Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? (15386 Views)

Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? / Does Wearing Necklace Makes A Man Irresponsible ? / How Wud You React If Someone Wore The Same Clothes As You At A Party? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by charlie42(m): 5:19am On Aug 31, 2014
Why should I feel bad when I'm putin on designer swagz. Unless na bosikoro we both dey wear. I go just b like so u self dey enter bend down botique

2 Likes

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by Nobody: 5:21am On Aug 31, 2014
Is, Gosh! I feel disgusted and cheap!!! D:
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by wiringdpt(m): 5:23am On Aug 31, 2014
Nothing but women cant stand it. I no just understand why?
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by Ifewilshere(m): 5:23am On Aug 31, 2014
Why should I react? Afterall I wore the same uniform with hundreds of student both in primary and secondary school. So, I'll just be like 'ko kan aye'

6 Likes

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 31, 2014
Like criously i will start hating that my cloth from that moment[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by Funjosh(m): 5:25am On Aug 31, 2014
What do you expect me to do
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by Ultimus: 5:25am On Aug 31, 2014
Guys: becomes friends with the fellow dude
Girls: takes other babe as sworn enemy.
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by devour129: 5:27am On Aug 31, 2014
Got this analysis from someone please READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My foolish analyses: It helps to lay the fact down. First, Patrick Sawyer was infected in Liberia, it was not a secret as his employee, a ‘private’ International mining company suspended him indefinitely and referred in him for observation and possible quarantine after they found out he may have contacted the virus. The company also sent memos to all staff of the company regarding this, and possible the American Embassy (Patrick is an American – and would generally be expected to carry his American Passport and not a Liberian Passport – Remember how long it took the First hospital to find out Patrick was Liberian).

Second, Patrick and his friend the deputy minister of finance for Liberia were able to plan his disguise and transport to Nigeria. Why did Patrick agree to put other people at risk this way, after all he was a public health consultant – and knows better than most people the implications of his actions. I was not intentional. He honestly did not mean to da any harm.

Patricks friend in a desperate effort to send him to Nigeria, listed Patrick as a staff of the Ministry of finance of Liberia, an “impersonation”. This was what granted Patrick diplomatic coverage to begin his journey and escape from quarantine.

Why will the senior government official do this? Patrick is his friend, and he would do anything to keep his friend alive. That said, why Nigeria? The answer is simple and was already given by Patrick’s widow (read the CNN article), she said “Patrick was not a wicked person, but a kind and gentle man who will not hurt anyone: he only embarked on the journey to Nigeria to receive better health care”. This was confirmed by the CCTV images of Patrick at the Liberian Airport. He avoided contact with anyone, even on the plan. He was not a wicked person, and was probably well described by the widow.

Patrick, “the fake diplomat”, was received at the airport by Liberian embassy delegation, with the official vehicle and an official driver (all approval and clearance given) at Lagos. Of course, the person who received Patrick knew he was coming for Ebola treatment, with a privately arranged Nigerian Doctor in a hotel room already booked and paid for. Everything was set and ready, but Patrick was not strong enough to make the trip to Port Harcourt where the Doctor was waiting to commence his end of the deal. The Doctor had been fully paid in advance for the treatment of Patrick by Patrick himself, the Liberian embassy staff and government worker were just there to help make all the necessary connections and provide diplomatic cover.

The Liberian Embassy staff also knew the Doctor(s), who do the business in Nigeria. These Doctors possible advertised their services to the various embassies of affected countries. The fees are not for small boys, only the wealthiest can afford the service. Of course you also need some form of assistance from your embassy in Nigeria.

When Patrick was restricted, despite several intensive effort by the same Liberian diplomat, to get Patrick out of First Hospital at Obalende, he lost hope. Patrick did not even trust the First hospital enough to believe they can also manage his case. Instead, he lied so he could be released to go to the already prepared Doctor in PH, who claimed to have been treating the disease with success. For Patrick, and his fellow countryman the Liberian Diplomat, it was Dr. Iyke or nothing. Since it was clear Patrick was going no where, he decided to infect his enemies, the medical team at First hospital (wondered how Patrick knew that urine and spit where very potent ways to spread the disease – remember, he is an American trained public health consultant).

