Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 (3093 Views)

Only 27.2% Nigerians Will Be Poor By 2015 — NBS / Africa's New Biggest City Is Lagos - & Economy To Outweigh Johannesburg By 2015 / US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by Nobody: 4:12am On Aug 31, 2014
It is neither a coincidence nor guesswork that the National Intelligence Council of the United States Government estimated that Nigeria will disintegrate by the year 2015. The whole report actually is a coded statement of intentions on how using destabilization plots the US plans to eventually dismember Nigeria.
The whole goal of the destabilization campaign is to ensure that Nigeria is weakened internally by intractable crises leading up to 2015 when the next general elections are expected to come up. By that year there will be so much mutual suspicion among Nigerians that the elections itself might not hold or if they did at all will set the stage for a full rapture of the Nigerian state. By its calculation and design, the Nigerian state will be so fractious by then; it will be fully ripe for intervention and break up. It is in actualization of this plan that the US strategic planners on Nigeria have devised a three stage plan of implementation.

Stage 1: Pakistanizing Nigeria

With the scourge of Boko Haram as an existential reality, in the coming months the spate of bombings and attacks on public buildings are likely to escalate. High value symbolic targets like churches, mosques and large congregations of people of both faiths will be targeted. There will also be escalation in provocative statements and incitements by groups to violence. For good measure and effect, the bombings and attacks will be staged on days of observance of religious activities. The goal is to exacerbate tension and mutual suspicion among adherents of the two faiths in Nigeria and leading to sectarian violence. This pattern of destabilization operation is taken out of the Pakistani manual of destabilization where a sustained spate of CIA sponsored bombings and sectarian violence stretched the ability and resources of the law and order agencies to cope rendering the country weak and vulnerable to foreign intervention.

Stage 2: Internationalizing the Crisis

Having the set the stage for an intractable sectarian violence pitting Christians against Muslims and between the various disparate groups in the country, there will be calls from the United States, European Union and United Nations for a halt to the violence. A plethora of advocacy groups around the world will struggle for the photo opportunity to mouth concerns about the carnage and humanitarian catastrophe. They will try to make a great show of providing humanitarian aid. For effect, there will be carpet bombing coverage by the International media on the Nigerian crisis with so-called experts discussing all the ramifications who will strive to create the impression that only benevolent foreign intervention could resolve the crisis.
There will be a deluge of international conferences at various capitals around the world all ostensibly aimed to save Nigerians from themselves. Meanwhile away from all the public flurry of activities, the US which initiated the crisis in the first place will be secretly drawing up plans to carve out Nigeria for its strategic and economic benefits.

Stage 3: the Great Carve out under UN Mandate

Following worldwide outrage at the scale of carnage resulting from all out war among various sections of Nigeria secretly induced by the United States and its allies, the stage will now shift to the United Nations where debates will take place on how the world body will work to resolve the crisis.
There will be proposals first for an international peace keeping force to intervene and separate the warring groups and or for a UN mandate for various parts of Nigeria to come under mandated occupying powers. Of course behind the scenes the US and its allies would have secretly worked out which areas of Nigeria to occupy guided as it were by naked economic interests.
It is trite really which power or powers eventually occupies Nigeria for whatever reasons. By the time the UN comes to take a decision to hand over Nigeria for occupation under its mandate, no part of Nigeria will emerge or profit truly from the exercise. The rump areas of Nigeria will all come under occupation and puppet governments will then be set up at the behest of the occupying powers. Nigeria’s fall will be like that of humpty-dumpty, into pieces beyond recognition.
The main beneficiary will of course be the United States which started all this in the first place and which will be there to profit at the end. By engineering the break up of Nigeria, the United States would have eliminated a potential continental rival paving the way to the institution of a Pax Americana in Africa and secondly it would have limited its main global strategic rival China from direct access to badly needed energy and other mineral resources on the resource rich African continent

http://tarnews.co.za/frontpage/boko- haram-is-a-cia-covert-operation-wikileaks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 31, 2014
Thanks. I wonder how this can be prevented
Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by kentochi(m): 4:42am On Aug 31, 2014
This will be very bad for our dear mother land.
God help us.
Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by Nobody: 4:48am On Aug 31, 2014
kentochi: This will be very bad for our dear mother land.
God help us.
Even if Nigeria breaks up, it should not break up solely in other interest of USA.
These Western countries are compulsively selfish.
Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by eunisam: 4:49am On Aug 31, 2014
hmmm if this is true,e no go work for them. Nigeria must be one until we PEACEFULLY decide to disintergrate.

