Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite (57508 Views)

Track Your Cars & Trucks At Low Cost / Track Your Cars & Trucks At Low Cost / Quality Granite Supply,haulage At A Reasonble Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
U can also rent our dump truck and permanent it on ur site.

Happy Sunday!!!
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
Yes starting from the 1st of September, some Chinese would be increasing the prices of their quarry products but we at Smiley Haulage, Logistics and Supply Services hereby assure our various customers both in Nigeria and diaspora not to panic. We are always readily available for them in any ways to reduce the costs on their projects.

We are EMPHATICALLY saying dat we would not increase our prices and they would remain the same and we also want to assure you that the quantity won't be compromised.

P.S: You have the right not to pay us if you are not satisfied with the quality and the quantity we supply you.

We have a name to protect and 6 years experience can't be toyed with.

Customers still thinking of considering us can give us a trial now as one will definitely convince you.
This isn't mouth-making, we are so sure of the services and goods we render and supply.

Thanks,
Tunji Adeniji,
Managing Partner.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
smiley001:
Yes starting from the 1st of September, some Chinese would be increasing the prices of their quarry products but we at Smiley Haulage, Logistics and Supply Services hereby assure our various customers both in Nigeria and diaspora not to panic. We are always readily available for them in any ways to reduce the costs on their projects.

We are EMPHATICALLY saying dat we would not increase our prices and they would remain the same and we also want to assure you that the quantity won't be compromised.

P.S: You have the right not to pay us if you are not satisfied with the quality and the quantity we supply you.

We have a name to protect and 6 years experience can't be toyed with.

Customers still thinking of considering us can give us a trial now as one will definitely convince you.
This isn't mouth-making, we are so sure of the services and goods we render and supply.

Thanks,
Tunji Adeniji,
Managing Partner.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
Enjoy ur nite
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 12:13am On Sep 01, 2015
smiley001:
Enjoy ur nite
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 10:18am On Sep 01, 2015
Granite is optional in building construction, gravel is an alternative to granite but recently, gravel has been disqualified thereby making granite number 1. Most Project managers or property owners always panic wen it comes to d purchase of granite but we at Smiley assure u dat u av nothing to be fear of as granite is affordable. Don't be deceived by wot u hear about it or wot ur present supplier offers u... Just contact us now and u would see d difference
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by Tpave(m): 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
smiley001:
Granite is optional in building construction, gravel is an alternative to granite but recently, gravel has been disqualified thereby making granite number 1. Most Project managers or property owners always panic wen it comes to d purchase of granite but we at Smiley assure u dat u av nothing to be fear of as granite is affordable. Don't be deceived by wot u hear about it or wot ur present supplier offers u... Just contact us now and u would see d difference
Oga smiley001, thanks for your prompt and complete tonnage delivery at my site in Ibadan. I recommend him to nairalanders. Thanks again.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 11:08am On Sep 02, 2015
Tpave:
Oga smiley001, thanks for your prompt and complete tonnage delivery at my site in Ibadan. I recommend him to nairalanders. Thanks again.

U r welcome Tpave sir. Tanks for d different orders u made and also for believing in us.
By d way sir, we rilly enjoyed ur site kos there's no omo onile and association wahala.

Yes we r very quick and don't delay.
We supply actual tonnage.
We supply d best quality.
Our prices r cheap.
We supply to Lagos ogun oyo osun ondo ekiti and Kwara.
And we work 24/7, Sundays inclusive.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
Tanks All for ur patronage.
tomoro is anoda day.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 11:09am On Sep 03, 2015
Yes we work everywhere... oyo ogun osun ondo ekiti kwara lagos. We also work 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, 4 weeks a month, 12 months a year. Even on Sundays. Why not try us wit a call now?
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 11:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
smiley001:
Yes we work everywhere... oyo ogun osun ondo ekiti kwara lagos. We also work 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, 4 weeks a month, 12 months a year. Even on Sundays. Why not try us wit a call now?
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 11:08am On Sep 04, 2015
Thanks all for d calls, ur different orders r on their ways.

