Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite (57575 Views)

Track Your Cars & Trucks At Low Cost / Track Your Cars & Trucks At Low Cost / Quality Granite Supply,haulage At A Reasonble Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 5:07am On Sep 25, 2014
Goodmorning fams.

do u know y u should use Granite for ur concreting, casting etc over other stones?
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 9:11am On Sep 26, 2014
Goodmorning fams.

Dis is why u must use Granite for ur casting and concreting over any other stone...

Do u know dat Granite is possibly the most common igneous rock type known to the general public and it was used with limestone as a building material for the pyramids of Egypt. Its durability, beauty and abundance make it a preferred choice of stone over most
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
Good evening fam, how has been your day?
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 7:02am On Sep 30, 2014
Good morning fams
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hi
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 8:07am On Oct 03, 2014
Goodmorning fams.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 10:13am On Oct 03, 2014
Still available...

Place ur order now
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
Call us now
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 6:40am On Oct 04, 2014
Morning fams
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2014
Barka De Sallah
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 7:13am On Oct 05, 2014
Goodmorning fams...

You can still place your order this Sunday morning and receive it today regardless of the festive break and Sunday.

This is why we are called Smiley.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 05, 2014
smiley001:
Goodmorning fams...

You can still place your order this Sunday morning and receive it today regardless of the festive break and Sunday.

This is why we are called Smiley.
Reminds me of George Smiley, from Le Carre's spy novels.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 9:24am On Oct 05, 2014
BoboYekini:
Reminds me of George Smiley, from Le Carre's spy novels.

Lol
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 8:00am On Oct 06, 2014
Goodmorning fams...

place your order now and receive the material immediately regardless of the festive break.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
A 20ton 3/4 granite already on its way to ikorodu.
Tanks for placing the order.

We work 24 hours in a day, 7 days in a week.
Regardless of festive breaks or weekends, we still work.

Put the call through now and you receive your material almost immediately.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
Good afternoon fams, how did the sallah break go?
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by dreamcometrue: 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hello

Work is taking me out of Lagos and I want to give out my one room self contain apartment to a lucky person. I paid for two years, but have only stayed for 8 months. I have also furnished the place a little, not excessively ooh.

The location is close to anywhere, and better suited to someone working on the Island. The lucky person to take the place will pay for all the things I have done on the apartment. My plan is to seal the deal before the end of October. Any interested persons, come and see!

Rent is cheap. I paid 500 for the two years - 450 as rent and agreement/commission and 50k deposit and I have spent about 500k or less on putting the place in order. We can however negotiate. Contact me quick, no more time

Ring me soonest or email projectsopadec@yahoo.com, 08025020066
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 10:43am On Oct 09, 2014
The season of massive construction is knocking as the rainy season is fading out temporarily. During this season haulage, logistics and supply companies are always busy whereby they attend to only their old customers and scope their new customers but we at Smiley Haulage and Logistics don't do that... You can be our customer and client and be part of the moving train now and forever.

Place your orders now to be part of us for better for worse.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
Place your order now.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 11:15am On Oct 11, 2014
How is the weekend going?
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 10:54am On Oct 12, 2014
Happy Sunday to you all
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
Place order for your Granite now
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
Use Granite instead of Gravel
Use stone dust instead of sand
and ur property will be strong, and forever
Don't be deceived, dey r almost d same price.

Call us now for d best quality granite and stone dust.
We use our own trucks for delivery thereby making our rates d cheapest.

Ring us now now and place ur orders:
07081961127- whatsapp and calls
adenijihoo@gmail.com
7E2B91CE- bb pin.

Tankz.
[/quote]
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 10:13am On Oct 15, 2014
Raining season is going, construction works r coming up little by little... place ur order now and ahead for quick delivery.
All we do is quality granite and stone dust supply.
Place ur order now.

07081961127 for whatsapp and calls.
adenijihoo@gmail.com.
Bb pin: 7E2B91CE.

Dis is our 5th year of quarry products supply.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
We are still in business
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 10:00am On Oct 18, 2014
Goodmorning fams
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
Good afternoon fams
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 9:19am On Oct 21, 2014
We r tested and trusted .
A trial may convince.
We have our own trucks and we use our own trucks for delivery and dats y r prices are far different from others.
We deliver a complete tonnage requested.
If u r not satisfied with d tonnage at delivery, don't pay us.[/quote]
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2014
Good afternoon fams

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K / Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) / Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.