Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

What If Find Ur Ex With The She Told U Not To Worry About? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Find Ur Ex With The She Told U Not To Worry About? (1210 Views)

Should I Worry About Her Size? / After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) / Describe Ur Ex Using Movie Titles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Find Ur Ex With The She Told U Not To Worry About? by codedmelvin(m): 5:51am On Aug 31, 2014
what if you find Ur Ex with the Guy she told you not to worry about?
Re: What If Find Ur Ex With The She Told U Not To Worry About? by Tallesty1(m): 5:54am On Aug 31, 2014
She is your ex right? So whats your business?
Re: What If Find Ur Ex With The She Told U Not To Worry About? by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 31, 2014
...She told you not to worry.....then please, dont worry....
..Although, the thing go pain you sha....you ll have to pretend you are affected or feeling jealous.....

..If you wanna complicate issues for her and make her conscience judge her....be nice to the guy, talk with him etc....

3 Likes

Re: What If Find Ur Ex With The She Told U Not To Worry About? by Dygeasy(m): 7:25am On Aug 31, 2014
Are EXes now part of our worries? cry

(1) (Reply)

The Three Types Of Women Men Would Come Across In Life. / Pls Tell Me What To Do. / 8 Qualities Women Have That Men Will Always Find Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.