The Liberian diplomat on the other hand, knowing he has also been exposed, arranged to escape surveillance and went to meet Dr Iyke, again using his status as diplomat in Nigeria (any harm you do to him can be considered an act of war against Liberia). So a likely scenario could be that the observer attached to him, would be denied entry into his diplomatic residence, and simply told that “Oga is resting”. Sadly, this observer may have also been bribed to keep mute. (This should be investigated, as this diplomat was a very special suspect for the infected cases)

Dr. Iyke, who has already collected money had to do his end of the deal. Patrick was not going to come. So He treated the diplomat instead. Notice, also that the diplomat did not trust the Nigerian ebola centre to treat him, just like Patrick, He preferred Dr. Iyke who has been doing the treatment for many other patients in the past. True to his trust, Dr Iyke cured him successfully! And he returned to Lagos miraculously Ebola -free.

The point of my hypothesis, is that a number of Nigerian Doctors, in PH, may have been doing this business for high paying customers. There is possibly a syndicate, that organises the contacts. The Liberian embassy, and possibly the embassies of the other affected countries may have staff who know this and use the service.

Of course, this is all just my opinion based on mere piecing the events and pure logical reasoning. An easy way to find out, will be to trace the cash (I am not a journalist). Check the late doctor’s bank account for bulk transfers to his or his wife’s account. Also, that of the hotel that was setup and used for the treatment, and Patrick’s bank account for transfers to a Nigerian Bank account. If you follow the money, you will make all the necessary connections.

Ebola may have been in Nigeria earlier than Patrick Sawyer. Sawyer’s weakness and inability to make the trip to the Doctor, only exposed the Ebola treatment ring operating in Nigeria!

Loved! 17 Reply
Post a comment
Copied this from a sight !!!!!!! Food for tot. Sorry for derailing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by ogtavia(m): 5:27am On Aug 31, 2014
If d cloths looks better on him,I might feel intimidated,if it looks bad on him,in my mind,I am nt wearing dt cloth again,makes me feel like I look bad in it,tho usually this happens with ankara,there is this ankara I have,very fine cloth,I luk good in it,I was shocked when one day,I saw a guy wearing it,it was so rough and dirty on him,I just wnted to get home and throw d cloth away,same goes for accessories,when I was in d UNI,if I c anyone wearing my kind of shoe or sneakers,in my mind,I just feel I am wearing original while he has d fake on,this makes it difficult for me to shop,I usually spend time looking for a particular item,I always want what's unique,I dnt shop often,trust me,its hectic,I pick out a free day to do it,once or twice a month depending on cash at hand and when I do,its always tiring..

1 Like

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by Merryglad(f): 5:28am On Aug 31, 2014
Bimfo: What do u want me to do

What type of Question is this Sef

Seun, Which kind mods U dey employ these days?? Ehn

Stúpid questions just dey hit FrontPage these days..

1) What if ur biological father is not ur father??

2) How will u react if u see some1 driving the same Car with the same plate number with you??

3) How will you react if you are eating the same type of food with some1 else in the Resturant

4) Can Davido Afford The Acquisition And
Maintenance Of A Private Jet?? Shoo, Na this 1 vex me pass, Wetin concern me with Davido, or he dey Feed me?? abi, Am I his accountant??

5) Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of Ebola?? ah ah.. Cheiii, Which kind question be this 1 again? Na U get my mouth.. even if I Iike make I go kiss Sawyer's Corpse, Wetin concern you??

Even if the Members no get sense at all, Mods suppose dey get sense na..

Ehn Seun, Address this Issue ASAP, I take eledumare beg u..
hahahaha grin
Bimfo: What do u want me to do

What type of Question is this Sef

Seun, Which kind mods U dey employ these days?? Ehn

Stúpid questions just dey hit FrontPage these days..

1) What if ur biological father is not ur father??

2) How will u react if u see some1 driving the same Car with the same plate number with you??

3) How will you react if you are eating the same type of food with some1 else in the Resturant

4) Can Davido Afford The Acquisition And
Maintenance Of A Private Jet?? Shoo, Na this 1 vex me pass, Wetin concern me with Davido, or he dey Feed me?? abi, Am I his accountant??

5) Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of Ebola?? ah ah.. Cheiii, Which kind question be this 1 again? Na U get my mouth.. even if I Iike make I go kiss Sawyer's Corpse, Wetin concern you??

Even if the Members no get sense at all, Mods suppose dey get sense na..

