Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,081 members, 7,807,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Glo Should Go And Die!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Should Go And Die!! (1972 Views)

Glo Should Please Note / Airtel, "Go And Die" / Glo Should Adjust Their Mobile Data Volume To These Suggestion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Should Go And Die!! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
I just potted to glo network last 2month, bcus of glo bounce. The glo bounce by then was 30mb 4 7days, letter on glo noticed the usefullness of their services to me, they slashed it to 2days instead of 7days it used to be...i was puzzled!

Then i joined the glo-gbam. The first day it was nice, the second day they also gave me their mb, but comming to the 3day glo reffused vehemently to give me the stipulated megabite when u dii *100*5*1#
so with anoyance i potted out from glo to airtel.
And now am enjoying my airtel opera mini data bundle at the rate of 300 for a month.
All i have to say to glo is

GLO U SHOULD GO AND DIE!!!
Re: Glo Should Go And Die!! by aceTS: 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
dude, u funny
Re: Glo Should Go And Die!! by irishCream: 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
Nigga na poverty dey do u strong tin...porting off and on in d name of tashri tashri mb.go hussle I swear u no go feel dem @all grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glo Should Go And Die!! by deeobserver209(m): 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
Glo Gbam is still working fine for me. Am sure it's network problem. It happened to me too. For 7 days I didn't receive my daily mb. I thought they stopped the service. But in the end they gave me 35mb for the period I didn't receive my bonus data. For now I get my data bonus as and when due.
Re: Glo Should Go And Die!! by Ayomi088(m): 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
Good news for u then

Affordable MTN data on offer......https://www.nairaland.com/1856717/affordable-mtn-data-offer-300#25919992

Its tested and trusted, no cheats involved, no secret codes

smiley wink
Re: Glo Should Go And Die!! by aorseer: 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
is the Airtel opera mini plan working on Android?
Re: Glo Should Go And Die!! by nwaobitex: 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
u get teleport machine 4 ur house?

1 Like

Re: Glo Should Go And Die!! by OCTAVO: 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
But you can get affordable glo plans Here
Re: Glo Should Go And Die!! by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 01, 2014
irishCream: Nigga na poverty dey do u strong tin...porting off and on in d name of tashri tashri mb.go hussle I swear u no go feel dem @all grin
lol,you harsg gan.
Re: Glo Should Go And Die!! by Generalkorex(m): 12:37am On Sep 01, 2014
irishCream: Nigga na poverty dey do u strong tin...porting off and on in d name of tashri tashri mb.go hussle I swear u no go feel dem @all grin
i found one
Re: Glo Should Go And Die!! by 0612hezzybaba: 1:03am On Sep 01, 2014
yes d airtel is still working.m rocking d whatsapp bundle,and its going super fast
Re: Glo Should Go And Die!! by emymeeky: 3:15am On Sep 01, 2014

Gosh ! Your profile picture! cry
Re: Glo Should Go And Die!! by Whizpeter(m): 3:26am On Sep 01, 2014
Chai... Poverty na Bastard
Re: Glo Should Go And Die!! by amakufrancis(m): 6:41am On Sep 01, 2014
stardragon: I just potted to glo network last 2month, bcus of glo bounce. The glo bounce by then was 30mb 4 7days, letter on glo noticed the usefullness of their services to me, they slashed it to 2days instead of 7days it used to be...i was puzzled!

Then i joined the glo-gbam. The first day it was nice, the second day they also gave me their mb, but comming to the 3day glo reffused vehemently to give me the stipulated megabite when u dii *100*5*1#
And now am enjoying my airtel opera mini data bundle at the rate of 300 for a month.

How can I subscribe for opera mini data bundle
Re: Glo Should Go And Die!! by abdulaz: 7:20am On Sep 01, 2014
OP how do you manage 30 mb of data, it can't even open a page on my phone. 4gig these days is not even enough for me
Re: Glo Should Go And Die!! by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 01, 2014
amakufrancis:
How can I subscribe for opera mini data bundle

just diiii *885*1#.
With 300huns only. For a complete whole month.
Re: Glo Should Go And Die!! by irishCream: 10:40am On Sep 01, 2014
emymeeky:

Gosh ! Your profile picture! cry

Why crying
Re: Glo Should Go And Die!! by irishCream: 10:41am On Sep 01, 2014
Generalkorex:
i found one
Bring him to d lab den...
Re: Glo Should Go And Die!! by irishCream: 10:43am On Sep 01, 2014
Yomieluv: lol,you harsg gan.

I'm not harsh that's jus the bitter truth
Re: Glo Should Go And Die!! by emymeeky: 11:09am On Sep 01, 2014
irishCream:

Why crying

The 4kn trees ... U eh .. U bad !
Re: Glo Should Go And Die!! by irishCream: 11:26am On Sep 01, 2014
emymeeky:

The 4kn trees ... U eh .. U bad !

Nah nah...u getting it all wrong.that's nature @work grin
Re: Glo Should Go And Die!! by emymeeky: 11:29am On Sep 01, 2014
irishCream:

Nah nah...u getting it all wrong.that's nature @work grin

Hmmm . And u like and admire those positions. Hmmmm
Re: Glo Should Go And Die!! by snakie86: 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2014

Couldn't say it better as I dont no d last tym I checked my data balance......I exhausted, I recharge
Re: Glo Should Go And Die!! by Generalkorex(m): 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
irishCream:
Bring him to d lab den...
i am
Re: Glo Should Go And Die!! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
stardragon: I just potted to glo network last 2month, bcus of glo bounce. The glo bounce by then was 30mb 4 7days, letter on glo noticed the usefullness of their services to me, they slashed it to 2days instead of 7days it used to be...i was puzzled!

Your story may not be completely true, you can only change your network once in three months
Re: Glo Should Go And Die!! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
nwaobitex: u get teleport machine 4 ur house?
looooooooooooooooooooool

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo A1900 – Cheapest Android Smartphone Of The Year / 5 Best Antivirus For Your Android In 2015 / Motorola Moto X 2015 Arrives In Style, Launches As Moto X Style And Moto X Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.