Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Who Should Be The Next Super Eagles Captain. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Should Be The Next Super Eagles Captain. (1084 Views)

Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh / This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be / Osaze Proposed Himself As Eagles' Captain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Be The Next Super Eagles Captain. by Princecalm(m): 11:56am On Aug 31, 2014
Vicent Enyeama is currently the Super Eagles vice captain,the question is should he be made the captain or another person appointed.
Re: Who Should Be The Next Super Eagles Captain. by babestell(f): 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
Mikel Obi or Peter Rufai
Re: Who Should Be The Next Super Eagles Captain. by chinex276(m): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
Alert me wen dis gets 2 f.p
Re: Who Should Be The Next Super Eagles Captain. by ewosk: 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
Unanimously it is
Re: Who Should Be The Next Super Eagles Captain. by rawpadgin(m): 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
in football when the captain retires or sold to another club as the case maybe the vice captain automatically becomes the captain.
u should know that
Re: Who Should Be The Next Super Eagles Captain. by HenCq15: 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
Re: Who Should Be The Next Super Eagles Captain. by aforosco(m): 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
I uvk
Re: Who Should Be The Next Super Eagles Captain. by Princecalm(m): 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tell me what happened in Fletcher case.
Re: Who Should Be The Next Super Eagles Captain. by Syenite(m): 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
Enyeama becomes captain and Mikel assistant.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Be The Next Super Eagles Captain. by safarigirl(f): 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
Syenite: Enyeama becomes captain and Mikel assistant.
shikena!

And when Enyeama retires, Mikel will be made Captain, and maybe Emenike/Onazi/Omeruo will be vice. The hierachy continues smiley
Re: Who Should Be The Next Super Eagles Captain. by jieta: 2:20am On Sep 01, 2014
Princecalm: Vicent Enyeama is currently the Super Eagles vice captain,the question is should he be made the captain or another person appointed.
i wounder while GOD give some people head
Re: Who Should Be The Next Super Eagles Captain. by sambos994(m): 8:56am On Sep 01, 2014
Princecalm: Vicent Enyeama is currently the Super Eagles vice captain,the question is should he be made the captain or another person appointed.

You just answered your own question. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Who Should Be The Next Super Eagles Captain. by Princecalm(m): 10:09am On Sep 01, 2014
Think before you talk@ sambo,was flecther not the vice captain when Fedinand was in Man u,so tell me y he was not made captain when Rio left.
Re: Who Should Be The Next Super Eagles Captain. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
babestell: Mikel Obi or Peter Rufai
Peter Rufai ke? Are you kidding mee?? undecided
Re: Who Should Be The Next Super Eagles Captain. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
Bros!Na Evra be Vice captain den o
Princecalm: Think before you talk@ sambo,was flecther not the vice captain when Fedinand was in Man u,so tell me y he was not made captain when Rio left.
Re: Who Should Be The Next Super Eagles Captain. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
Def Enyeama...Oboabona shld be Vice captain.No stories
Re: Who Should Be The Next Super Eagles Captain. by Princecalm(m): 10:32am On Oct 17, 2014
jieta:
i wounder while GOD give some people head
you wounder

(1) (Reply)

Christiana Ronaldo Claims He Could Be In Prison , If ? / Athletes Use Black See Oil The Most / The Golden Eaglets To Watch Out For At The CAF U-17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.