Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

The sinful nature of God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The sinful nature of God. (589 Views)

Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? / Is Kissing And Hugging Sinful In Christian Courtship? / Is It Sinful To Wear Trousers As A Christian Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The sinful nature of God. by smartn09(m): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
[i][/i]It is apparent that God has gone contrary to his will, yet expecting us to abide by it.God has became a manchomale worrior who has condemned live without justice forgetting his commandments "thou shall not kill, thou shall not covet and thou shall forgive. While looking at his action in most chapters of the bible,you will see that God has assumed pleasure in sining or doing the opposite, just like the following : 2king 2: 23-24( innocent children condemned) Exudos 20v5 ( Is it right to extend the punishment of father to the son or the next generation) Exudos 32v27 (massive killing ordered ; why? Where forgiveness is a will) Isaiah 45v7 (He agreed to have created all evils ;why satan is been blamed for all evils and men been punished for doing it.) Ezikiel 5v10 ( God finallyforgot his code of conduct " thou shall not kill "wink. I therefore recalled my previous post too, re-titled "the blood tasty nature of God " 2kings 3v27, Judges 11: 31-39 .If one may digest this along with me, you may ask if God is insane (The insanity of God) or weather He has forgotten his commandments or can we say the authors were completely misguided. I finally felt that the bible is the words of men that is bound to errors and inconsistencies. Pls your opinion.

1 Like

Re: The sinful nature of God. by Tallesty1(m): 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
Why don't you just mind your own business?undecided
Re: The sinful nature of God. by smartn09(m): 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
Tallesty1: Why don't you just mind your own business?undecided
yes oga pastor, it is my business to expose the hidden chapters of your bible.Have you ever told your congregation that God is the author of all evils? So you better monitor your ship in high sea and prepare better chapters to preach on Sunday than this your cautionary words.

1 Like

Re: The sinful nature of God. by smartn09(m): 2:44am On Aug 31, 2014
Where are my pastors here? Hahaha, they have taken to their hill. Remember that silence is an agreement and you have all concured to the question .The chapters has killed the ethics of morality and stand not to be defended.l promise l will never leave even the last verse untouched and all must be brought to question. I have just repented.
Re: The sinful nature of God. by Tallesty1(m): 5:39am On Aug 31, 2014
smartn09: yes oga pastor, it is my business to expose the hidden chapters of your bible.Have you ever told your congregation that God is the author of all evils? So you better monitor your ship in high sea and prepare better chapters to preach on Sunday than this your cautionary words.
Very funny. I'm not a pastor, I do not have a pastor friend nor a relative who is a pastor and I personaly don't like pastors. So your conclusion is premature just like your post. They are all based on mere assumptions, apparently because you have no understanding of these things that you rant about. I won't argue with you about scripture because my favourite kind of people are those who are ready to learn and share ideas not your type who thinks he's got it all figured out. My relationship with Jesus is based mostly on personaly experience. You dig? So you, your post and your believe cannot change or shake mine because the foundation is rooted deep in He who strenghtens me.

Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Where Will You Spend Eternity? Heaven Or Hell. / Christianity; Threading The Path Of "Cult Of The Comfortable" / Read This..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.