Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,682 members, 7,801,965 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Ladies, What's Your Take On Long Distance Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's Your Take On Long Distance Relationship? (4533 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What's Your Take On Long Distance Relationship? by trendiitee(f): 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
Jst saw dis piece sumwia nd decided to share it here.
Long distance relationship is the most beautiful
relation …every time you meet… it feels as if you
are meeting for the first time….the moment he
comes to see you is the moment for which you
have waited for so long…..you make sure to wear
your best dress , to have his favorite perfume and
sweets…heart beats so fast that no other voice is
audible…you want to go to him as fast as you can,
and want to be with him for as long as you can…
when you are with him…you want time to stop…
you want to live your whole life in that very
moment when you are in his arms…for that very
moment you forget all your pain and that time that
you have spent alone waiting for him. Do you
Agree?

Guys,ur opinions re also welcomed..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Long Distance Relationship? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
I don't do long distance relationship. It doesn't worth it. I can do while searching for a wife but not yet.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Long Distance Relationship? by Rapmoney(m): 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
Advice to guys: Don't ever you involve yourself in a long distance relationship! You dey Warri dey do lovey lovey while one banker dey wipe ur babe front and back for Lagos grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Long Distance Relationship? by curiouses: 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
trendiitee: Jst saw dis piece sumwia nd decided to share it here.
Long distance relationship is the most beautiful
relation …every time you meet… it feels as if you
are meeting for the first time….the moment he
comes to see you is the moment for which you
have waited for so long…..you make sure to wear
your best dress , to have his favorite perfume and
sweets…heart beats so fast that no other voice is
audible…you want to go to him as fast as you can,
and want to be with him for as long as you can…
when you are with him…you want time to stop…
you want to live your whole life in that very
moment when you are in his arms…for that very
moment you forget all your pain and that time that
you have spent alone waiting for him. Do you
Agree?

Guys,ur opinions re also welcomed..

And those times he's not around you die of Konji. Long distance relationships make no sense to me.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Long Distance Relationship? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
Rapmoney: Advice to guys: Don't ever you involve yourself in a long distance relationship! You dey Warri dey do lovey lovey while one banker dey wipe ur babe front and back for Lagos grin

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Long Distance Relationship? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
no o. I don't like it. I'll want my dude beside me.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Long Distance Relationship? by trendiitee(f): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
curiouses:

And those times he's not around you die of Konji. Long distance relationships make no sense to me.
dis got me laughing
Rapmoney: Advice to guys: Don't ever you involve yourself in a long distance relationship! You dey Warri dey do lovey lovey while one banker dey wipe ur babe front and back for Lagos grin
not all ladies do that..moreover, guys are also guilty of dat too,u knw..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Long Distance Relationship? by BreezyRita(f): 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
#Thinking loud: Long distance is shitty. I'm there and for my sake, I wish I'm not. Its just too bad when u need ur bf and he's not there.... Be it for konji or emotional support!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Long Distance Relationship? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
It's not advisable, both parties usually cheat on each other.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Long Distance Relationship? by trendiitee(f): 10:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
firstEVA: It's not advisable, both parties usually cheat on each other.
BreezyRita: #Thinking loud: Long distance is shitty. I'm there and for my sake, I wish I'm not. Its just too bad when u need ur bf and he's not there.... Be it for konji or emotional support!
thanks 4 ur contribution
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Long Distance Relationship? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
Long distance??
The best
Dats if someone wont get tired of answering stupid questions like "where did u keep the phone"?
Why were you not picking your calls?
Blah blah

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Long Distance Relationship? by trendiitee(f): 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
folly65: Long distance??
The best
Dats if someone wont get tired of answering stupid questions like "where did u keep the phone"?
Why were you not picking your calls?
Blah blah
hmmmm,,dat is jst d fact..be prepared to answer thousands of questns daily nd also giv series of xplanations
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Long Distance Relationship? by alex406(m): 2:37am On Aug 31, 2014
If you have your way please don't do long distance relationship. My babe now doubt my love for her since I left Lagos. She believes I am not faithful where I am and it's giving me sleepless nights.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Long Distance Relationship? by MayflowerB(f): 9:29am On Aug 31, 2014
This is 100% true......I actually prefer long distance relationship......not every relationship can survive it though cos it takes a lot of maturity and commitment to keep it going

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Long Distance Relationship? by sexylogan(m): 9:45am On Aug 31, 2014
trendiitee: dis got me laughing not all ladies do that..moreover, guys are also guilty of dat too,u knw..

