Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Niger East Senatorial By-election Results - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results (55061 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Wins PDP Bayelsa East Senatorial / PDP Defeats APC, Wins Niger East Senatorial By-election, Premium Times. / Niger East Senatorial By-election Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by meforyou1(m): 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
barcanista: What is the result breakdown? I don't work with round figures without seeing brkdown
do I look like Prof Wole Morenikeji, the returning officer, to you? When you were running amock last night and this morning, what breakdown were you using?

4 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
obayaya:

That's barcanista for you.. He likes maneuvering around technicalities. He's a smart guy though.. just overzealous at times. And that always puts him on the spot.

lolsss, what technicalities do you mean? I said I am waiting for two things....
1)The Result breakdown
2)Statement from APC office.
I need the result breakdown for independent analysis. I want to know how inec arrived at the BIG figure for both parties.
For the APC statement, I'm not on ground, the information from them will give me a clue on what transpired(though I won't entirely base my judgement on it). I'm a Public relations trained professional, Its against my ethics and that of my profession to work without factual backup, if I do, I will hurt the image of myself and the party I support. I don't want to intentionally appear deceptive nor misleading(which I'm not).
If you follow my response and analysis of ekiti, I predicted fayose win and never disputed the result. I advisedd Aggrieved aspirants to Go To The Court.
Get my position?
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by meforyou1(m): 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
barcanista: What is the result breakdown? I don't work with round figures without seeing brkdown
just imagine the pomposity. U dont work with round figures as if you are a visiting professor of political science from havard. U are just a monkey. A blindly, former creek terrorist-militant, APC follower. Don't ever quote me again on any politics issues, because I see u are just a pure and applied political illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by obayaya(m): 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
barcanista: lolsss, what technicalities do you mean? I said I am waiting for two things....
1)The Result breakdown
I need the result breakdown for independent analysis. I want to know how inec arrived at the BIG figure for both parties.
For the APC statement, I'm not on ground, the information from them will give me a clue on what transpired(though I won't entirely base my judgement on it). I'm a Public relations trained professional, Its against my ethics and that of my profession to work without factual backup, if I do, I will hurt the image of myself and the party I support. I don't want to intentionally appear deceptive nor misleading(which I'm not).
If you follow my response and analysis of ekiti, I predicted fayose win and never disputed the result. I advisedd Aggrieved aspirants to Go To The Court.
Get my position?

I still don't get your point..

Goodluck anyway

3 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by meforyou1(m): 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
barcanista: lolsss, what technicalities do you mean? I said I am waiting for two things....
1)The Result breakdown
Get my position?
u are a trained monkey. Bafoon. U are so unintelligent. With illiterates like you supporting APC, PDP will rule this country for the next 50 years. Keep waiting for APC's rebuttal, u will wait forever.

3 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by meforyou1(m): 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
obayaya:

I still don't get your point..

Goodluck anyway
Bros, don't ever try to understand that barcanista's points. The guy is just a senseless goat. He's waiting for liar mohammed's lies, he will wait till thy Kingdom come.
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
meforyou1: just imagine the pomposity. U dont work with round figures as if you are a visiting professor of political science from havard. U are just a monkey. A blindly, former creek terrorist-militant, APC follower. Don't ever quote me again on any politics issues, because I see u are just a pure and applied political illiterate.
all the noise because I demanded for the result breakdown?
Terrorist? Militant? Don't get emotional bro. You are just a political push-around. I will ignore your insult and assume it to be a blab!!!

But don't mistake me for a Gentleman!!!
Amigos
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
barcanista: I want to wait for the APC to issue a statement on the result before I will comment further on the election. Media outlet posteƐ APC leading last night all of a sudden INEC did their Magic overnight. I want to see the result breakdown and not round figure.

I'm not a bad loser like you think
So what APC says will be more authentic than the result released by INEC who conducted the election? No wonder Olisa Metuh called you supporters of APC.

5 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
barcanista: If only the Thieving class of PDP realise that power has changed hands and its not business as usual.

APC has come to stay, pdp must be swept. Ahmadu Ali boasted that pdp will rule Nigeria for 60years, we shall show them that their 16years is Up and non-renewable.

APC!!!!!
Change
Barcanista this was you jubilating when your fellow alarmists and confusionists were posting deceptive results, why didn't you wait for the full result and APC press statement before mocking the PDP?

3 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by jmaine: 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
APContherun:
So what APC says will be more authentic than the result released by INEC who conducted the election? No wonder Olisa Metuh called you supporters of APC.

Lolz at the censored Janjaweeeeds

2 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by jmaine: 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
meforyou1: just imagine the pomposity. U dont work with round figures as if you are a visiting professor of political science from havard. U are just a monkey. A blindly, former creek terrorist-militant, APC follower. Don't ever quote me again on any politics issues, because I see u are just a pure and applied political illiterate.

Please be easy on him, i consider his sin that of over zealousness, and the knack to gain high approvals from his Co APC supporters here at all cost. He wants to be seen as the big dawg but so far he has been found wanting just like the rest of them . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by meforyou1(m): 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
barcanista: all the noise because I demanded for the result breakdown?
Terrorist? Militant? Don't get emotional bro. You are just a political push-around. I will ignore your insult and assume it to be a blab!!!

But don't mistake me for a Gentleman!!!
Amigos
who told you that you are a gentleman. Ever since you posted your okrika indigeneship certificate to show that you a creek oil bunkererer, I have known that there is nothing gentlemanly in you.

1 Like

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by funshint(m): 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
PrigP...using eraser on election result since 1999 grin grin
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by zicoraads: 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
I am not on a familiariity contest with you. He is my neighbor and even constitutes a nuisance when he is around.

