Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,178 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

,! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ,! (5896 Views)

"I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" / I Am Not Attracted To My Bf / My Bf's Mum's Terminally Ill: How Do I Console Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

,! by Elkewwty(f): 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2014

2 Likes

Re: ,! by Moredew(m): 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
Why ar u so sex crazy well u neva jam. Abuja is far frm ph u for know.
Re: ,! by swtchicgurl: 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
just when i thought i've read it all, i discover morality and chastity in this generation just hit an all-time low!

shamelessness and vanity everywhere.

Lord have mercy!

for the record, your boyfriend isn't born again.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ,! by Tallesty1(m): 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
Well, A sister somewhere has been praying and fasting just to have him, seems like God has heard her prayer.

4 Likes

Re: ,! by teewai3(m): 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
wats d point nw.....is he not gud on bed? or is he jst too holy[img]
Re: ,! by Crocz(m): 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tallesty1: Well, A sister somewhere has been praying and fasting just to have him, seems like God has heard her prayer.

What prayer?...make that sister hear you ehn, she tell u say she dey pray to God make Him give her husband wey no go fit f*ck abi?

2 Likes

Re: ,! by marieolae(f): 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
You don't like a good guy. He is too holy, he is too nice, he is too caring. You don't like a bad guy. He cheats. He is a flirt. He doesn't give a fucck. Girl, nobody is perfect!

6 Likes

Re: ,! by farano(f): 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
Elkewwty: cry .
He claimed to be a born again cry , but am not sure of actually he is because he is not that good on bed, maybe the situation has gotten worse so he tries to cover it by claiming that he is now a Born Again christian cry.

He said he wouldnt give it to me again until after wedlock is established betwen me and him cry

I dont like a born again as a BF, they are just too holy cry

Who cares

3 Likes

Re: ,! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
I'm the big bad wolf.
cheesy
Re: ,! by Dygeasy(m): 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
farano: Who cares
like who really does? undecided
Re: ,! by djeezy(m): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
Well it's all about preference. Op said she doesn't like a born again and a guy who is not good in bed. it's her choice and we gotta let her be. We all want different qualities in a person. She prefers the bad boy persona.

2 Likes

Re: ,! by DaGC(m): 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
No offense, but I really couldn't make any sense from the OP's post. undecided
Re: ,! by Richy4(m): 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
Just live him my dear girl. Another sister's prayers is about to be answered.
A sister who will find him a hero in bed even in the bathtub.

1 Like

Re: ,! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
Women! Looking for 'what is not there since the garden of Eden.

Adam was a quiet and contented man till Eve started searching for what is not there and met her match in the serpent. That led to the downfall of man. It has continued till today.

Young lady, please help me and tell ur BF to flee from you cos you don't deserve him.

5 Likes

Re: ,! by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
Do pple update these topics purposely or what angry

2 Likes

Re: ,! by rawpadgin(m): 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
@ ur tender age na s*x be ur problem abi?
so sorry for u
Re: ,! by HezronLorraine(m): 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
swtchicgurl: just when i thought i've read it all, i discover morality and chastity in this generation just hit an all-time low!

shamelessness and vanity everywhere.

Lord have mercy!

for the record, your boyfriend isn't born again.
Hey you.
Re: ,! by hannesy(f): 12:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
I 4 comment but am jst coming bk frm church

1 Like

Re: ,! by Elkewwty(f): 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
20pounds: Women! Looking for 'what is not there since the garden of Eden.

Adam was a quiet and contented man till Eve started searching for what is not there and met her match in the serpent. That led to the downfall of man. It has continued till today.

Young lady, please help me and tell ur BF to flee from you cos you don't deserve him.

cry
Re: ,! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
He claimed to be a born again cry , but am not sure if actually he is because he is not that good on bed, maybe the situation has gotten worse so he tries to cover it by claiming he is now a Born Again christian cry.

He said he wouldnt give it to me again until after wedlock has been established betwen me and him cry

Go and buy D I L D O angry angry angry
Re: ,! by Elkewwty(f): 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
Jregz: Go and buy D I L D O angry angry angry

What is dilldo cry
Re: ,! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
Elkewwty:

What is dilldo cry
I don't know

1 Like

Re: ,! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
He claimed to be a born again cry , but am not sure of actually he is because he is not that good on bed, maybe the situation has gotten worse so he tries to cover it by claiming that he is now a Born Again christian cry.

He said he wouldnt give it to me again until after wedlock is established betwen me and him cry

@bolded, 'he claimed to be a born again,' meaning he was a born again before meeting you...
'He is not that good in bed,' WTF are you talking about, how can you lure a born again into having s*x with you and you expect him to perform well?

What I'm seeing here is a born again that really likes you and wants to really make you his wife and you're pushing him away because of a mere sexual satisfaction that we humans can be taught on how to improve our performance in bed, he is just inexperience and believe me religious guys are the ones that actually goes extra miles in learning how to satisfy their girlfriends wives 'cause they're not adultery prone, do your research.

1 Like

Re: ,! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
undecidedSo you want me to help you break up with him?

1 Like

Re: ,! by stinggy(m): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
He claimed to be a born again cry , but am not sure if actually he is because he is not that good on bed, maybe the situation has gotten worse so he tries to cover it by claiming he is now a Born Again christian cry.

He said he wouldnt give it to me again until after wedlock has been established betwen me and him cry

Well wipe your tears, i'm here for you. How do you want it and when do we start?
Re: ,! by Elkewwty(f): 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
tonyayo1:
@bolded, 'he claimed to be a born again,' meaning he was a born again before meeting you...
'He is not that good in bed,' WTF are you talking about, how can you lure a born again into having s*x with you and you expect him to perform well?

What I'm seeing here is a born again that really likes you and wants to really make you his wife and you're pushing him away because of a mere sexual satisfaction that we humans can be taught on how to improve our performance in bed, he is just inexperience and believe me religious guys are the ones that actually goes extra miles in learning how to satisfy their girlfriends wives 'cause they're not adultery prone, do your research.

Thank you
Re: ,! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
Try seducing him always or rape him anytime you are Hot since he isn't into you.
Re: ,! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
hannesy: I 4 comment but am jst coming bk frm church

me too my dear, i dont want to compromise my christianitycheesy
Re: ,! by Sunkyphil(m): 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
u again
Re: ,! by Elkewwty(f): 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
3cycle: Try seducing him always or rape him anytime you are Hot since he isn't into you.

Thank you
Re: ,! by Richiy(f): 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
He claimed to be a born again cry , but am not sure if actually he is because he is not that good bed.

So you mean that if he is born again, he would be good in bed?
Sister, both you and your bf has got it twisted.
Re: ,! by OCTAVO: 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome / Do Guys With Pink Lips Make Girls Hornyy? / See My Bluefilm PICS VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.