Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, (68010 Views)

Congregation Chases Pastor From Church For Impregnating Member / 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles / Why Is Songs Of Solomon Always Exempted From Church Teachings ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by ahnie: 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
[quote
author=fr3do]Wan just spoil de man ministry.[/quote]when men think,they
have the sole right to cheat.na him dabaru him own ministry.i can supply him truckloads of relaxer and Gel to perm his hair free of charge.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Stevosty: 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
I don't know why people are quick to condemn the man without taking into account his side of the story, and moreover it has not been proven if the wife's allegation is true or false, well the bible is very clear, knowing who women are, when it says...1corinthians 14:33-35.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Shine1177: 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
Philipmems: I am not a member of his denomination but having heard from both parties I will live you to be the judge considering what women and men are capable of doing.. Pastor Chris O. accused his wife of having bad friends who are influencing her wrongly, she no longer respects anyone especially in the church. He even said that at one time he called the wife so they can settle there differences but she refused to take anything short of a Divorce from the pastor.
Anita is accusing Chris of adultery and infidelity.
At the end of the day my take is that Satan master confusionist has crept into their home either through the man or the woman but wait oh even if its adultery as speculated what happened to our women of steel (1 peter 3:1-3), for better for worse, our mothers stuck to our fathers through thick and thin, never to be distracted by side chicks... Frankly speaking the easiest way for confusion to enter a home na through woman... After all according to the book of Timothy it says a woman was deceive first before Adams.
Read 1 peter 3:1-6 and 1 Corinthians 7:1- 12 especially 10 and 11 and understand that the woman has more role to play in keeping her home together and if it fails shes mainly to be blamed.
Pastor Chris and his church don't belief in FOR BETTER FOR WORSE, he teaches FOR BETTER AND BETTER try isten to his message on marriage and relationship. I pray the devil will not have the final say in his marriage. Trying times.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
mencade5: what more can i say?

Many nigerian christians dont follow God anymore but their pastors and bishops.

I will still say ot again? What happen to ''for better for worse''?
Why cant Anita help her husband overcome this issue.

Women and double standard. Yet they want one man one woman marriage, but are quick to divorce their husbands.

If after this divorce, any of them marry another person, na thunder from above go strike them.
Hmmmmm tis is true talk o, I'm not judging but I entered dat church once nd I neva tried it again, just wasn't comfy abt d way dey discuss money nd worship pastor but isn't dat d norm in most end time churches who r only here for financial purposes b4 u know now na anoda wife or husband dem go take. Life continues. God will help us christians, I personally will neva go to any church dat d GO is a divorcee cos it'll give members licence nd justification to do same after all wat excuse will u give dem not to. Anyway na dem sabi
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by ahnie: 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
since his wife has divorced him,he should contnue with self servicing himself,since he said,SS is not a sin.men of frauds contradictin the doctrines of God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by jasmine21(f): 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
litetias:
It's obvious you're taking pastor Chris' side cos you're calling the wife a liar just to make him look good. Women should stick together. You may be in her shoes someday. Btw do you take him for a saint?

U see Nigerians? Because I said we should leave judgement to God, I am automatically on Pastor Chris side? Well, sorry to disappoint you I'm on nobody's side and I don't even attend d church. I am only being objective here.
I have family member going through divorce issues so I know how it can be. Lies are always plenty with times like this. All I'm saying is speak on what you're sure of #Simple.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Amadaz(m): 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
jasmine21:

Well, I doubt it. U know why? Lol. See pastor Biodun of COZA and what happened to him last year. I think that's even worse than this. Till today his church is still full and his members r still worshipping d ground he steps on grin
you're right, d kind juju wey dem take hold dia customers no be small one oh.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by soludo93(m): 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
You are wrong. Stop all these deceptive posts about Pastor Chris. check their official website for confirmation before feeding the public with lies

www.christembassy.org/site/home/intro/?ref=landing

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Moredew(m): 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
Merryglad: hmmmm please o everyone should mind their comments.wheather u like it or not he is a man of God so let God be d judge.remember what happed to Mariam and Aaron in the bible when they made sily comments about Moses's ministry......d wise will read this and become wiser but fools will fight it.....just watch
moses ministry? Whats d name of d ministry it will tk years to reconfigure ur deluded brain. Brainwashed maga.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by litetias(m): 5:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
jasmine21:

U see Nigerians? Because I said we should leave judgement to God, I am automatically on Pastor Chris side? Well, sorry to disappoint you I'm on nobody's side and I don't even attend d church. I am only being objective here.
I have family member going through divorce issues so I know how it can be. Lies are always plenty with times like this. All I'm saying is speak on what you're sure of #Simple.
You see Nigerians? Because I posted on nairaland then automatically I'm a Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by donogaga(m): 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
The best that reasonable people can do - those who are conscious of their own fallability; those who are humble enough to know that there are no super men, but only an infallible God - the best they can do is to pray for this family who have blazed the trail in espousing the Gospel in over three decade. But then unreasonable people abound; those who live in glass houses and throw stones at others. Christ said, cast those stones if you are without sin. May The Lord help His church.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
enochogaga: Babes too many here.don't put urselves in problem, don't b a channel d devil will use to propagate false/true things about any man of God.
The wife is also a man of God. she is a pastor. Why should you think she is lying.? Most of u are commenting as if the wife is not a pastor. she is pastor just as pastor chris. they are both pastors.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by baby124: 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
hungryboy: aunty your mama no teach u respect abi?,
God no go forgive that your mama oh
God has already forsaken your family because of you as we can see. Your mama is probably going through enough and you are here cursing her. Cursed and hungry. Sick thing
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
Stevosty: I don't know why people are quick to condemn the man without taking into account his side of the story, and moreover it has not been proven if the wife's allegation is true or false, well the bible is very clear, knowing who women are, when it says...1corinthians 14:33-35.
The wife is also a man of God. she is a pastor. Why should you
think she is lying.? Most of u are commenting as if the wife is not
a pastor. she is pastor just as pastor chris. they are both pastors.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by tmcleo2k2(m): 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
Lol. Can't stop laughing at "business partnership" cheesy
purplesummer: The business partnership has collapsed. The congregation should be split into two. Each of them will have to try sole proprietorship. It's all business
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Barywhyte(m): 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
purplesummer: The business partnership has collapsed. The congregation should be split into two. Each of them will have to try sole proprietorship. It's all business

