 31, 2014
1United1:

heavy rigging by pdp
The candidate of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Shem Zagbayi Nuhu is so far leading by 89,640 votes against David Umaru of All Progressives Congress (APC) who polled 84,698 votes. this is heavy rigging as there's no way the pdp came close in the announced result of PU and LGAs. Niger citizens must not allow this daylight fraud that was attempted in Osun to prevail. APC need to wake up and put mÀchinery in ¶lace to counter rigging in inec office. Surely pdp is out to rig 2015.

1 Like

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by Ventura1: 10:36am On Aug 31, 2014
We need result breakdown by LGA, let see any LG dats more populous than chanchaga and bosso which APC won convincely. THIS RESULT IS FRAUD!
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by jmaine: 10:40am On Aug 31, 2014
Bunch of lousy APC noise makers who were busy mastvbating and posting needless trash when INEC hasn't announced the valid results.

Meforyou was actually right he cautioned you guys to stop commenting on an election you know nothing about.

Niger State was won by the CPC in 2011, so am wondering why the sudden glee when a grassroots APC politician was having a good showing so far.

May the best and most loved candidate win . . . . . .

5 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 31, 2014
The janjaweeedians have been coming up with all sorts of fictitious results, I knew they will scream blue murder when the real results are announced. What man will tell a lie and believe in his lie? Janjaweeedians, you need to be effin realistic with yourselves sometimes. PDP is winning and as far as we are concerned, it stays so.

3 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by meforyou1(m): 10:51am On Aug 31, 2014
Told you all yesterday that the reports I was getting from Minna indicated that PDP was leading.
The election was in 9 local govts. APC always wins in Minna. So on Sept 6, it will be concluded and Dr Shem Nuhu Zagbai will be next Senator and Barr David David Umoru would have lost his straight 4th election.

5 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by meforyou1(m): 10:54am On Aug 31, 2014
Mynd44, can you please move it to front page, since there's now INEC confirmation

3 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by meforyou1(m): 10:56am On Aug 31, 2014
tokunboh: The janjaweeedians have been coming up with all sorts of fictitious results, I knew they will scream blue murder where the real results are announced. What man will tell a lie and believe in his lie? Janjaweeedians, you need to be effin realistic with yourselves sometimes. PDP is winning and as far as we are concerned, it stays so.
they were rejoicing over minna results, when we know minna always stages protest votes, forgetting there are 9 local govts involved

4 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by jmaine: 10:58am On Aug 31, 2014
meforyou1: Told you all yesterday that the reports I was getting from Minna indicated that PDP was leading.
The election was in 9 local govts. APC always wins in Minna. So on Sept 6, it will be concluded and Dr Shem Nuhu Zagbai will be next Senator and Barr David David Umoru would have lost his straight 4th election.

You be valid person, no mind those bunch of noisy and lousy forum members . . . .

6 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by Wasquad(m): 11:07am On Aug 31, 2014
They are born to misled......... I dont know why people will be determined e-partisan. Shiorrrr
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by garux: 11:07am On Aug 31, 2014
this move by pdp agent (inec) will not work, i was in suleija yesterday and the masses re strongly behind David. The other candidate was a former commisioner and two term deputy governor bt did nothing for his people. Besides they view him as talba stooge who ll nt contest in d 2015 general election (ll sale d seat to talba).
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by meforyou1(m): 11:09am On Aug 31, 2014
arewanationz:

How did PDP get this miraculouse lead?

Nigeria is in trouble. We must not fold our hands and watch these criminals continue to force themselves on the masses.

The ppeople should come out and REJECT this result even before next week's election. angry
so the meaning of rigging is always when APC is losing.

1 Like

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by meforyou1(m): 11:13am On Aug 31, 2014
jmaine: Bunch of lousy APC noise makers who were busy mastvbating and posting needless trash when INEC hasn't announced the valid results.

Meforyou was actually right he cautioned you guys to stop commenting on an election you know nothing about.

Niger State was won by the CPC in 2011, so am wondering why the sudden glee when a grassroots APC politician was having a good showing so far.

May the best and most loved candidate win . . . . . .

bros, not Niger State, only Minna federal constituency.
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by garux: 11:15am On Aug 31, 2014
meforyou1: Told you all yesterday that the reports I was getting from Minna indicated that PDP was leading.
keep on dreaming, are u a journalist or wat? Conclusion reached on report? Smh. I was in niger state since last week, infact i left niger yesterday evening and from what i witness in suleija it s only rigging that can give nuhu dat seat cos he has lost mandate of the people since 1999 (kure regime). On the other hand david is well known and is accepted by the common masses.
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by seanet02: 11:15am On Aug 31, 2014
Daylight robbery
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by jmaine: 11:16am On Aug 31, 2014
meforyou1: bros, not Niger State, only Minna federal constituency.

Okay bruv . . . . .
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Update by meforyou1(m): 11:31am On Aug 31, 2014
garux: keep on dreaming, are u a journalist or wat? Conclusion reached on report? Smh. I was in niger state since last week, infact i left niger yesterday evening and from what i witness in suleija it s only rigging that can give nuhu dat seat cos he has lost mandate of the people since 1999 (kure regime). On the other hand david is well known and is accepted by the common masses.
which masses accepted which David? David, with all the money he has, doesn't have a house in his village. Don't u know Zagbai's house in Dikko? Suleija local govt is bigger than Suleija town that is filled with almajiris. The real gwari people prefer Zagbai to David Umaru. What has David Umaru done for his people too? David Umaru that can't tar the road that leads to his house in railway quarters.
I was in Minna too last week. And I knew that Zagbai will win.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News In Ukanafun L.G.A. & Etim Ekpo L.G.A. Both in Akwa Ibom State / Osinbajo Heads To Berlin, To Address German Business Community On Monday / Meet The Richest Beggar Who Has 4 Wives, 5 Houses, Sachet Water Business, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.