Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

5 Foods You Should Not Be Eating If You Want To Lose Weight - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 5 Foods You Should Not Be Eating If You Want To Lose Weight (2281 Views)

5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better / 5 Foods That Helps In Increasing Sperm Count. / Foods You Should Be Eating If You Want To Lose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Foods You Should Not Be Eating If You Want To Lose Weight by ayex2013: 7:38am On Aug 31, 2014
You see lots of people who want to lose weight eating all sorts of things thinking it's all about the exercise. Well, sorry to burst your bubble but you are what you eat.. most of the time. That said, here is our list of 5 foods you should not eat if you want to lose weight;

1. Bread

Carbs Carbs Carbs!!! We all love bread, it's very easy to buy, If you are hungry right now you could just think "What could I eat with bread". It's that easy. Bread is everywhere. But Carbs will never let you lose weight. The worst. If you want to lose weight no more bread.

2. Wine/Beer

This one especially like to invest in your stomach region, the amount of belly fat you see on constant drinkers and alcoholics is completely ridiculous. Some of them will look pregnant. You don't want to do that to yourself.

3. Cheese

Personally I hate cheese, but apparently so many people love it... Ewww. (Not judging anyone though) If you are one of the people who love cheese and still want to lose weight you are going to have to pick and choose. Cheese or fat? your choice.

Read More: http://www.ngtrends.com/2014/08/5-foods-eating-want-lose-weight/

1 Share

Re: 5 Foods You Should Not Be Eating If You Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 31, 2014
...Processed carbohydrates like indomie, spaghetti, macaroni etc...
Re: 5 Foods You Should Not Be Eating If You Want To Lose Weight by Tymax(m): 4:26am On Sep 01, 2014
temigracie: ...Processed carbohydrates like indomie, spaghetti, macaroni etc...
angry Okay, what should we eat now?
Re: 5 Foods You Should Not Be Eating If You Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 01, 2014
Tymax:
angry Okay, what should we eat now?
...lol...You can start taking lots of fruits and vegetables....always take the processed carbohydrate in a small amount but with vegetable and other assorted things....
Re: 5 Foods You Should Not Be Eating If You Want To Lose Weight by Tymax(m): 9:02am On Sep 01, 2014
temigracie: ...lol...You can start taking lots of fruits and vegetables....always take the processed carbohydrate in a small amount but with vegetable and other assorted things....
Hmmm. But shawarma and burgers have all those vegetables na.
Plus I like to garnish my noodles with veggies. sad
Fruit no dey belleful me.

1 Like

Re: 5 Foods You Should Not Be Eating If You Want To Lose Weight by teewai3(m): 9:05am On Sep 01, 2014
copy dat Dr.
Re: 5 Foods You Should Not Be Eating If You Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 01, 2014
Tymax:
Hmmm. But shawarma and burgers have all those vegetables na.
Plus I like to garnish my noodles with veggies. sad
Fruit no dey belleful me.
....well, i think you should check what you are eating then...maybe, there are other things you need to reduce or stop eating and drinking eg sugar...
Re: 5 Foods You Should Not Be Eating If You Want To Lose Weight by Tymax(m): 10:06am On Sep 01, 2014
temigracie: ....well, i think you should check what you are eating then...maybe, there are other things you need to reduce or stop eating and drinking eg sugar...
Someone told me apple can reduce belly fat. I've been munching apple ever since; no result. sad I do regular sit ups, and other abdominal exercises but my tummy seems to get bigger. sad
Re: 5 Foods You Should Not Be Eating If You Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 01, 2014
Tymax:
Someone told me apple can reduce belly fat. I've been munching apple ever since; no result. sad I do regular sit ups, and other abdominal exercises but my tummy seems to get bigger. sad
....I dont know much about the apple therapy....I think you should stop eating late at night and reduce the amount of food you eat whenever you want to eat very late.....you should also try some aerobic exercise like jogging, swimming, walking, cycling etc...

...Most important, watch whatever you are eating....eat less of oils and carbohydrate....eat more of proteins....
Re: 5 Foods You Should Not Be Eating If You Want To Lose Weight by Tymax(m): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2014
temigracie: ....I dont know much about the apple therapy....I think you should stop eating late at night and reduce the amount of food you eat whenever you want to eat very late.....you should also try some aerobic exercise like jogging, swimming, walking, cycling etc...

...Most important, watch whatever you are eating....eat less of oils and carbohydrate....eat more of proteins....
Hmmm jogging... Hmmm okay. Thanks dear.
Re: 5 Foods You Should Not Be Eating If You Want To Lose Weight by spanzed(m): 10:52am On Sep 01, 2014
temigracie: ....I dont know much about the apple therapy....I think you should stop eating late at night and reduce the amount of food you eat whenever you want to eat very late.....you should also try some aerobic exercise like jogging, swimming, walking, cycling etc...

thanks Dr.Temi
Re: 5 Foods You Should Not Be Eating If You Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 01, 2014
Tymax:
Hmmm jogging... Hmmm okay. Thanks dear.
..can you do it??
Re: 5 Foods You Should Not Be Eating If You Want To Lose Weight by Tymax(m): 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
temigracie: ..can you do it??
Only on saturdays and sundays.
Re: 5 Foods You Should Not Be Eating If You Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tymax:
Only on saturdays and sundays.
...well, i think that will be okay...but, it will be an extensive one.....you ll have to do it for like 45 minutes and above to compensate for the ones you didnt do during the weeks...
Re: 5 Foods You Should Not Be Eating If You Want To Lose Weight by amakajoe(f): 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
temigracie: ...well, i think that will be okay...but, it will be an extensive one.....you ll have to do it for like 45 minutes and above to compensate for the ones you didnt do during the weeks...

What if I want to jog every morning like how many mins will be enough?
Re: 5 Foods You Should Not Be Eating If You Want To Lose Weight by starlingbawa(m): 11:43am On Sep 02, 2014
Tymax:

The first and most important thing to do is to COMPLETELY CUT OUT carbohydrates from your dinner and replace them with FRUITS!

It's very difficult but a very positive attitude if you really want to burn those belly fat!

Finally, try as much as possible to stay off BEER and do more of spirit, brandy and whisky if you can.

Cheers!!!

(1) (Reply)

Help! How Do You Wash Blood Out Of Chicken? / Big Snail For Sale / Chak De London Dream Biscuit Available For Distributorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.