Look like you arent far away from the truth
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
Freest: All of u condemning this man, have u ever bothered to ask of he really did what he was accused of or not? If he is actually guilty or not? We are too quick to judge him from d report of just a party... We really dont know wat happened in the home. Am not saying he did it or not, am saying its better we aren't quick to judge cos we might just be judging wrongly...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Stevosty: 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
atbu1983: The wife is also a man of God. she is a pastor. Why should you
did you read and understand the verse I mentioned - 1Corinthians 14:33-35?
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by ewosk: 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
Yomieluv: Getting interesting.

Seems all "chris" kind of love divorce.

The so call MOG should bury their head in shame,they preside over people,yet can't manage their family,isn't that hypocritical?

God truly knows who's worshiping HIM.

Guy it's more tuff for d 'MOG" or heads to manage their homes cuz they av more responsibility...tis a bad scenario dou...wish dem MOG more Grace n Control in their life...
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by vivalavida(m): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
Why wont he commit adultery?
Who will preside over such an assembly where the ladies come to church almost naked and wont commit adultery/fornication?
Christ embassy has a wrong foundation. Same goes to every church where the ladies come to church putting on skimpies and without covering their hair. All of them are mere christian clubs.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by emekanairaland(m): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tallesty1: To be a Pastor you must be devoted to your wife as it is stated in(Titus 1:6; 1 Tim 3:2). Because your marriage illustrates Christ’s love for His church. His bride (Eph. 5:22 ff.). You must love and respect your wife exclusively with your mind, will and emotions and not just your body. A pastor's family is his first flock.

This is a man that will say "pheww" and half of the congregation will fall flat on their belly or back. Why can't he pray God to restore the love and peace in his family?
"If u call urself d son of man"....y don't u save urself and save us?
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by free2ryhme: 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
rastamouse: To all Christians here, here is an advice to you: Let those without sin cast the biggest stones.

GOD knows how to deal with HIS own. Refrain from judging because you may not know all the facts.

Did daily post judge him or reported what they found on the website?
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Youngzedd(m): 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
So property na 50 50.

OMO see money.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
jasmine21:

What makes you think d accusation is true? Where u there when he committed adultery? Abeg pple shld stop saying what they don't know and leave judgment to God.
Do you know, that it is very possible the wife just claimed adultery so that she wouldn't reconcile with him?
Pls let's not speak on what we don't know.
a pastor. she is pastor just as pastor chris. they are both pastors. She has been married to him for many years. The father of her children. The probality that the wife will be lying is very very very slim. she is likely speaking d truth. Also with d way christ embassy is filled with shallow secular flashing girls and ladies it increases the possibility that wife is speaking the truth.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
jasmine21:

What makes you think d accusation is true? Where u there when he committed adultery? Abeg pple shld stop saying what they don't know and leave judgment to God.
Do you know, that it is very possible the wife just claimed adultery so that she wouldn't reconcile with him?
Pls let's not speak on what we don't know.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Youngzedd(m): 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
vivalavida: Why wont he commit adultery?
Who will preside over such an assembly where the ladies come to church almost naked and wont commit adultery/fornication?
Christ embassy has a wrong foundation. Same goes to every church where the ladies come to church putting on skimpies and without covering their hair. All of them are mere christian clubs.

#DaTruth
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Suarezilla(m): 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
See dem...wat r u teaching ur congregation? To divorce their wives? Except Anita was caught in bed with anoda man,there shud no reason to divorce ur wife....I don't even listen to his preachings anywhr dese days sef

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Youngzedd(m): 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
CharlieMaria:
Lols youngzedd hwfaarrrr??

Udo di nwanne.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by donnish(m): 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
sirjohnson: His members are already demanding answers from him as regards the divorce case. See it [url=36e20a1nhfr]HERE[/url]

I used to have this strange feelings when I was still attending his church that he was sleeping with pastor Deola Okeowo and Sinach; I tried not to think of it but it kept coming, perhaps I was right.#justsaying

may God hv mercy on u

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by sirjohnson(m): 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
donnish:

may God hv mercy on u

And you too.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
Stevosty: did you read and understand the verse I mentioned - 1Corinthians 14:33-35?
The verses will further make mockery of pastor chris. Because pastor chris is known for disobeying these verses you quoted. Because he is one of the pastors who ordained alot of female pastors to head his church. Trying to use dis verses to paint d wife bad won't work. if we are sincere with ourselves we should know that the probability d wife's claim is true is very and extremely high. By thier fruit we shall know them. I am a Catholic. if it is pastor kumuyi of deeper life that was accuse I will have some reservation. but we are talking of pastor chris of christ embassy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! common! God spirit in us can make us discern d truth. if u have God spirit in you. You will know that Pastor Anita is likely saying the truth

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by ewosk: 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
Yomieluv: Getting interesting.

Seems all "chris" kind of love divorce.

The so call MOG should bury their head in shame,they preside over people,yet can't manage their family,isn't that hypocritical?

God truly knows who's worshiping HIM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba / Adeboye Gives New Instructions For RCCG / Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.