Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,568 members, 7,801,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Marieolae - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marieolae (3989 Views)

Me And My Marieolae / I Think Marieolae Is My Future Wife / Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marieolae by Lindajohn(f): 10:25am On Aug 31, 2014
mencade5: hehehe...do not bite more than you can chew woman!
If you think say you get crase make you no carry reach my side ooo. Na cry you go cry leave this section.

Be warn!
oh my God am scared... C fowl... C'mon get out aturu ohia
Re: Marieolae by Lovexme(m): 10:39am On Aug 31, 2014
If she ignores you in real life and online, she'll definitely ignore you in the after life.

4 Likes

Re: Marieolae by marieolae(f): 10:45am On Aug 31, 2014
Jackson lol dis is nt d best way to be honest. Nairaland? I mean seriously has it gotten to that level. Wow this is sad.
Re: Marieolae by marieolae(f): 10:46am On Aug 31, 2014
Prowizy2: Hmmm! Nawa because of one small girl
Gosh, you can say that again!!!
Re: Marieolae by marieolae(f): 10:47am On Aug 31, 2014
Lindajohn: after u don insult her finish, u get luck say no be me u tell dat rubbish
my dear it is well. I can't get angry over a senseless comment about me
Re: Marieolae by Davidbanky(m): 11:03am On Aug 31, 2014
marieolae: Jackson lol dis is nt d best way to be honest. Nairaland? I mean seriously has it gotten to that level. Wow this is sad.

You know love can make one malfunction sometimes shocked
Re: Marieolae by marieolae(f): 11:05am On Aug 31, 2014
Davidbanky:

You know love can make one malfunction sometimes shocked
like seriously, I dnt knw where his brain is. Maybe it has melted
Re: Marieolae by Sunkyphil(m): 11:13am On Aug 31, 2014
@op u really fall guys' hand u even no her physically and u cant xpress wat u av for her coming here wont make any difference neither;U are not looking bad urself to attract any lady

1 Like

Re: Marieolae by mencade5(m): 11:17am On Aug 31, 2014
Lindajohn: oh my God am scared... C fowl... C'mon get out aturu ohia
brainless worm, you reek completely of stupiiidity.

3 Likes

Re: Marieolae by mencade5(m): 11:23am On Aug 31, 2014
marieolae: my dear it is well. I can't get angry over a senseless comment about me
this is my problem with ladies. Didnt u see my apology up there? Na wa for una oooo.

Go and answer your guy.
Re: Marieolae by Lindajohn(f): 11:45am On Aug 31, 2014
mencade5: brainless worm, you reek completely of stupiiidity.
if dem dy call people wey sabi speak english u go jump out.. I think ur brain is attatched to the most fleshy part of a ram. Mugu
Re: Marieolae by marieolae(f): 11:56am On Aug 31, 2014
mencade5: this is my problem with ladies. Didnt u see my apology up there? Na wa for una oooo.

Go and answer your guy.
I've seen it doesn't stop d fact that the comment was sensless.

1 Like

Re: Marieolae by mencade5(m): 11:58am On Aug 31, 2014
marieolae: I've seen it doesn't stop d fact that the comment was sensless.
get out jor
Re: Marieolae by marieolae(f): 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
mencade5: get out jor
that's rude, isn't it?
Re: Marieolae by mencade5(m): 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
Lindajohn: if dem dy call people wey sabi speak english u go jump out.. I think ur brain is attatched to the most fleshy part of a ram. Mugu
look at this senseless cow. Leech of a cancerous lineage.

English teaching, come teach me
Yeye na im dey worry you there.
Re: Marieolae by lemmeknow: 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
bros! I no go lie I understand i ur plight. Chineke! that girl fine o!

uno what, u don't need to argue with all dis folks here, it requires empathy to b reasonable. n that is what they don't have!

but whateva is d qualms with u n dis babe, just b enduring n logical, if she is urs in d making she will b with u someday. just keep cool n move on, DAT is y u a man!

2 Likes

Re: Marieolae by Lindajohn(f): 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
mencade5: look at this senseless cow. Leech of a cancerous lineage.

English teaching, come teach me
Yeye na im dey worry you there.
for u left chest u don write.... Abi? Aturu ule gule
Re: Marieolae by Galads(m): 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
marieolae: that's rude, isn't it?
shocked shocked@op thanks for making me see her new pix and view her well. Chei, With her response here, u go know say na gal way no go give guys hrt attack. I hope she replies my PM.#chancingtins
Re: Marieolae by marieolae(f): 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
Galads: shocked shocked@op thanks for making me see her new pix and view her well. Chei, With her response here, u go know say na gal way no go give guys hrt attack. I hope she replies my PM.#chancingtins
I hv too many messages. I'm jus here to hav fun nd read comments lool smiley
Re: Marieolae by Dreyl(m): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
Who's this marieole self undecided
Re: Marieolae by agrovick(m): 12:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
Na which kain kaka i neva see. Mencade5 my niccur, i dey feel u like philemon
Re: Marieolae by Galads(m): 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
marieolae: I hv too many messages. I'm jus here to hav fun nd read comments lool smiley
so sending you a PM won't be a good choice. Chatting with you won't be a bad idea moreover we might never meet. Think abt it and send me a PM. U will never regret it
Re: Marieolae by mencade5(m): 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
agrovick: Na which kain kaka i neva see. Mencade5 my niccur, i dey feel u like philemon
5 salute to my oga, agrovick.

