Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

How To Know If Your Man Loves You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If Your Man Loves You (1858 Views)

When A Man Loves A Woman.......... / How To Know When A Man Loves You. / How To Know When A Man Loves You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know If Your Man Loves You by stinggy(m): 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
Omomehn: its better u give that pussy up now than make him hunt for it for years coz when he leaves u then it would hurt more. time flies u know. time no dey take night bus o
Smh
Madt man cheesy
Re: How To Know If Your Man Loves You by Omomehn: 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
deneris:
your thread should have been "sex or love" coz ure jst equalizing evrything.. how does having sex with a guy tell of he loves you?! will it appear on his head afterwards?? if u want to have sex have sex.. but not with a deluded mentality.of being able to tell if he.loves you afterwards.. thats just dsnt make ANY SENSE
i never said making loving in itself helps a gal determine if her man truely luvs her. what happens after is the deciding factor.
Re: How To Know If Your Man Loves You by deneris(f): 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
Omomehn: am not kidding o. this is a serious issue. so many gals are still single coz they fail to check the ryt guys in...atleast one should be sure of what he is buying. this is just another reason to let him have his way with u
your choice of words tho! what do u mean "be sure of what he is buying" is a relationship a.sort.of business?? hold on.. what is a relationship to you? coz ure ideologies are really funny
Re: How To Know If Your Man Loves You by Omomehn: 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: so this one wan hear gist angry angry am sorry for you
gist us joor. abi d story na for the gods?
Re: How To Know If Your Man Loves You by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
Omomehn: this may sound silly buh i think allowing him make love to u is the best way to know if he loves u. if he doesnt dump u thereafter then i think its true love. pretenders are not needed here plz

Lmao! Really? cheesy
Re: How To Know If Your Man Loves You by deneris(f): 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
Omomehn: i never said making loving in itself helps a gal determine if her man truely luvs her. what happens after is deciding factor.
why does.sex have to be involved at all? what if after u hv sex he likes d sex n continues to hv sex and ACT caring even if he's jst intetested in hving sex?? sex is just too "trival" today to ve deciding factor
Re: How To Know If Your Man Loves You by deneris(f): 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
teewai3: seriously, love nd sex ar two different thing,one doesnt affect d other...so get it
EXACTLY MY POINT!!!
Re: How To Know If Your Man Loves You by TheWhiteLynchM(m): 5:18am On Aug 31, 2014
Gratest bullshit eva written!! Once u giv d guy d opportunity 2 hit u wat more is left? In some cases dat u tryin 2 portray d guy goes all length 2 make sure he hits a certain pussy he also tries d love dice and sees if it will work once it works and he realises, damn, he enjoyed d pussy he keeps pretending he loves u infact his show may highten jst 2 keep hittin dat pussy until he eventually gets tired of d pussy then his true colour begins 2 shine and scales will fall of ur eyes by then its too late, he wudav hit d hell out of ur pussy evn recommend it 2 his niqqaz# only wise gals undastand d importance of nt using sex as a tool 2 test or win love
Re: How To Know If Your Man Loves You by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 31, 2014
...Guys pretend alot.....When they love you, they ll be caring and romantic..

...When they dont love you, they will pretend like they truly care and love you.....

...Guys of nowadays are full of deceit and lies.....Only a few of them have a good heart....

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Man Loves You by teewai3(m): 7:09am On Aug 31, 2014
ladies of nowadays do dat too....gud morning nd hw was ur nyt
Re: How To Know If Your Man Loves You by mzjaney(f): 9:16am On Aug 31, 2014
Omomehn: this may sound silly buh i think allowing him make love to u is the best way to know if he loves u. if he doesnt dump u thereafter then i think its true love. pretenders are not needed here plz
Eyah I really feel for u oo. A dude can have sex wit hundreds of girls and there is not even a tiny string attached . Stay there and be decieving ursef.
Re: How To Know If Your Man Loves You by mzjaney(f): 9:19am On Aug 31, 2014
temigracie: ...Guys pretend alot.....When they love you, they ll be caring and romantic..

...When they dont love you, they will pretend like they truly care and love you.....

...Guys of nowadays are full of deceit and lies.....Only a few of them have a good heart....
Weldone darling kiss

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Man Loves You by Odunharry(m): 9:33am On Aug 31, 2014
mzjaney: Eyah I really feel for u oo. A dude can have sex wit hundreds of girls and there is not even a tiny string attached . Stay there and be decieving ursef.
same with ladies too
Re: How To Know If Your Man Loves You by mzjaney(f): 10:03am On Aug 31, 2014
Odunharry:
same with ladies too
Well maybe
Re: How To Know If Your Man Loves You by Omomehn: 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
deneris:
your choice of words tho! what do u mean "be sure of what he is buying" is a relationship a.sort.of business?? hold on.. what is a relationship to you? coz ure ideologies are really funny
relationships precede marriage( buying) ryt? figure the rest out. be nice MS. dont use condescending lines on me again plz. thanks
Re: How To Know If Your Man Loves You by Omomehn: 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
mzjaney: Eyah I really feel for u oo. A dude can have sex wit hundreds of girls and there is not even a tiny string attached . Stay there and be decieving ursef.
i know what am saying.
Re: How To Know If Your Man Loves You by Omomehn: 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tashamania:

Lmao! Really? cheesy
is this a question? seriously? lmao
Re: How To Know If Your Man Loves You by mzjaney(f): 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
Omomehn: i know what am saying.
Ok boss

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Returned A Lost Box Of Dollars Now I Regret Doing So / What Should We Call These Set Of Ladies? / 18 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.