Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,915 members, 7,802,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Marieolae - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marieolae (3991 Views)

Me And My Marieolae / I Think Marieolae Is My Future Wife / Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marieolae by ERCROSS(m): 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

..u even had the order city to out her picture in yo profile....u should be arrested for stalking..u desperate mofo. Even the Marie chick look under age.

..yea..she needs to follow her heart to the police station!
angry
Lolz...
Dis man needs a fork stucked to his head..

2 Likes

Re: Marieolae by MrCork: 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
ERCROSS:
Lolz...
Dis man needs a fork stucked to his head..

...look here bro..no joke matter...stay away from that girl coz she look under age...we don't like Peter files (noo offense) angry

1 Like

Re: Marieolae by afobajeflorida(m): 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
@op....she is not into you....MOVE ON
Re: Marieolae by MrCork: 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
....can u imagine?...the chick ain't even light skin...that's the most annnnnoyin part and that's why every guy is angry!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Marieolae by Baddestguyp(m): 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
is this love
Re: Marieolae by holyshit: 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
following
Re: Marieolae by holyshit: 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
but marieolae and op I had a dream dat u guys are meant for each other and my dreams always come true
Re: Marieolae by marieolae(f): 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
holyshit: but marieolae and op I had a dream dat u guys are meant for each other and my dreams always come true
that's nice

1 Like

Re: Marieolae by nikkypearl(f): 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

..u even had the order city to out her picture in yo profile....u should be arrested for stalking..u desperate mofo. Even the Marie chick look under age.

angry

LolZz @ d last 2lines! cheesy
Mr corkkkkkkkkkkk!
Re: Marieolae by SMALLPENIS(f): 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
Kai! OP don fall my hand,old man wey dey look for young blood grin
Marieolae,am here with my smallpenis for you jare *winks*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marieolae by cirmuell(m): 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
Lovexme: If she ignores you in real life and online, she'll definitely ignore you in the after life.
buhahahah grin this got me lmbo
Re: Marieolae by cirmuell(m): 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
Crazy section, I'm out
Re: Marieolae by Baddestguyp(m): 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
Lovexme: If she ignores you in real life and online, she'll definitely ignore you in the after life.
grin grin no mind the guy, plenty fish full market

1 Like

Re: Marieolae by chidekings(m): 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
u knew her physically,and the best way to prove ur love is online.....even the devil knows that i will not say whats on my mind.

Op,let go,we cant be close frnds with everyone we come in contact with,better to remain strangers than to sell ur respect to the dogs.
Re: Marieolae by Chairbabe: 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
ERCROSS: Wonders shall neva cease to happen.
This thread was created in d early hours of a sunday mawing.. guess, this tin is driving d o.p crazy..
And funny enuf, marieolae dey do as if she's less concerned..
Meanwhile, na lie ooo, she dey follow d thread everywhere it go like mtn,
See wetin i see..
Viewing this topic: bigblangston, casted, Chairbabe, V0lv0(f), marieolae(f), 5naira(m), MrCork
Oga Investigator.

2 Likes

Re: Marieolae by cooljoe(m): 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
Marieolae na fyne gel o. Chwoi, c fyne geh. Wat a dish
Re: Marieolae by Misblah(f): 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

angry
seriously?? "Order city" shocked Nwanem its "Audacity"! SMH
Re: Marieolae by MrCork: 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
Misblah: seriously?? "Order city" shocked Nwanem its "Audacity"! SMH

...see yor head like somali made tumbula....who ask u!! angry

8 Likes

Re: Marieolae by chimerase2: 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork: . But serrriosly..dont they hav light skin females in that place?...what kinda country is that Nigeria sef .