3 Likes

Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:25am On Aug 31, 2014
quid: Thanks. I wonder how this can be prevented
Do not vote Jonathan.
Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 31, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Do not vote Jonathan.
OK....tell us who to vote for

8 Likes

Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:41am On Aug 31, 2014
quid:
OK....tell us who to vote for
Buhari. Maybe Fashola.
Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by Tallesty1(m): 6:00am On Aug 31, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Buhari. Maybe Fashola.
What makes buhari the best option?

1 Like

Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by kentochi(m): 6:07am On Aug 31, 2014
Tallesty1: What makes buhari the best option?
come and answer the question
beside did we ask you who to vote for?
Busy body.

1 Like

Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by bigwallace(m): 6:11am On Aug 31, 2014
Hmmmmmmm,all these conspiracy theorist sef,well I can sense some truth in it.
Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by AngelicaDivine(f): 7:13am On Aug 31, 2014
The spirit of divide & rule looming

1 Like

Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by omenka(m): 7:17am On Aug 31, 2014
I don't doubt the involvement of Uncle Sam in the carnage we are currently experiencing. At the time they made the projection they made about Nigeria's doomsday, the country was largely peaceful and progressive, and it is difficult to understand the basis upon which they made the projections. So, it is not out of order to think that they are deliberately working to ensure their prophecy comes to pass..

Now, my question is; what does the US stand to gain from destabilising Nigeria We aren't pro-Russia, neither are we pro-China compared to our closeness to them. I don't just understand!

1 Like

Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 31, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Buhari. Maybe Fashola.
Are you saying that Buhari and Fashola are behind the Nigerian mess?
Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by ikes9(m): 10:29am On Aug 31, 2014
Tallesty1: What makes buhari the best option?
because the Nigga that told yhu to vote buhari or Fashola
is a Muslim..and probably a Northerner...

2 Likes

Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 31, 2014
Nigeria will disintegrate if Nigerians want it to

US can wish for what they like but their won't be a Boko Haram if there was no willing Abu Shekau

Stop killing ur countrymen and we may have a chance

And the notion that re-electing Jonathan will dismember Nigeria while electing Buhari will keep Nigeria one is the kind of blind propaganda that disintegrates a Nation!

Is Jonathan less of a Nigerian than Buhari?

9 Likes

Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 31, 2014
snipet: Wikileak said Boko Haram is a covert operation by the CIA. The Ausie priest said it is funded by opposition. Are we trying to link opposition with CIA? If so, Nigeria is fighting a lost war.
Since its a covert op it will be hard to knw whoz really behind it, d australian priest myt b fed any gist 2 make us think its the opposition dats behind bh. U knw d idea is to distabilize nigeria, people will start pointing fingers at eachother which might lead to violence. Seems us is jealous about nigeria and they don't want nigeria 2 be the head in africa since no other country has made that feat in terms of resources and wealth.
Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 31, 2014
omenka: I don't doubt the involvement of Uncle Sam in the carnage we are currently experiencing. At the time they made the projection they made about Nigeria's doomsday, the country was largely peaceful and progressive, and it is difficult to understand the basis upon which they made the projections. So, it is not out of order to think that they are deliberately working to ensure their prophecy comes to pass..

