Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Pastor Drinking Water On The Altar, Is Anything Wrong With That? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Drinking Water On The Altar, Is Anything Wrong With That? (580 Views)

Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' / What Would You Do If You Caught Your Pastor Drinking Alcohol? / Pastor Dies On The Altar After Leading Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Drinking Water On The Altar, Is Anything Wrong With That? by otunbakhakiz: 7:50am On Aug 31, 2014
Judge not so that you will not be judge, Yes I agreed. But is there a particular place in the bible during the 3yrs of Jesus ministry where it was recorded of Him drinking water while preaching? Please, I need to learn more abeg.
Re: Pastor Drinking Water On The Altar, Is Anything Wrong With That? by fingard02k(m): 8:02am On Aug 31, 2014
why wont he drink water is he a robot?
Re: Pastor Drinking Water On The Altar, Is Anything Wrong With That? by emeviks: 8:07am On Aug 31, 2014
They are also human beings like you and I. Jesus Christ also drank water during his sermons. You won't expect the bible to give you every details,;like what time did Jesus go to toilet, how many times does he eat in a day.....Nahhhhhhh,there is nothing wrong with it...Move on to the next post please!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Drinking Water On The Altar, Is Anything Wrong With That? by charlsecy(m): 8:51am On Aug 31, 2014
@OP
I can't see anything wrong with that.

emeviks: Jesus Christ also drank water during his sermons.
Perhaps, he did; perhaps, he didn't.

(1) (Reply)

Rev. Chris Oyakhilome Has 6 Weeks To Reconcile With His Wife / Are You A Christian Bigot? / How Christians Can Contribute To Nairaland Muslim Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.