Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

'Happy' Rita Dominic Admits She's got Someone Special - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Happy' Rita Dominic Admits She's got Someone Special (804 Views)

Rita Dominic's Potrait Shared By TY Bello / Rita Dominic Remembers Her Parents With Throw Back Photo / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'Happy' Rita Dominic Admits She's got Someone Special by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
The award winning actress, who covers the September issue of Blanck digital magazine, dished on her love life, admitting she’s in a relationship and is in a happy place in her life.Rita Dominic tells Blanck magazine;
“I feel grateful, thankful and excited as well. Not many have the opportunity to get to this number and for the most part, I have had a good life. Yes I am dating someone and I am in a happy place. I’m good.”
She admitted that her man is not in the entertainment industry. “Sorry love. He’s not” Rita said when asked if her man is someone in the industry.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Genevieve, Toolz, Funke Akindele & More Support D Pinkball Run 4 Cancer / Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Psquare / Hurray!!!!! Linda Ikejis Blog Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.