Now, my question is; what does the US stand to gain from destabilising Nigeria We aren't pro-Russia, neither are we pro-China compared to our closeness to them. I don't just understand!
Some say nigeria is Us rival in africa and they don't want nigeria 2 stand against them in making policies concerning africa. Nigeria seems to be be the giant of africa in terms of major oil resources and financial strength. Imagine if us succeeds in disintegrating nigeria, nigeria will not be able to export its oil to any other country and will depend on other countries for help. This gives US the edge where by countries depending on nigeria's oil will be left stranded. That's their aim. USA wants to become ultimate the world power.
I believe the Us will never succeed in their plan because of the selfish nature of nigerian politicians, they will never allow anything come in the way of their money making ventures. They will guard it with dia life. Dats y nigeria can never break.

2 Likes

Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by fr3do(m): 11:20am On Aug 31, 2014
Let's not say US
Lets say 'forces', the US isn't the only western country.
Even China might as well want our breakup.
I suspect the aussie negotiator is involved in the scheme, maybe his confessions are meant to cause tensions that will contribute to Nigeria's splitting.

Its obvious.
Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by Osgilliat(m): 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
keep pointing fingers to the imaginary enemies of our beloveth country,something to rocks our boat to the future generation. why not put an end to these misery of Nigeria by cutting the head of our beloveth Nigeria and share the part accordingly and amicably without war neither killing ourselves in the near future...because Nigeria can not leave forever because of its course is to....

1 Like

Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
as much as this isn't news, I have always wondered to what purpose our Balkanisation will serve their interest now. they had the opportunity to do this in 1966 but chose, for whatever purpose, to keep us one then. I honestly feel we will be better off apart but if the majority of us decide to stick I'm still good
Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by lilprinze: 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
US are like cancer they are always the genesis of most of the crises in the world but they would pretend to be settling or resolving the problem. They are the Genesis of Libya's crises today.

1 Like

Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by SamIkenna: 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
...news not inspiring. But at any rate, Gwoza has already seceded. So, it looks like we'll get there in piecemeal - Gwoza, Chibok, Baqa, Maiduguri, and then all of Bornu with caliphate's capital in Sambisa forest - seems secession will take that route.

The core north has found their much anticipated de facto leader in Shakau - looks like the joke is on us for failing to produce one before Arewa. Its a shame the north has beat us again by being the first to secure a generalismo in a chaotic disintegrating country - read the history of chaotic Yugoslavia and you see why Shakau is destined to play a role.

Interested in knowing where the next secession train will zoom off..

3 Likes

Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
only those parasites against true federalism,regionalism n resource control are scared of disintegration?
now they're hinging their operations,in their evil but furtile bid to regain power again,on da goddamm platform kinda leverage set by some stuupid set of those undiscerning,futre-mortgaging n amalaluvn fellas....again,to ur tents

1 Like

Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by reedonne: 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
quid: Thanks. I wonder how this can be prevented
Through sharing of power (parliamentary or semi-parliamentary)
Through ethnic self governance (federalism structured among ethnic groups).
Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
reedonne:
Through sharing of power (parliamentary or semi-parliamentary)
Through ethnic self governance (federalism structured among ethnic groups).
Sounds like a modified Aburi accord
Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
They will need Nigerians to achieve their aims because they cant import Arabs to come and do it and so far they have found few willing tools in the north and those people cant even shake the over 170 million population of Nigeria. Their plan is bound to fail. If Nigeria will separate it wont be at the behest of the United States.
Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by Chubhie: 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
Right Title: How APC and PDP politicians plan to dismember Nigeria in 2015. if and when it happens and all the politicians fly out it is my prayers that the masses can atleast lay their hands on all the Nairaland APC n PDP crew members in the spirit of what goes around comes around.
Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
Op, you are a "wise" man oo!

How did you know all these things?

Its Anerica oo!
America, mastered minded the beheading of Akalulka over a peice of torn Koran.

They instigated the "miss world riots".

They caused students in Yobe to kill their teacher when she seized the Koran used by one of them to cheat in an exam.

They caused riots in Nigeria over a cartoon in Denmark.

Northern governors are investing in Arabic and sharia studies instead of in science and tech. Its the handiwork of Americans.

