Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Plz What Is The Difference Between This.......... - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Plz What Is The Difference Between This.......... (518 Views)

Whats The Difference Between Core's And Celeron Processors ? / What Is The Difference Between LAPTOPS And NOTEBOOK? / Plz What's The Best Modem To Use In Uyo. I'm Just Tired. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz What Is The Difference Between This.......... by opeyemix: 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
core i 3 and dual core and quad core ........plz i need the differences and the best among them
Re: Plz What Is The Difference Between This.......... by pragmatistm(m): 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
opeyemix: core i 3 and dual core and quad core ........plz i need the differences and the best among them
A dual core has two internal processors i one, core i3 has 3 internal processors inside one and quad core has four processors internal to the computer processor. All things being equal, quad core is the fastest in operations.

Hope it helps.

1 Like

Re: Plz What Is The Difference Between This.......... by technophile(m): 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
A core i3 is a processor from intel with two physical cores, but has four thread (hyperthreading), i.e two threads per processor.

a dual core has two cores with 2 threads

while quad core contains 4 physical cores and four thread, but if it support hyperthreading like the core i7 series from intel, then it has 8 threads.

I can explain further if you still don't get it, or if you wanna know more

1 Like

Re: Plz What Is The Difference Between This.......... by technophile(m): 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
pragmatistm: A dual core has two internal processors i one, core i3 has 3 internal processors inside one and quad core has four processors internal to the computer processor. All things being equal, quad core is the fastest in operations.

Hope it helps.
you're wrong about core i3.

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Not To Get An Apple Watch (video) / Pls Cn Any1 Hlp Me Wit Hw To Insert Music In A Form In Visual Basic / Iphone 6 And Iphone 6+ For Sale Just For 180,000 Naria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.