Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Day Old-baby Becomes Younqest Monarch¶entered Guinness Book Of Record.¶ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Day Old-baby Becomes Younqest Monarch¶entered Guinness Book Of Record.¶ (903 Views)

Ex-FRSC Boss Buys Off Govt’s 7-day Old N13m Jeep As Scrap, Paying N150,000 / Buhari’s Victory: Woman, With 40 Day Old Baby, Treks To Abuja To Fulfil A Vow / Guinness Book Of Record - Join Me And Laugh. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Day Old-baby Becomes Younqest Monarch¶entered Guinness Book Of Record.¶ by Jhosh(m): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
Delta-A day old baby has been crowed as the youngest monarch in Igbodo history.,Naij reported.

The baby was crowned by a leader of the delegation from igbodo palace the next day after his irth.
As it was a historical event in the region,it was entered into d Guiness Book of Records.
The igbodo community has the youngest monarch in all history.

For more story visit #Naij
Re: Day Old-baby Becomes Younqest Monarch¶entered Guinness Book Of Record.¶ by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
Long Live The King
Re: Day Old-baby Becomes Younqest Monarch¶entered Guinness Book Of Record.¶ by ahkenaten(m): 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
long live the king....abi wetin mah talk aqain..

first to comment pos still dey pain me sha....na dis kind thread dey make first page grin
Re: Day Old-baby Becomes Younqest Monarch¶entered Guinness Book Of Record.¶ by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
That's weird. He needs a regent anyway.
Re: Day Old-baby Becomes Younqest Monarch¶entered Guinness Book Of Record.¶ by trully101: 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
was his father waiting for the childs birth before dying? This is rarity of the highest order.
Re: Day Old-baby Becomes Younqest Monarch¶entered Guinness Book Of Record.¶ by PrettyEmy(f): 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
Am Imagining the dissapointment on the father's face if the baby turned out to be a girl
Re: Day Old-baby Becomes Younqest Monarch¶entered Guinness Book Of Record.¶ by Ichel: 11:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
Op, why give us half baked old news?
Re: Day Old-baby Becomes Younqest Monarch¶entered Guinness Book Of Record.¶ by sawg91(m): 1:33am On Sep 01, 2014
Please, I don't want any "omo onile" trouble. Will come back and start erecting my structures.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Appoints Capt Usman As NCAA DG, Nweze As Justice Of Supreme Court Judge / 1st Made-in-nigeria Satellite To Be Launched By 2018 – Bulama / Boko Haram Leader Shekau Appears In New Video, Says He Is Alive-sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.