True. Besides, cheating is a thing of the mind, not proximity.
I know of couples that were staying in the same compound but the babe used to go and sleep with guys elsewhere wile lying to her guy that she's going to visit her aunt, go to the market, etc.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Long Distance Relationship? by prettyjo(f): 10:04am On Aug 31, 2014
no biggie..am still in it and we are doing fine though it can be frustrating at times
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Long Distance Relationship? by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 31, 2014
Sweetheart,its almost impossible,its a test of love,patience and fidelity...and those who stand the test have the answer....TRUE LOVE

Didn't work for me though...they say time heals right? Still healing...embarassedembarassedembarassed
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Long Distance Relationship? by kalushaiyke(m): 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
nabsprada: Sweetheart,its almost impossible,its a test of love,patience and fidelity...and those who stand the test have the answer....TRUE LOVE

Didn't work for me though...they say time heals right? Still healing...embarassedembarassedembarassed
I don't really agree with the impossible..but u will heal just fine smiley
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Long Distance Relationship? by trendiitee(f): 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
sexylogan:

True. Besides, cheating is a thing of the mind, not proximity.
I know of couples that were staying in the same compound but the babe used to go and sleep with guys elsewhere wile lying to her guy that she's going to visit her aunt, go to the market, etc.
dat lady is problematic oooooo,,hian!!!!!!
nabsprada: Sweetheart,its almost impossible,its a test of love,patience and fidelity...and those who stand the test have the answer....TRUE LOVE
awwww,,sowie abt dat bestie
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Long Distance Relationship? by marieolae(f): 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
It doesn't work out most of d tym
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Long Distance Relationship? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
kalushaiyke:
I don't really agree with the impossible..but u will heal just fine smiley
hmmm,Kalushaiyke are you doing what I think you are doing Lolz

Besides,I never said its impossible,I said ALMOST,and for those who fight through,they have something so RARE....LOVE IN ITS TRUEST FORM....smiley

Thanks@you'll heal just fine...
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Long Distance Relationship? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
trendiitee:
awwww,,sowie abt dat bestie
Thanks ore mi...shit happens and when it does I guess all you do is flush it...smiley
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Long Distance Relationship? by agrovick(m): 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
missberrypop5: no o. I don't like it. I'll want my dude beside me.
thats more like it Millicent
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Long Distance Relationship? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
agrovick:
thats more like it Millicent
lol, how did u know millicent is my name?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Long Distance Relationship? by Taiye4Christ(m): 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
cc: trendiitee

LDRs are always tricky and delicate in nature. So many have had sour experiences they ‘d always remember to forget. Quite a few others (very few) have come through with amazing “testimonies“.

The fact is not that LDRs do not work out, but that they rarely do. For a successful LDR, I consider the following pillars indispensable.

LOVE: love is not a feeling you have for someone. No. It is a decision made to stand by that person irrespective of how you feel. Emotions are variable as they can change spontaneously and for little or no reason. It is that decision that carries you through the sweet and happy moments (days of wine and roses) as well as through the rough and tough times (days of lightening and thunder!)

TRUST: suspicion tends to be heightened in most LDRs as one is not ‘sure‘ what the other party is up to. Distrust is a major killer of LDRs.

HONESTY: both parties need to come out clean and keep their own end of the “bargain“. If you must elicit the complete trust of your partner,then you must show that you are honest, dependable and trustworthy (rare virtues in today‘s world).

MATURITY: well, LDRs are not for babies. One must be emotionally and psychologically matured to prove his/her mettle when difficult, challenging and near impossible circumstances come calling.

COMMITMENT: relationships, in general, don‘t just work; people work to make them work. Given that LDRs require a lot of sacrifices, nothing short of commitment to see them through will do.

COMMUNICATION: a channel of open and constant communication will do a world of good to the relationship. It always keeps one in the picture. When the communication line is broken and casual, expect the unexpected.

“TREATS“: no matter the distance between them, spouses should make efforts to meet physically. I call them ‘treats‘. These treats could be either planned or they couldcome as a surprise package...

“The fact is not that LDRs do not work out, but that they rarely do“.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Long Distance Relationship? by agrovick(m): 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
missberrypop5: lol, how did u know millicent is my name?
your personal text gave u away. You have a beautiful smile
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Long Distance Relationship? by trendiitee(f): 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
Taiye4Christ: Watch this space.

#sunandstars
my love, u re double sighted...luv u 4eva ***kisses***
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Long Distance Relationship? by trendiitee(f): 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
agrovick:
your personal text gave u away. You are have a beautiful smile
**clears throat***
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Long Distance Relationship? by Houseofglam7(f): 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
Not done that before.

Not sure I intend to.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Long Distance Relationship? by Taiye4Christ(m): 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
trendiitee: my love, u re double sighted...luv u 4eva ***kisses***

Love you plenty, sweet!
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Long Distance Relationship? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
I can see a meeting of batch c hopefuls on this thread.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Long Distance Relationship? by agrovick(m): 11:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
trendiitee: **clears throat***
Missy, kindly edit my comment you quoted grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ten (10) Reason Why You Should Get Married. --for Everyone / The Pain Of A Flat Chested Lady / What Will You Do If Your New Bride Does This?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.