Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC (2403 Views)

Inec Declares Kogi State Election Inconclusive / PDP Defeats APC, Wins Niger East Senatorial By-election, Premium Times. / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by Mynd44: 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
meforyou1: but mynd44, u also broke rule 8, by saying IBB and Governor Aliyu lost in their wards.
I said I heard they lost....

do you need brighter grammar?
Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by ayindejimmy(m): 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
Obiagelli:

He should not post comments because he is a mod?
I wonder how u escaped rules 8 and 2
Mod shuld be neutral nt lopsided. That way they command respect.
The debate is fact oriented u know.
We disagree 2 agree. After, in politics, no parmanent enemies

1 Like

Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by meforyou1(m): 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
Mynd44:

dont insult me.

2 Likes

Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by meforyou1(m): 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
berem: SMH undecided undecided undecided
PDP has won. And u pretended you didn't know.

1 Like

Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
meforyou1: PDP has won. And u pretended you didn't know.
yes they have won by rigging. I hear you. undecided
Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by Mynd44: 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
ayindejimmy:
Mod shuld be neutral nt lopsided. That way they command respect.
The debate is fact oriented u know.
We disagree 2 agree. After, in politics, no parmanent enemies
Opinions are personal. Don't throw accusations at someone else just cos he/she is a mod
Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by Mynd44: 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
meforyou1: dont insult me.
Why would I?
Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
False informations posted by Mynd44 yesterday in the heat of the excitement over APC "early lead"
Mynd44: IBB lost his polling unit

Governor Aliyu lost his unit too.

This is revenge
It turned out that IBB and Governor Aliyu did not lose their polling units
Mynd44: This is not fair....the APC rigged the elections.

while the APC's leaders moved to Niger state, the PDP's leaders are in Port-har-court for the TAN rally.......

Okay na
APC could not have rigged the election, APC leaders did not move to Niger State neither did PDP leaders move to PH. TAN is not being championed by PDP leaders.
Mynd44: Scared he might lose the primary election?

Interesting
GEJ is not scared of losing any primary election. If anyone thinks otherwise, he or she should prove it.

Who will now ban Mynd44 for violating rule 8 with impunity?

9 Likes

Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
berem: yes they have won by rigging. I hear you. undecided
You no dey shame okwa ya?

2 Likes

Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by curiouses: 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
Obiagelli:

He should not post comments because he is a mod?
I wonder how u escaped rules 8 and 2
The results he posted were not authentic. Hence, the violation of rule no. 8. He deserves a ban too.

9 Likes

Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by curiouses: 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
Mynd44:

Below is your original post from yesterday. It isn't ambiguous.

Mynd44: IBB lost his polling unit
Governor Aliyu lost his unit too.
This is revenge

8 Likes

Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by Mynd44: 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
curiouses:
The results he posted were not authentic. Hence, the violation of rule no. 8. He deserves a ban too.
And where did I tell you I intend to ban sincere9gerian for posting whatever. I told him he will be banned for accusing me of collating online results when I did no such thing.

i only said what I heard hence the "I herd" Do you also need brighter grammar?
Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by omerta(f): 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sincere9gerian: False informations posted by Mynd44 yesterday in the heat of the excitement over APC "early lead"
It turned out that IBB and Governor Aliyu did not lose their polling units
APC could not have rigged the election, APC leaders did not move to Niger State neither did PDP leaders move to PH. TAN is not being championed by PDP leaders.
GEJ is not scared of losing any primary election. If anyone thinks otherwise, he or she should prove it.
Who will now ban Mynd44 for violating rule 8 with impunity?
Actually, nothing on the internet neither confirms nor refutes this claim. So? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
curiouses:
he posted ward results, what is the error in that? Are those ward results false?

1 Like

Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
curiouses:

Below is your original post from yesterday. It isn't ambiguous.

have you proven this result false?
Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

Chai chai chai. APshit members have been jubilating since yesterday!!! They already won on nairaland as usual and were already jubilating alongside their biased mod but inec has now come to declare the authentic results

7 Likes

Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by idiotdonphilopus: 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
berem: yes they have won by rigging. I hear you. undecided

Sharap ma'am

4 Likes

Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by koboko69: 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
undecided undecided undecided mynd get time sha
Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by taharqa: 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
You are still ranting when you should be partying by now? Your paymaster has won the election based on the results collated and declared by the NL resident electoral commissioner, Mynd44. Go and celebrate!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by koboko69: 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
idiotdonphilopus:

Bastard fool

All for 3k per month? You need special deliverance, cos ur case is complexly pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by taharqa: 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
Mynd44:
Don't make me ban you...it will be for a repeated offence.....long term.

you have been warned
Oh! Plzzzz, keep ya mouth SHUT and quit 'threatening' peeps who strongly disagree wit yr views here on NL. Wanting to pull d MOD card when you hv been bested in an argument in which you were a combatant, is a sure sign of COWARDICE..... Plz, be warned

13 Likes

Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by Davidoff2000: 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
taharqa: Oh! Plzzzz, keep ya mouth SHUT and quit 'threatening' peeps who strongly disagree wit yr views here on NL. Wanting to pull d MOD card when you hv been bested in an argument in which you were a combatant, is a sure sign of COWARDICE..... Plz, be warned

Word...tell him. Mod my foot. Threatening people wit ban. Wats wrong with the owners of this site. Call this mod called mynd44 to order.

And while they r at it, pls tell mynd44 to explain to us what 'brighter grammer' is. All dis people wey attend community schools.

And please move this thread to front page

7 Likes

Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by tawa89(f): 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
This is why Nairaland will continue to be a Local Champion, when semi-educated clowns like this Mynd44 are given powers way beyond their station.
Can you imagine the way the arrogant mofo threatened to ban SincereNigerian because he go trashed with superior argument and cold hard facts??
Sigh. If not for Seun's frugal nature and refusal to hire capable people to run this forum Cyber cafe' attendants like this Moderator won't be here lording over people above their station.

7 Likes

Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by thebloodykiller: 3:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
Davidoff2000:

Word...tell him. Mod my foot. Threatening people wit ban. Wats wrong with the owners of this site. Call this mod called mynd44 to order.

And while they r at it, pls tell mynd44 to explain to us what 'brighter grammer' is. All dis people wey attend community schools.

And please move this thread to front page

Seun needs to ban that mod for abuse of office.

5 Likes

Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by idumuose(m): 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
Whenever APC wins election,its free and fair,inec has done a good job,Jega becomes a man of integrity.

But if APC(they are always losing) is defeated,then the election was rigged,Jega becomes a foolish man.

I shake my head for APC

5 Likes

Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by Iriruaga100(m): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
Barcarnista nd co will commit e-suicide after the election next year.

4 Likes

Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by dazangel11(f): 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
ApsHit

They are bitter losers. Always looking for whom to blame

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rauf Aregbesola Weeps, Says Nigeria Should Be Mourning About D Killings . / Lagos Apc Primaries: Delegates, Before You Decide On Ambode Versus Shasore / France Hostage Situations: 3 Terrorist Killed,1 Woman Escaped In Police Standoff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.