Ehn Seun, Address this Issue ASAP, I take eledumare beg u..
hahahaha
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 31, 2014
I will just want to sink inside the ground,but God forbid oo shocked
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by henryobinna(m): 5:41am On Aug 31, 2014
NaLaugh: I normally just gun them down on the spot angry
cheesy
dreamer boy
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by eunisam: 5:43am On Aug 31, 2014
no reaction,just mind my business. I recall a guy bosting he wears customised cloths he suddenly saw a mad man wearing same dirty cloth and walked by.guess what happen!
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by adefund(m): 5:43am On Aug 31, 2014
i will guess the world is coming to an end,....lol
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by zurine(f): 5:54am On Aug 31, 2014
wow
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 31, 2014
I'll tell her I wear it better and then crack a joke. "Don't we look good?" will follow and then her number. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by davidif: 6:02am On Aug 31, 2014
Qoigord: So you're at some random place and you happen to see someone in the same clothes as yours, what will you do?

Chei!! If this was yanki? I would say "first world problems" but I guess first world are not only limited to first world countries.
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by MsNas(f): 6:04am On Aug 31, 2014
Blendy77: It happened once between me and one of my female Boss. We wore same dress to the office on a Monday and when I stopped by to greet her b4 entering my office, she started with talks like 'I know it's not Dillards or Macy's you bought this dress cos it will be very expensive for you bla bla bla'. I just smiled without argument waka pass make she dey get headache for nothing, she was even lucky no meeting or presentation with clients that day, the headache wod hav been something else. Kai Women get plenty problems sha!
It's not a big deal for me. Even designer branded clothes come in batches. So most people will end up not wearing any cloth at all if they keep abandoning them cos someone else wore it.
How expensive can a dress from Dillard's or Macy's get that you think You can't afford it? If she say Vera Wang or something else now, I for agree. Bad belle boss grin

2 Likes

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by timsbee(f): 6:04am On Aug 31, 2014
so what shld d aso-ebi folks do? Cos i dont see d sense in dis ques.

Shld pple who pick aso-ebi start pickin different types so as to please pple or i dont gerrit.....

1 Like

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 31, 2014
bennygreat1: Feel good!!!! And just smile and walk pass.(Happy Sunday To You All).
is it sunday already?
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by iluvmoscow(m): 6:13am On Aug 31, 2014
You look so pretty dear. wink wink wink
evegran: That's a disaster! I'd have to leave immediately and find something else to change into. I might even stop breathing for a couple of minutes outta shock. I hope it never happens, such a nightmare! sad
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by Generalkorex(m): 6:14am On Aug 31, 2014
Smile and walk away.
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by mekuzee1(m): 6:16am On Aug 31, 2014
Nah jus 4 me 2 smile and giv d person a handshake..
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by smudge2079(m): 6:19am On Aug 31, 2014
i will simply bury my head in d sand.
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:20am On Aug 31, 2014
#natin but d truth#
if its someone higher than me in social standing (n mayb in age as well),i'll b like "whoa!,i think i'm steping up"
but if its (sowie) someone i think i'm inch(es) above in age n otherwise,i'll feel outdated n start rough-handling that particular cloth or probably turn it in2 rag(nat immediately) or give it out.
#na my own i talk,dnt quote me#

1 Like

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by timilehing(m): 6:23am On Aug 31, 2014
Ladies would react to that. Guys don't care
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by Thebrightest(m): 6:24am On Aug 31, 2014
devour129: Got this analysis from someone please READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My foolish analyses: It helps to lay the fact down. First, Patrick Sawyer was infected in Liberia, it was not a secret as his employee, a ‘private’ International mining company suspended him indefinitely and referred in him for observation and possible quarantine after they found out he may have contacted the virus. The company also sent memos to all staff of the company regarding this, and possible the American Embassy (Patrick is an American – and would generally be expected to carry his American Passport and not a Liberian Passport – Remember how long it took the First hospital to find out Patrick was Liberian).

Second, Patrick and his friend the deputy minister of finance for Liberia were able to plan his disguise and transport to Nigeria. Why did Patrick agree to put other people at risk this way, after all he was a public health consultant – and knows better than most people the implications of his actions. I was not intentional. He honestly did not mean to da any harm.

Patricks friend in a desperate effort to send him to Nigeria, listed Patrick as a staff of the Ministry of finance of Liberia, an “impersonation”. This was what granted Patrick diplomatic coverage to begin his journey and escape from quarantine.

Why will the senior government official do this? Patrick is his friend, and he would do anything to keep his friend alive. That said, why Nigeria? The answer is simple and was already given by Patrick’s widow (read the CNN article), she said “Patrick was not a wicked person, but a kind and gentle man who will not hurt anyone: he only embarked on the journey to Nigeria to receive better health care”. This was confirmed by the CCTV images of Patrick at the Liberian Airport. He avoided contact with anyone, even on the plan. He was not a wicked person, and was probably well described by the widow.

