Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Marieolae - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marieolae (3992 Views)

Me And My Marieolae / I Think Marieolae Is My Future Wife / Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marieolae by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 31, 2014
BEEN HERE SINCE 2005. I JOINED NAIRALAND BECOZ OF U! YOU NEVER REPLY MY MESSAGES! WHY!! I QUOTE U U DONT REPLY. I DONT UNDERSTAND. JUS REPLY FOR ONCE!!
Re: Marieolae by defendedvictim(m): 7:53am On Aug 31, 2014
Hehe..following
Re: Marieolae by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 31, 2014
Temigracie, I don reserve seat for you o grin
Re: Marieolae by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 31, 2014
she don like to reply? Is dat hw she is
Re: Marieolae by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 31, 2014
Checked all thy comments and never saw your post quoting marieolae, do you have a former moniker?

1 Like

Re: Marieolae by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 31, 2014
Vessi: Checked all thy comments and never saw your post quoting marieolae, do you have a former moniker?
...private investigator...

7 Likes

frankben1: Temigracie, I don reserve seat for you o grin
..lol...hope you sha brought popcorn and coke this time....
temigracie: ...private investigator...
okay, i'm out
Re: Marieolae by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 31, 2014
Vessi: Checked all thy comments and never saw your post quoting marieolae, do you have a former moniker?
yh and I deleted tht one I joined again cos of her
Re: Marieolae by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 31, 2014
this is her new profilepicture is doing me again!! Where u at marie!
Re: Marieolae by marieolae(f): 8:45am On Aug 31, 2014
Umm ok this is strange
Re: Marieolae by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 31, 2014
marieolae: Umm ok this is strange
just reply my. Pm haba..even when u see me u dnt respond. Am I a ghost

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marieolae by mencade5(m): 8:59am On Aug 31, 2014
Re: Marieolae by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:00am On Aug 31, 2014
Lol. Sorry bro. I feel your pain.
Re: Marieolae by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:01am On Aug 31, 2014
mencade5: why na?

Op u dey 4 here dey kill urself while another dey her area dey fvck her up and down, left, right and centre.

Na wa for you oooo. Leave online dating, girls no dey ur area? All this internet thing no dey work, take ur handsome self and get alady in your street.

Haba.

U too harsh..

And its unfair on d girl.

Nice advice tho

How're u doing bro?

1 Like

Re: Marieolae by marieolae(f): 9:06am On Aug 31, 2014

Op u dey 4 here dey kill urself while another dey her area dey fvck her up and down, left, right and centre.

Na wa for you oooo. Leave online dating, girls no dey ur area? All this internet thing no dey work, take ur handsome self and get alady in your street.
wow, why r u judging me like that! That's not cool at all. Seriously

1 Like

Re: Marieolae by mencade5(m): 9:07am On Aug 31, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Haba.

U too harsh..

And its unfair on d girl.

Nice advice tho

How're u doing bro?
my brother i dey fine ooo. No vex, i dont have any business with the lady. Am only advising the op to face reality and do the right thing.

How sunday parole go be na? Any enjoyment dey for your area?
Re: Marieolae by mencade5(m): 9:09am On Aug 31, 2014
marieolae: wow, why r u judging me like that! That's not cool at all. Seriously
ha!

Did i call your name? Am only advising the op. See me see wahala ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Marieolae by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:11am On Aug 31, 2014
mencade5: my brother i dey fine ooo. No vex, i dont have any business with the lady. Am only advising the op to face reality and do the right thing.

How sunday parole go be na? Any enjoyment dey for your area?

Lol.. I sabi.

Nothing dey o.

Keep d sabbath day only...

What about u?
Re: Marieolae by mencade5(m): 9:13am On Aug 31, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Lol.. I sabi.

Nothing dey o.

Keep d sabbath day only...

What about u?
my brother, rain just dey spoil things since 5 o clock this morning ooo. You dey for whatsapp?
Re: Marieolae by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 31, 2014

nah nah dis ish aint even online tins. I know dis bbe real life..dis is hw she used to do..she knows na..dats why she aint saying much...I dnt understand her sef
Re: Marieolae by marieolae(f): 9:20am On Aug 31, 2014
mencade5: ha!