My brother where u go hide put na?

Na the thing wey u teach me na im i dey tell the op. To be frank, this girl don do yanga for the guy too much.

Moreover, the guy don try pursue her reach here but she still want to dey form. For wetin nau?

Op if this girl no gree co-operate with you. Make you leave am.
Re: Marieolae by agrovick(m): 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
mencade5: 5 salute to my oga, agrovick.

My brother where u go hide put na?

Na the thing wey u teach me na im i dey tell the op. To be frank, this girl don do yanga for the guy too much.

Moreover, the guy don try pursue her reach here but she still want to dey form. For wetin nau?

Op if this girl no gree co-operate with you. Make you leave am.
i just dey on a lowkey o, na love dey shack Op so no blame am. How sunday dey be for ur area
Re: Marieolae by MrCork: 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
datguyojay: BEEN HERE SINCE 2005. I JOINED NAIRALAND BECOZ OF U! YOU NEVER REPLY MY MESSAGES! WHY!! I QUOTE U U DONT REPLY. I DONT UNDERSTAND. JUS REPLY FOR ONCE!!

^^^ bro u like a desperate Nigerian bus conductor...(no offense) .ok...am not sure weather u wear sunshade at night ir they don't sell glasses therein Nigeria but do u realize she dark skin?...r u ok? angry

7 Likes

Re: Marieolae by MrCork: 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
. But serrriosly..dont they hav light skin females in that place?...what kinda country is that Nigeria sef .

...u people nid help *(no offense)
angry

3 Likes

Re: Marieolae by MrCork: 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
datguyojay: BEEN HERE SINCE 2005. I JOINED NAIRALAND BECOZ OF U! YOU NEVER REPLY MY MESSAGES! WHY!! I QUOTE U U DONT REPLY. I DONT UNDERSTAND. JUS REPLY FOR ONCE!!

...anyways..marie. If i were u ..i would stay away. ..am a playa and from ma professional point of view..that boy sound desperate..this r the kinda guys that cannot handle rejection...he even gettin upset coz u didn't reply..and then he communicate in capital letters.. (bad sign)

..truss me. ..Homebase guys r too aggressive...ignore him (words of wisdom) embarassed

1 Like

Re: Marieolae by ERCROSS(m): 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
Wonders shall neva cease to happen.
This thread was created in d early hours of a sunday mawing.. guess, this tin is driving d o.p crazy..
And funny enuf, marieolae dey do as if she's less concerned..
Meanwhile, na lie ooo, she dey follow d thread everywhere it go like mtn,
See wetin i see..
Viewing this topic: bigblangston, casted, Chairbabe, V0lv0(f), marieolae(f), 5naira(m), MrCork

3 Likes

Re: Marieolae by ERCROSS(m): 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

...anyways..marie. If i were u ..i would stay away. ..am a playa and from ma professional point of view..that boy sound desperate..this r the kinda guys that cannot handle rejection...he even gettin upset coz u didn't reply..and then he communicate in capital letters.. (bad sign)

..truss me. ..Homebase guys r too aggressive...ignore him (words of wisdom) embarassed
Marieolae... no mind diz man ooo... he has been as stewpeed as diz since he was born..
Just follow ur heart...
But at keast , grant diz guy an audience and hear wot he has to say.
Re: Marieolae by MrCork: 1:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
ERCROSS: Wonders shall neva cease to happen.
This thread was created in d early hours of a sunday mawing.. guess, this tin is driving d o.p crazy..
And funny enuf, marieolae dey do as if she's less concerned..
Meanwhile, na lie ooo, she dey follow d thread everywhere it go like mtn,
See wetin i see..
Viewing this topic: bigblangston, casted, Chairbabe, V0lv0(f), marieolae(f), 5naira(m), MrCork

. ..great detective work bro....well-done...u tha man...may be she is just slow at reading undecided

2 Likes

Re: Marieolae by MrCork: 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
ERCROSS:
Marieolae... no mind diz man ooo... he has been as stewpeed as diz since he was born..
Just follow ur heart...
But at keast , grant diz guy an audience and hear wot he has to say.

..u even had the order city to out her picture in yo profile....u should be arrested for stalking..u desperate mofo. Even the Marie chick look under age.

..yea..she needs to follow her heart to the police station!
angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Most Women Find It Hard To Pick Their Calls Immediately? / Social Media Love / What Advice Would You Give This Young Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.