Patrick, “the fake diplomat”, was received at the airport by Liberian embassy delegation, with the official vehicle and an official driver (all approval and clearance given) at Lagos. Of course, the person who received Patrick knew he was coming for Ebola treatment, with a privately arranged Nigerian Doctor in a hotel room already booked and paid for. Everything was set and ready, but Patrick was not strong enough to make the trip to Port Harcourt where the Doctor was waiting to commence his end of the deal. The Doctor had been fully paid in advance for the treatment of Patrick by Patrick himself, the Liberian embassy staff and government worker were just there to help make all the necessary connections and provide diplomatic cover.

The Liberian Embassy staff also knew the Doctor(s), who do the business in Nigeria. These Doctors possible advertised their services to the various embassies of affected countries. The fees are not for small boys, only the wealthiest can afford the service. Of course you also need some form of assistance from your embassy in Nigeria.

When Patrick was restricted, despite several intensive effort by the same Liberian diplomat, to get Patrick out of First Hospital at Obalende, he lost hope. Patrick did not even trust the First hospital enough to believe they can also manage his case. Instead, he lied so he could be released to go to the already prepared Doctor in PH, who claimed to have been treating the disease with success. For Patrick, and his fellow countryman the Liberian Diplomat, it was Dr. Iyke or nothing. Since it was clear Patrick was going no where, he decided to infect his enemies, the medical team at First hospital (wondered how Patrick knew that urine and spit where very potent ways to spread the disease – remember, he is an American trained public health consultant).

The Liberian diplomat on the other hand, knowing he has also been exposed, arranged to escape surveillance and went to meet Dr Iyke, again using his status as diplomat in Nigeria (any harm you do to him can be considered an act of war against Liberia). So a likely scenario could be that the observer attached to him, would be denied entry into his diplomatic residence, and simply told that “Oga is resting”. Sadly, this observer may have also been bribed to keep mute. (This should be investigated, as this diplomat was a very special suspect for the infected cases)

Dr. Iyke, who has already collected money had to do his end of the deal. Patrick was not going to come. So He treated the diplomat instead. Notice, also that the diplomat did not trust the Nigerian ebola centre to treat him, just like Patrick, He preferred Dr. Iyke who has been doing the treatment for many other patients in the past. True to his trust, Dr Iyke cured him successfully! And he returned to Lagos miraculously Ebola -free.

The point of my hypothesis, is that a number of Nigerian Doctors, in PH, may have been doing this business for high paying customers. There is possibly a syndicate, that organises the contacts. The Liberian embassy, and possibly the embassies of the other affected countries may have staff who know this and use the service.

Of course, this is all just my opinion based on mere piecing the events and pure logical reasoning. An easy way to find out, will be to trace the cash (I am not a journalist). Check the late doctor’s bank account for bulk transfers to his or his wife’s account. Also, that of the hotel that was setup and used for the treatment, and Patrick’s bank account for transfers to a Nigerian Bank account. If you follow the money, you will make all the necessary connections.

Ebola may have been in Nigeria earlier than Patrick Sawyer. Sawyer’s weakness and inability to make the trip to the Doctor, only exposed the Ebola treatment ring operating in Nigeria!

Loved! 17 Reply
Post a comment
Copied this from a sight !!!!!!! Food for tot. Sorry for derailing
OK.
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by Lekcy001(m): 6:30am On Aug 31, 2014
no big deal when a corporate guy and responsible person wear it, bt i always feel some how wen i see irresponsible person e.g area boys on duty wear d same tings wit me..............

1 Like

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by kentro19: 6:37am On Aug 31, 2014
QMark:

Not when the other person wearing it is Mike Adenuga

@topic, I commit 2 murder:
1. The person wearing it
2. My tailor/ boutique owner
It depend on d class of person wearing my type of cloth if it's a decent dude I feel alright but anyhow guy I dash d cloth out no discussion
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by elobyobi: 6:41am On Aug 31, 2014
babyosisi:

Lol I bought the outfit I talked about in Dillard's

I was at an event tonight where two ladies wore the same exact dress
I call it unfortunate asho ebi

R u her boss?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olofa Palace Is D Most Beautiful Palace In Nigeria / Nigerian Ladies And The Tatoo Craze / Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.