U r appreciated and we will never disappoint u.
Thanks once again.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
smiley001:
Thanks all for d calls, ur different orders r on their ways.

U r appreciated and we will never disappoint u.

Thanks once again.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 11:05am On Sep 05, 2015
I don't like it wen customers keep thanking me for doing my job. U asked for 30tons of 3/4 granite and I supplied u wit it but ever since then, u av been thanking me as if av guaranteed ur making heaven by wot I supplied. Well, I'm not surprised sha... maybe ur former suppliers have been swindling u.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
smiley001:
Enjoy ur nite
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
Happy Sunday
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
EgunMogaji:

@EgunMogaji sir, Thanks for placing d call tru all the way from Carlifornia(USA) today. We rilly appreciate it sir.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
smiley001:

@EgunMogaji sir, Thanks for placing d call tru all the way from Carlifornia(USA) today. We rilly appreciate it sir.

Thank you for taking my call. Looking forward to a mutually beneficial business relationship. Be fair with me and guide me on maximizing my resources and I'll always give you recommendations and come back for more.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Thank you for taking my call. Looking forward to a mutually beneficial business relationship. Be fair with me and guide me on maximizing my resources and I'll always give you recommendations and come back for more.

No problem sir... Av called ur contact in naija(d number u supplied me wit) and he described d site. Would definitely go check out ur site first thing tomoro morning.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
smiley001:

No problem sir... Av called ur contact in naija(d number u supplied me wit) and he described d site. Would definitely go check out ur site first thing tomoro morning.

Excellent I'm so happy.

Please remember that I want it delivered inside the plot on the far left as possible.

Thanks.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 12:03am On Sep 07, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Excellent I'm so happy.

Please remember that I want it delivered inside the plot on the far left as possible.

Thanks.

No problem sir.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
smiley001:
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
Thank you for visiting my site and giving me your feedback.

Looking forward to placing my order shortly.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
EgunMogaji:
Thank you for visiting my site and giving me your feedback.

Looking forward to placing my order shortly.

u r welcome sir
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 11:56am On Sep 08, 2015
smiley001:
I don't like it wen customers keep thanking me for doing my job. U asked for 30tons of 3/4 granite and I supplied u wit it but ever since then, u av been thanking me as if av guaranteed ur making heaven by wot I supplied. Well, I'm not surprised sha... maybe ur former suppliers have been swindling u.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
In all, let's give thanks to d all mighty God.

We shall surely get there one day.

Thanks all for d patronage, can't Thank u enough for putting food on our tables.

God in his infinite mercies will continue to bless u all.

Enjoy ur nite.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
smiley001:
If u order for a 15ton ton material from us, save d pix I posted above of a dilevery for a Canada based Nairalander customer.

U av d right to compare and contrast dis pix above wit other ones ur suppliers av been dilevering to ur site.

And also if u contact us to send d same, if it's not as dis, kindly send us back and do not pay us.

More to come, pix of 20tons 25tons and 30tons of full material dat we supplied our various customers and compare it to whatever ur suppliers dilever to ur site.

We at Smiley, we r nt just one of d best, we r simply d best.

Oya oga show us 20 ton load grin
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Oya oga show us 20 ton load grin

av been very busy sir
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
Dis is a 19ton 3/4 Granite for one of our customers in Carlifornia (EgunMogaji).
Thanks for trusting us wit ur money sir.

P.S: Dis is a 19ton work not a 20ton.
compare dis to wotever ur suppliers give u.

A very big thanks to our nairaland customers in diaspora for trusting us wit their money and also to d naija based Nairaland customers, we promise never to disappoint u.

And for our future customers thinking of considering us, d time is now.

1 Like

Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
Dis is anoda 19tons dilevered to a nairaland customer.

Thanks all.

compare it to wotever dey supplier u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K / Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) / Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.