Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Do you feel embarrassed or Insecure When You Have No Offering ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do you feel embarrassed or Insecure When You Have No Offering ? (458 Views)

Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Ushers ? Share Your Experience / SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence / 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do you feel embarrassed or Insecure When You Have No Offering ? by tosyne2much(m): 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
My dear Nairalanders, I know there's nothing to be ashamed of when you have no substance to give as offering but I personally feel embarrassed, ashamed and insecure when I have nothing to give as offering

I went to church today with an empty pocket but thanks to d envelopes which covered my fucck-up grin.. I jst can't imagine what it would be like if we aint using envelopes in
my church

So my fellow Nairalanders, do you also feel embarrassed, ashamed or insecure if you find yourself in this situation ? No forming oo

1 Like

Re: Do you feel embarrassed or Insecure When You Have No Offering ? by padeolu: 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
...that should be between you and God.

1 Like

Re: Do you feel embarrassed or Insecure When You Have No Offering ? by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hahahah!! O guy even God understand say u no fit carry last upon all d eyes including all the pretty sisters wey dey church!!! You bad gann!!

But pastor go provoke small if na small church! They might declare u wanted for deliverance from altar next service from d spirit of pride!
Re: Do you feel embarrassed or Insecure When You Have No Offering ? by ProfGday(m): 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
I drop my widow's mite.Expecting Superduper blessings dz week.
Re: Do you feel embarrassed or Insecure When You Have No Offering ? by Youngzedd(m): 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
I did mine at home.

Gave the offering to myself.
Re: Do you feel embarrassed or Insecure When You Have No Offering ? by emmyskies(m): 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." (Galatians 6:7)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Judge Yet! Because No One Is Perfect. / Ridiculous! Will You Call Him A Man of God? / Share Your Soon Coming Rapture Experience, and edify the church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.