Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

... - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ... (838 Views)

Hot Lettings@ Ikoyi(park View, Banana),v/island,lekki 1,oniru,vgc,ikeja/,magodo / List Of Various Apartments For Let In Ikoyi V.i,oniru,lekki 1 And Lekki Axis! / Hot Properties For Let At Lekki,ikoyi,v.i,oniru(island)check It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

... by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
Re: ... by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
jhimmy: Hi NL's

I have been working on the Island for the past 6 months, and am fed up of leaving Agbara to the Island everyday (the Cost is not friendly any more). So I need a house & Room-mate, "Cause I alone cant pay the money for a flat on the Island" .

NOW the Real Deal is...

1. I will either join a rented house (and be paying my house rent to the person who rented the house)
2. Or I & other Interested peepz rent a house together.

NL's I really need your help here (if there z anybody interested in either my Option 1 or 2 please call me on 07030233179 ) or drop your contact here lemme call you

Estate Agents that can provide me with any option listed above can please drop their contacts also or Call me

Tnx
ok.... what of IKOTUN by Ejigbo.....what if I rent a selfcon in my flat for you......its beside BRT park and very close to Ikotun main market, police station and banks.....the flat is a virgin flat with duplex at the front, the owner is a london based dude and I occupy the third floor. let's wattsapp at 07068954220 for pictures and inspection

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Bedroom Duplex With BQ For Sale In Festac 6 Avenue. / 2 Wings Duplex Of 4 B/R + B/Q At Aiyetoro For N50M Each / For Sale+++++ Executive 5bedroom Duplex + BQ @ Magodo Phase 1 Isheri(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.