...u people nid help *(no offense)
angry
grin
Re: Marieolae by chimerase2: 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
Under age intimacy
OP do u knw dat small gal is less dan 15 angry
Re: Marieolae by Misblah(f): 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

...see yor head like somali made tumbula....who ask u!! angry
see your head like my granny's ite. Btw-its "your" nt "yor" dumba$$
Re: Marieolae by valdes00(m): 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
Naija gals playin hard to get sinx 1705, n sum dude wil continue doin lik d OP...... Wat a waste of tym.... Dis MENCADE5 na my type of guy, no HOMO....
Re: Marieolae by 234GT(m): 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
This is desperation o! LWKMD! I don't think the so called mariowhatever is as beautiful as Tiwa Savage self!
Re: Marieolae by MrCork: 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
Misblah: see your head like my granny's ite. Btw-its "your" nt "yor" dumba$$

^^^ this r the kinda village girls that muss be avoided....they never obey and just too aggressive..i bet in ms range rover spot that she is dak skin! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Marieolae by valdes00(m): 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
234GT: This is desperation o! LWKMD! I don't think the so called mariowhatever is as beautiful as Tiwa Savage self!
4 where..... Tiwa 2 much na.... D dude no knw him worth, na him mak am dey do lik dis... U meet person for real lif, she no gree. U decided to cum nairaland cum show ur STUPIDITY
Re: Marieolae by MrCork: 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
..she clearly never been to London;

2 Likes

Re: Marieolae by valdes00(m): 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

^^^ this r the kinda village girls that muss be avoided....they never obey and just too aggressive..i bet in ms range rover spot that she is dak skin! undecided
MR CORK...... I will lik to knw y u dnt fancy dark skin girls.... Who knws, I might av a reason to breakup wit my GF

2 Likes

Re: Marieolae by mencade5(m): 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
valdes00: Naija gals playin hard to get sinx 1705, n sum dude wil continue doin lik d OP...... Wat a waste of tym.... Dis MENCADE5 na my type of guy, no HOMO....
my brother i greet you ooo. Hw today na? All of us are here to advise and help our brothers from becoming mugus or magas or slaves to ladies that in real sense are not up to their level.
My brother i don study many of these ladies with their wayoooo, that is why i no dey give them chance.
If ladies like make them cry blood for my front the thing no dey touch me for body. But as ba we we na, i believe only brothers fit help brothers. But some of our brothers dey fvck up. When them get chance to assist their fellow brothers them no go gree do am, na woman dem go dey help, after them help the woman finish, she no go ever look their face again again. Na that time the guys go come dey regret but it is too late.

In my life history, i have never seen a case where a man help a woman and she remembers him for this kind gesture. Some of them fit to do am ooo but it is very rare.

My brother make your enjoy your evening.
Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Marieolae by Galads(m): 9:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
234GT: This is desperation o! LWKMD! I don't think the so called mariowhatever is as beautiful as Tiwa Savage self!
is tiwa beautiful? What will u call nadia buhari?
Re: Marieolae by MrCork: 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
valdes00:
MR CORK...... I will lik to knw y u dnt fancy dark skin girls.... Who knws, I might av a reason to breakup wit my GF

. .dark skin females?.. In 2014? angry

1 Like

Re: Marieolae by valdes00(m): 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
mencade5: my brother i greet you ooo. Hw today na? All of us are here to advise and help our brothers from becoming mugus or magas or slaves to ladies that in real sense are not up to their level.
My brother i don study many of these ladies with their wayoooo, that is why i no dey give them chance.
If ladies like make them cry blood for my front the thing no dey touch me for body. But as ba we we na, i believe only brothers fit help brothers. But some of our brothers dey fvck up. When them get chance to assist their fellow brothers them no go gree do am, na woman dem go dey help, after them help the woman finish, she no go ever look their face again again. Na that time the guys go come dey regret but it is too late.

In my life history, i have never seen a case where a man help a woman and she remembers him for this kind gesture. Some of them fit to do am ooo but it is very rare.

My brother make your enjoy your evening.
Thank you sir.
GBAM..... But bro, wats d use of an advice wen d person u r givin it to is doin lik a DICKHEAD.... Cos dis OP aint gona listen 2 any advice...
Re: Marieolae by MrCork: 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
...bro do u reliaze they only hav 12 light skin female in the whole of that Nigeria...and just 4 hear on nairaland? ...... what kinda country is that? angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Social Media Love / 10 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Been Single Too Long Will Understand / I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.