Did i call your name? Am only advising the op. See me see wahala ooo.
u dnt have to say my name,its clear. Please I dnt need to be insulted by you. Its not fair.
Re: Marieolae by mencade5(m): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2014
datguyojay: nah nah dis ish aint even online tins. I know dis bbe real life..dis is hw she used to do..she knows na..dats why she aint saying much...I dnt understand her sef
ok. If it is as you have said, then carry on. But why bring such issue online if you know her physically?
There are other ways to make her understand you want her. You are spoiling your chance by bringing it here. It wont do any do. Do your investigation well, go to her place. Ladies value physical meeting than all this online stuff.
I hope she is not listening, look for her friends. The ones she is very close to. Try and let them know you want her.
Be nice to her friends and they will convice her and help you get her.

To add, op your online topic made me to insult her already. Sorry about that. You can see another disadvantage,

marie, i apologise. Let me edit my post. But do the right thing to this guy. Haaaa...i no dey like all this kind thing sef

1 Like

Re: Marieolae by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 31, 2014
mencade5: ok. If it is as you have said, then carry on. But why bring such issue online if you know her physically?
There are other ways to make her understand you want her. You are spoiling your chance by bringing it here. It wont do any do. Do your investigation well, go to her place. Ladies value physical meeting than all this online stuff.
I hope she is not listening, look for her friends. The ones she is very close to. Try and let them know you want her.

To add, op your online topic made me to insult her already. Sorry about that. You can see another disadvantage,

marie, i apologise. Let me edit my post. But do the right thing to this guy. Haaaa...i no dey like all this kind thing sef
guy I've tried so hard man, I saw her yday she just snubbed me. I dey try. I just felt like dis is last way I can show her how I feel for her. I know I've offended her, but I'm sorry for that man. She doesn't wanna hear me out man. If she doesn't hear me out after this, I think I'm just gonna leave her. I'm tired
Re: Marieolae by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:37am On Aug 31, 2014
mencade5: my brother, rain just dey spoil things since 5 o clock this morning ooo. You dey for whatsapp?

Okay na...

Yup bro
Re: Marieolae by mencade5(m): 9:49am On Aug 31, 2014
datguyojay: guy I've tried so hard man, I saw her yday she just snubbed me. I dey try. I just felt like dis is last way I can show her how I feel for her. I know I've offended her, but I'm sorry for that man. She doesn't wanna hear me out man. If she doesn't hear me out after this, I think I'm just gonna leave her. I'm tired
hmmmm....you offended her? But u didnt tell us this na. No need for details. If you really believe she is the right lady for then you dont have to quit.
You cannot do this on your own. You cant win her back through nairaland. Go and meet her close friends. It is true them you can get her back.
Re: Marieolae by kika23(f): 9:53am On Aug 31, 2014
Y'all serious? Really? Smh
Re: Marieolae by Prowizy2(m): 9:57am On Aug 31, 2014
Hmmm! Nawa because of one small girl
Re: Marieolae by 1one: 10:07am On Aug 31, 2014
This maryole has been dazzling nairaland guys oo.. I give you hand.. Your picture do you well.
Re: Marieolae by Lindajohn(f): 10:19am On Aug 31, 2014
mencade5: ok. If it is as you have said, then carry on. But why bring such issue online if you know her physically?

after u don insult her finish, u get luck say no be me u tell dat rubbish
Re: Marieolae by mencade5(m): 10:23am On Aug 31, 2014
Lindajohn: after u don insult her finish, u get luck say no be me u tell dat rubbish
hehehe...do not bite more than you can chew woman!
If you think say you get crase make you no carry reach my side ooo. Na cry you go cry leave this section.

Be warn!

2 Likes

Re: Marieolae by mencade5(m): 10:24am On Aug 31, 2014
Prowizy2: Hmmm! Nawa because of one small girl
prowizy i tire ooo? Hw far na? So una win yesterday abi? I no get chance i for come that una thread. Well done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Handsome Boys Dat Are More Handsome Dan All Mr Nairaland Contestants. / Obstacles You'll Face In Life , According To Your Birth Month (zodiac) / Father Scolds Daughter On Facebook, –she Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.