Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,212 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! (1718 Views)

Nairaland Hall Of Fame / Nairaland Hall Of FAME / Nairaland Hall Of Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by DickDastardly(m): 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
These are individuals who has bestrode Nairaland like Colossus over the years. Some of them are no longer active, others are.
I hereby nominate "beaf"
This individual was a pro-government political poster. No one puts beaf in a corner in his days. He took on multitude and still came out unscathed.
My second nominee is "gbawe"
A heavy weight on opposition side. Doesnt give up easily either.
There are more people for nomination in various sections of this forum.
Lets have yours and your justification for choosing them.
People with contrary opinion of nominated individuals can also counter such with their reason.
Ofcourse trolls can be nominated too wink
Here we go.......... cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
Berem
A die-hard progressive & slayer of PDP grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
MichaelSokoto: Berem
cheesy cheesy cool

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by DickDastardly(m): 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
MichaelSokoto: Berem
Well deserved.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
jmaine argue pass devil, he nor dey accept defeat.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by Caracta(f): 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
I miss beaf cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by BoiledCorn: 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
Nobody shu call my name oo angry

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
www.naptu2.com redirects to wikipedia, Naptu2 na living encyclopedia.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by ahkenaten(m): 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
andyblaze grin

is the

badoo.. troll of the year... grin

yungwizzy too...

boiledcorn is up and coming artiste in this section grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by DickDastardly(m): 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
Jakumo the grammarian cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by DickDastardly(m): 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
ahkenaten: andyblaze grin

is the

badoo.. troll of the year... grin

yungwizzy too...

boiledcorn is up and coming artiste in this section grin
Well deserved grin
Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by ahnie: 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
coogar,gramci,crackhauz,and 5mm.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by DickDastardly(m): 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
Cramjones cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by ahnie: 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
i nominate myself,hope its allowed.
Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by Seezzy(m): 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
Good idea! I think something like this should be done annually, where a particular member gets inducted into Nairaland's Hall of Fame.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by DickDastardly(m): 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
ahnie: i nominate myself,hope its allowed.
Better if others do that for you
Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
ahnie: i nominate myself,hope its allowed.
nominated yourself for what?
Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by ahnie: 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
hall of fame almanac
krall: nominated yourself for what?
Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by ProfGday(m): 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
Nomines:
Women Adviser #Freecocoa#

Niraland jack of all trades
#Madcow

Rap kingpin
Coogar

I've lost count of Nairaland regular visitors.
And me following #iraland since 2007 bt got registered last yr.I thnk I deservd d award as an OBSERVER.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by DickDastardly(m): 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
"Musiwa" nominated grin
The greatest legend of Multiple Monickers.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
ahnie: hall of fame almanac
and what might you be famous for?
Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by DickDastardly(m): 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
Now whats the name of that albino ex-mod of romance section? I think he deserves a nomination, though not liked by many wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by Tallesty1(m): 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ishilove.... A self disciplined, beautiful and grammarquainted woman.grin
Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by naptu2: 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
Musiwa/Becomerich, Calloti, FStranger, Mr Cork, Alloy-Emeka and Mr Crackles.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by Mrval20(m): 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
There're so many influential people here on NL, depending on what interests you.
For me, I nominate x...f..ire. I separated his name with dots because I don't want to call out the gentleman...Giving excellent and useful advices to young people since 001BC!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by slinkman(m): 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
andyblaze, deejayharry1 ishilove idowuogbo
Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
I nominate;

Tolexander--for his ever useful,intelligent and straight to the point posts. cool

Papindinho--the leading e-shephard of e-OAU community cool

Jbluv55--the pioneer and CEO of NBARC (NAIRALAND BAR AND REFRESHMENT CENTRE) cool

Alutacontinua-- the managing director of Nairaland Congregation of Mat Spreaders (NCMS) cool

cool cool
Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by MizMyColi(f): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2014

^^^ those acronyms are something else. LoL cheesy

I nominate
Teeo
Barcanista
Crackhaus
and
grin grin grin

Idowuogbo

Wait, add
Caracta and Ujsizzle to the list smiley smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
MizMyColi:
^^^ those acronyms are something else. LoL cheesy

I nominate
Teeo
Barcanista
Crackhaus
and
grin grin grin

Idowuogbo

Wait, add
Caracta and Ujsizzle to the list smiley smiley smiley

thanks babe... Slaying PDP is a mission that must be accomplished

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
barcanista: thanks babe... Slaying PDP is a mission that must be accomplished

Operation slay PDP. APC can do it.. .

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by jmaine: 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
Obiagelli: jmaine argue pass devil, he nor dey accept defeat.

Defeat from who ? . . . . I fail to see your point . . . .

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by MizMyColi(f): 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
teeo:

Operation slay PDP. APC can do it.. .
Please don't politicize the thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Smook Weed For The First Time.(hilarious Photos) / Fairly Used And Good Working Gotv Decoder Needed / Tony Nwoye Is A Cultist – Anambra Elites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.