Stats: 3,143,597 members, 7,781,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 02:39 AM

Everybody Is A Genius: The Citizen Of Gyrus - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Everybody Is A Genius: The Citizen Of Gyrus (13686 Views)

Ebiag Reloaded: The Citizens Of Gyrus / Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 / Legalize Fundamental Rights To The Citizen Fg. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Everybody Is A Genius: The Citizen Of Gyrus by EMERIT2US(m): 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
so make we contribute send him card na,abi wetin u guys think?
Re: Everybody Is A Genius: The Citizen Of Gyrus by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 22, 2014
Justeenaleo: Sammyhoe!

o o o o o o!
missing you bad! grin
Re: Everybody Is A Genius: The Citizen Of Gyrus by Justeenaleo(f): 11:34am On Sep 22, 2014
SammyHoe:

o o o o o o!
missing you bad! grin
Come na sad
I'm missing Henry! grin grin
Re: Everybody Is A Genius: The Citizen Of Gyrus by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 23, 2014
Justeenaleo:
Come na sad
I'm missing Henry! grin grin
me too
Re: Everybody Is A Genius: The Citizen Of Gyrus by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
Launching!! Launching!! Launching!!

I am inviting you to the LAUNCHING of my website, www.ebiag.com. The launching ceremony starts by 8am tomorrow October 1, where you will be served WE ARE ABLE & EBIAG three square meals AS WE CELEBRATE INDEPENDENCE OF NIGERIA AND EBIAG NAMING CEREMONY.

visit www.ebiag.com and comment as from tomorrow morning cheesy

Pls the website ( house) is not yet a mansion like Nairaland but you and I are able to make it a mansion.

Wishing you a happy INDEPENDENCE DAY IN ADVANCE!!!
Re: Everybody Is A Genius: The Citizen Of Gyrus by shakespen: 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
You can write your authored books, article, and songs at www.shakespen.com .Its modular writing format especially makes it easier to write books and maintain your audience. Imagine when your books are read in chapters and pages and got a book-cover too. Sign up and learn all wonderful tools ShakesPen has to offer.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius: The Citizen Of Gyrus by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 02, 2014
Constant flow that never ends is on for this story right now on www.ebiag.com
Visit the site to enjoy now:

Here is the continuation...the rest is at www.ebiag.com

It was going to be celebration day in Californian City University in Los Angeles (CCUL). It was Halloween day. As usual with the school, awards were going to be remitted to those who could scare other people most. Every one was in the business of painting there bodies with colors of different kinds, that would make them look weird and scary, for the single sake of winning the awards.
Susie came to Henry’s apartment to see him, but she met his door locked. She waited for few minutes behind the door, but Henry never came. As she was leaving, she met Ted coming to Henry’s apartment too.
“Hi, Ted,” she greeted.
“Hello Susie,” Ted replied fondly. “I can see you’re getting set for the Halloween.”
“Sure,’ she replied. “I came to see Henry, but—”
“Did you meet him?” Ted asked promptly, not affording Susie the chance to complete her ‘but’ statement.
“No, where has he gone?”
“Don’t know. I was coming to see him too.”
“Hope Henry’s going to participate in the Halloween,” she said, “’cos he could be impervious to it.”
“Yeah, he should join,’ said Ted, then he added, “Maybe he has gone to get some costumes to make him look awful for the Halloween, so he could win the awards.” Ted had only intended to deceive Susie into ending the discussion.
“Well, whatever, I’ll scare life out of him tonight. I’ll catch him unawares,” said Susie, wrapping it up with laughter.
“You think so? I’m sure Henry’s not going to be scared of you a bit, because he’s a genius,” remarked Ted.
“You’re wrong Ted. Genius or no genius has got nothing to do with this,” she said, expecting to hear Ted’s view again, but Ted having suspected her motive, said, “Maybe. You’re right. Bye.”
“Bye,” replied Susie, smiling as she walked away.
Ted remained on that spot, gaze fixed at Susie’s back part. Ted revealed a smile and whispered, “She’s in love with Henry.”

Harrison’s gladness knew no bound, because of the Power Guard’s wand he had now acquired. He had proved it and found it very effective, having used it several times to tune the TV.
The door flung open of its own accord and the Power Guard entered in.
“Harrison,” he called softly. Harrison was scared at the sight of the Power Guard.
“Yes sir,” the boy managed a reply.
“I can see you’re busy practicing with my wand.”
“Yes sir,” said Harrison. “ I’ve used it to achieve a lot. It’s quite potent.”
“Hmm,” sounded the man. “Boy, it was the wrong one I gave to you,” declared the man to Harrison’s surprise. “It will work against you.” Harrison was speechless, focusing his gazes at the man’s face in awe.
“Here’s the real wand. Have it and bring the one with you,” the Power Guard said as he stretched the wand toward Harrison, who hastily collected it and gave the man the one with him.
“Sir, but I’ve been practicing with it for more than twenty-four hours and it has been working well. It’s only an hour left for the fight. How do I get used to this new one within the short time left?” Harrison expressed his fear.
“Never worry Harrison,” the man calmed. “You won’t need practice with this new one at all, because it’s a powerful wand, knowing what to do by itself.”
“Thanks,” Harrison said as the man prepared to depart.
“You shall defeat Kim,” assured the Power Guard lastly guffawing along. As the man got out of the door, he became Kim.
“I am the Mystery Maker,” Kim whispered as he walked away gladly.