Now am glad you said APC won in Minna, which is why I quoted you.

Obayaya, with all due respect, I am more than the senseless brand of politicking that goes on on nairaland. Minna has two LG, Chanchaga and Bosso, where APC won ephatically. Now bear in mind that these two have the highest number of voters. Paiko, a LG close to Minna, where the NYSC camp is located also haas a large number of voters and is an APC stronghold. Shiroro where a colleague also monitored, the APC won. Now the question is, why are these local govt's amongst the unfortunate 'inconclusive' ones? It doesn't take a genious to figure out that this smells.

I am not in the habit of raising baseless allegations. Neither do I owe an affinity to any political party. But let's call a spade, a spade.

I was one of those who knew Rauf was going to win in Osun. Also knew Fayemi was going to loose in Ekiti. There is no way Zagbayi is going to defeat David Umar in a free and fair election. I am in Niger and I know what am talking about.
meforyou1: Bros, I know the PDP national youth leader too. Leave that thing.
APC won in Minna, no doubt. I monitored Minna elections by phone yesterday. You know same thing happened in 2011 when CPC won in Minna federal constituency. CPC even won the Minna end of the senatorial too then, but PDP won in the overall.
Remember in Kure's 2nd term election, a minister from Niger then, Mustapha Bello of PDP, resigned his post and came and contested for governorship. Decamped from PDP to PRP on the eve of the PDP governorship primaries.
The man won in Minna for an unknown PRP, but Kure of PDP won the governorship and PRP then died a natural death.
The fact is that Minna always votes opposition, but unfortunately, Minna is not the whole of Niger State.
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by obayaya(m): 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
zicoraads:
Obayaya, with all due respect, I am more than the senseless brand of politicking that goes on on nairaland. Minna has two LG, Chanchaga and Bosso, where APC won ephatically. Now bear in mind that these two have the highest number of voters. Paiko, a LG close to Minna, where the NYSC camp is located also haas a large number of voters and is an APC stronghold. Shiroro where a colleague also monitored, the APC won. Now the question is, why are these local govt's amongst the unfortunate 'inconclusive' ones? It doesn't take a genious to figure out that this smells.

I am not in the habit of raising baseless allegations. Neither do I owe an affinity to any political party. But let's call a spade, a spade.

I was one of those who knew Rauf was going to win in Osun. Also knew Fayemi was going to loose in Ekiti. There is no way Zagbayi is going to defeat David Umar in a free and fair election. I am in Niger and I know what am talking about.

I do not live in Niger state, I've never been to Niger state. I've never paid attention to Niger politics. I didn't even know about yesterday's election until I logged into NL in the evening.

I do not know how popular the candidates are in Niger state. And I do not know the demographics of the voting population. So I cannot argue with you.

A person in my shoes looks up to INEC for information and updates on the election. And they just did.

Inconclusive elections can be caused by a lot of things that can possibly happen in any polling station. That it happened in Minna, a location where APC holds sway doesn't in any way mean that there is a conspiracy.

That's the point I'm trying to make.

2 Likes

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by obayaya(m): 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
jmaine:

Please be easy on him, i consider his sin that of over zealousness, and the knack to gain high approvals from his Co APC supporters here at all cost . He wants to be seen as the big dawg but so far he has been found wanting just like the rest of them . . . .

cc barcanista

Take note of the emboldened.
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by spectator38: 9:52am On Sep 01, 2014
PDP and ACP supporters should just take to the streets. Then we will see who really won grin

1 Like

Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by SenatorJames(m): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2014
bappahman: Todays Niger East Senatorial by -election was a historic one as INEC used different colored ballot papers for each local govt of the senatorial district.
This was made known by a national commissioner of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Dr. Chris Iyimogu.
We are getting there, only that I dont know if the big wigs will allow next year presidential election to be free and fair, as we are seeing in some states now.
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by SNUBAQ: 8:44am On Sep 07, 2014
Please what's the concluded bye Election result of yesterday held in some pulling units?
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by meforyou1(m): 10:00am On Sep 07, 2014
SNUBAQ: Please what's the concluded bye Election result of yesterday held in some pulling units?
PDP won
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by PhockPhockMan: 11:56am On Sep 07, 2014
meforyou1: PDP won
Do you have any details?
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by meforyou1(m): 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
APC creating confusion everywhere and this is how they plan to rig the 2015 election by promoting fake results online to mislead people..

PDP won

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/167816-pdp-defeats-apc-wins-niger-east-senatorial-by-election.html#sthash.4VkR64GA.dpbs

APC and fake stats. Elections is not won on APC bb, channel and on social media
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by FastShipping: 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
APC won this election after all.

We need to be wary of Jega and INEC. How did PDP win this election when the results from polling booth said otherwise?
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by FastShipping: 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by doctokwus: 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
FastShipping:
APC won this election after all.

We need to be wary of Jega and INEC. How did PDP win this election when the results from polling booth said otherwise?
Just finished reading the posts and just as I suspected these PDP agents on nland are shameless liars.Its also unfortunate INEC allowed itself to be manipulated Thank God for the judge that corrected d anomaly today.
Up APC.
Said buhari!
Re: Niger East Senatorial By-election Results by FastShipping: 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
doctokwus:

Just finished reading the posts and just as I suspected these PDP agents on nland are shameless liars.Its also unfortunate INEC allowed itself to be manipulated Thank God for the judge that corrected d anomaly today.
Up APC.
Said buhari!

Now I am afraid of Jega. The results from polling booth gave the APC candidate the win but INEC and Jega changed the result for no reason. I have been told INEC do their manipulations of results in their computer room.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) / Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React / Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.