Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,462 members, 7,801,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Message To The Pastors. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message To The Pastors. (481 Views)

Where Are The Pastors, And Evangelist? Provide An Answer To These. / Who Are the Pastors That BOMB TB Joshua's SCOAN? / The Pastors I Respect Most In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message To The Pastors. by Matttthew(m): 11:36am On Aug 31, 2014
I get sometimes pissed off and sometimes almost throw up when i see our so-called pastors turned into robbers-without-gun to rob all the members of the church, excluding no one.... They find a way or i say every way to dry up a member, some say seed of blessing, common in CAC, some sell white facetowel n even anointing oil to bring to vain the power of Faith n of God which can never be tampered with, others collect alot of offering n turn it into their own money, other make it an obligation for you to feed him as your own pastor. Moreso, some even depends on the church money for survival......others, say if you pay it, u will prosper; please tell them to look at obama, a seed of the darkness if he is not above prosperity.

Dear pastors and men of God, when will you stop to make God a mockery object/thing.
You make people look God like a hungry God or idol....When will you learn to stop being dependant on men instead of God. If 10 out of 30 righteous men make Heaven, hardly will u see 5 out of 20 pastors make Heaven.
The church have become a place for thieves, whereby men in coat n white collars get more richer every Sundays n any other day for service. The church av become more like what Jesus condemned n threw out of the temple. The church av become more or less like a bank wer money is counted n where accountancy about money is more essential than accountancy about the Spiritual being.
Dear pastors, when will you stop bringing tears into The Lord's Eyes? When will you stop making His Pains more painful? When will You Change to change the Church? Jesus Await your Repentance, Come to Him.
Also you the reader, God is calling you onto the path of Righteous for Heaven's sake.....Come to Him. Offer yourselves as a living sacrifice to God -Romans 12 : 1.
He demands nothing else from you, only Holiness, a heart full with love, without hatred, a mouth full with blessing without cursing, a head full with hope without ignorance and a life Full with God without Devil.
#REMAIN_BLESSED
Humbly Matthew Oluruntoba Olorunfemi.

(1) (Reply)

Just One Thing / Dancing In The Rain / Want To Write A Religious Book, Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.