Northern governors are demolishing churches, while building mosques. What wont Americans do?

Young men from the North are going to Sudan to study Sharia while those from the South are going to the US to study medicine!
Thats the evil of the Americans.

Their girls are locked up in their rooms while the boys are sent off to the streets as almajeris!
Who does not know its the policy of America?

The Reihhard Bonke riots was masterminded by America. Sharia in the north, a primitive law in a moder world, was masterminded by America!

I can go on and on, but you know what Mr. OP?

I don't need America to know that I should work hard for the independence of Biafra from this cursed slave camp of the whiteman!

Nigeria has Jihardists as her citizens, and I cannot belong to the same country with them!

Some of you are just refusing to look at the truth and are working hard to blame America for the monsters created by Islam!

Shame on you all!
In the years to come, Shekua will be a hero just like Uthman Dan Fodio, the first Jihardist to mesmerise Nigeria!

Oh, I forgot, Uthman Dan Fodio was sent by the Americans.

I even forgot that America started the Sai Buhari movement and caused corp members posted to the Jihardist domain to be slaughtered because Bihari lost election!

America, please disintegrate Nigeria fast oo, we the Biafrians need it now.

3 Likes

Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by bolaino(m): 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
omenka: I don't doubt the involvement of Uncle Sam in the carnage we are currently experiencing. At the time they made the projection they made about Nigeria's doomsday, the country was largely peaceful and progressive, and it is difficult to understand the basis upon which they made the projections. So, it is not out of order to think that they are deliberately working to ensure their prophecy comes to pass..

the US stands to gain everything from our natural resources to our human resources, their plan's already gaining momentum, and they added a new twist to it by sending their field agen patrick sawyer to give us ebola, the imperialists are at it again.
Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
noblezone: Op, you are a "wise" man oo!

How did you know all these things?

Its Anerica oo!
America, mastered minded the beheading of Akalulka over a peice of torn Koran.

They instigated the "miss world riots".

They caused students in Yobe to kill their teacher when she seized the Koran used by one of them to cheat in an exam.

They caused riots in Nigeria over a cartoon in Denmark.

Northern governors are investing in Arabic and sharia studies instead of in science and tech. Its the handiwork of Americans.

Northern governors are demolishing churches, while building mosques. What wont Americans do?

Young men from the North are going to Sudan to study Sharia while those from the South are going to the US to study medicine!
Thats the evil of the Americans.

Their girls are locked up in their rooms while the boys are sent off to the streets as almajeris!
Who does not know its the policy of America?

The Reihhard Bonke riots was masterminded by America. Sharia in the north, a primitive law in a moder world, was masterminded by America!

I can go on and on, but you know what Mr. OP?

I don't need America to know that I should work hard for the independence of Biafra from this cursed slave camp of the whiteman!

Nigeria has Jihardists as her citizens, and I cannot belong to the same country with them!

Some of you are just refusing to look at the truth and are working hard to blame America for the monsters created by Islam!

Shame on you all!
In the years to come, Shekua will be a hero just like Uthman Dan Fodio, the first Jihardist to mesmerise Nigeria!

Oh, I forgot, Uthman Dan Fodio was sent by the Americans.

I even forgot that America started the Sai Buhari movement and caused corp members posted to the Jihardist domain to be slaughtered because Bihari lost election!

America, please disintegrate Nigeria fast oo, we the Biafrians need it now.
So u want d disintegration hunh? Wat makes u fink after the disintegration things will be normal? Their plan is to turn the country into make d country to be insignificant, make livelihood difficult, many will be caught in cross fire, there will be factions blaming eachoda for the cause of the disarray, there won't be peace. Is dat wat u want, or u finkn once 9ja breaks biafra will be able 2 carve a colony 4 demselves? Lol it will be war, n m sure no one wants that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

MUST READ: Pastor Oritsejafor Finally Speaks Out On $9.3m Arms Deal / Jonathan: My Re-election Will Be Difficult / Yorubas Reaction On Buhari's Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.