“Great Spider!” screamed Henry and a quake took place again. The spider climbed its way out of the rubbles made by the quake. On getting to Henry, he said, “I’m Hungry.”
“You should be,” Grandwala supported. “You’ve been here for five months and have only fed once. Here’s your food.”
“Hope it’s not human meat again.”
“It is,” said Grandwala. “I know you’ll not reject it.”
“Well—it’s just because I’m starving,” said Henry, collecting the chunk of meat and began to chew immediately.
“That’s what I’m saying,” concluded Grandwala.
“When will I be liberated from this bondage?”
“Today—in fourteen hours time.”
“How?” asked Henry stridently, but in a friendly manner, since he’d recognized that being rude to the spider would only bring him nothing other than loneliness.
“By the magic magistrates,” replied Grandwala.
“Impossible!” Henry doubted. “Will you tell them a lie, that I didn’t approach the Power House?”
“No, I’ll tell them the truth.”
“Then be sure I’ll be killed immediately.”
“No Henry,” said the Spider. “Magicians don’t believe the truth. They’ll not believe me if I tell them you opened the Power House.”
“Why?”
“Because it’s the truth, so they’ll ignore it,” said the Spider. “They’ll sure believe that my statement is spawned by a conspiracy between you and me to make them believe you’re such a powerful person, so that you can earn points and position.”
‘I don’t think so.”
“That’s what I’m saying. You’ll never think that the truth is the truth, because you’re a magician too.” Henry was obliged to keep silent, in order to end Grandwala’s never-ending vicious attacks on the status of the Magic Folk of which he belonged. However, Henry spoke later.
“The fight between Harrison and Kim today, who’s going to win?”
“The wiser of the two,” said Grandwala. “It depends on who plays the tricks most. The contest is won already before the fight.”
‘I want Kim to win.”
“It’s not of me to decide. It depends on who plays the tricks most,” re-affirmed Grandwala, then added, “You know Magic’s all about tricks.”
“Yes, Kim’s a Mystery Creator, I’m glad he’ll sure win,” deduced Henry, smiling for the first time in five Gyrus months. His action only had only incurs another malicious attack on the Magichood as Grandwala uttered:
“You’re bias, so also are all Magicians in the universe. That’s one reason you’re all powerless,” declared Grandwala and Henry was mute.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius: The Citizen Of Gyrus by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
continue the story at the official EVERYBODY IS A GENIUS WEBSITE...
Visit www.ebiag.com to continue wink
Re: Everybody Is A Genius: The Citizen Of Gyrus by Uthman2senior: 11:38am On Dec 01, 2014
D site is jez stagnant.......plz was unable to continue after season 1
Re: Everybody Is A Genius: The Citizen Of Gyrus by labaski(f): 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
hi sammy, wats up? pls its been a yl i visited d site and now am unable to log in again..

Re: Everybody Is A Genius: The Citizen Of Gyrus by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
labaski:
hi sammy, wats up? pls its been a yl i visited d site and now am unable to log in again..
Try to use another browser apart from opera mini. It's like opera mini is having some issues with d website currently
Re: Everybody Is A Genius: The Citizen Of Gyrus by labaski(f): 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
SammyHoe:

Try to use another browser apart from opera mini. It's like opera mini is having some issues with d website currently
ok sir. tnkz

Re: Everybody Is A Genius: The Citizen Of Gyrus by PwettyNini(f): 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
Dis story never complete na undecided cry
Re: Everybody Is A Genius: The Citizen Of Gyrus by LaJose78(m): 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
Oga sammyhoe...wey d remainin part of season 2 dt u r postin on d EBIAG forum? U stopped at d part dt d younger Ted was assumed dead. Nd i dnt undstand where dis season3 start 4rm o...av i ommited any part? Pls i want 2 knw and d continuation of dt season 2, hw will i read it. Thnx
Re: Everybody Is A Genius: The Citizen Of Gyrus by Kaymania(m): 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
Constant flow that never ends is on for this story right now on www.ebiag.com
Visit the site to enjoy now:

Brother, have you published this or something?
Cus it's been long I heard from you..
Re: Everybody Is A Genius: The Citizen Of Gyrus by Deasegun19(m): 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2018
the site is on/for sale... cry undecided
Re: Everybody Is A Genius: The Citizen Of Gyrus by Rilwayne001: 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
Goshhhhh.. This one of the many threads that got me stuck to nairaland. I miss these days. No thanks to nairaland tsunami that erased all good stuffs. cry
Re: Everybody Is A Genius: The Citizen Of Gyrus by Canme4u(m): 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
Rilwayne001:
Goshhhhh.. This one of the many threads that got me stuck to nairaland. I miss these days. No thanks to nairaland tsunami that erased all good stuffs. cry
Makes the 2 of us.

Tales Of A Keke Napep Driver / The Heart � Robber / INSOMNIA