Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! (1719 Views)

Nairaland Hall Of Fame / Nairaland Hall Of FAME / Nairaland Hall Of Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by gramci: 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
ahnie: coogar,gramci,crackhauz,and 5mm.

hello pretty
Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
I nominate...

Idowuogbo- the unpredictable mama

Caracta- everybody seems to like her.(me too)

Ujsizzle- brainbox,I admire her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
teeo:

Operation slay PDP. APC can do it.. .
amen
Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
MizMyColi: Please don't politicize the thread.

I nominate Otox, he is one very old diarylander
Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by ahnie: 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
hey my runaway friend...i missd you.
gramci:

hello pretty

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by ahnie: 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
welcome back from your self imposed exile.missd you sha
gramci:

hello pretty

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by obayaya(m): 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
I nominate

Okijajuju1 - Following him is the wisest thing I've ever done on Nairaland

asha80 - An expert on Eastern Nigeria politics and general issues

Naptu2 - There's always something to learn from his posts except his endless old music videos undecided

Olubukato - Jovial and Easygoing

Standd - Chesapeake's blues was the best diary on Nairaland IMO
Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by Feraz(m): 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
Caracta: I miss beaf cheesy
I miss him too! That guy is a one man army! grin

From the religion section, Noetic, Deepsight, Plaetton, Martian, TheHomer, Davidylan, Mykemers45 (wrong spelling though) and some I can't remember.

Okijajuju/Mmuookija/Spirit of Okija/Madcow1/Blockus grin grin

Naptu2 - this guy is a human encyclopedia

Coming back for more! wink
Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by DickDastardly(m): 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
Chino ..........Anambra State "Ambassador-at-Large".
Though controversial. cheesy

Krall .............Nairaland "Person-of-Interest" in trolling grin
Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by daveP(m): 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
#CITB....#
Caracta

Idowuogbo

Thoniaslim

barcanista

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by tobiboss(m): 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
Most of the nominees are coming from the politics section sad, i nominate mencade5, tval, coded01, andyblaze, temigracie. Bye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by mencade5(m): 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
tobiboss: Most of the nominees are coming from the politics section sad, i nominate mencade5, tval, coded01, andyblaze, temiegracie. Bye
haaaa.....tobiboss my oga i greet you ooo. Tanx for nominating. But i will always talk true and speak my mind.
I really dont need any award of hall of fame. I dont need it. Typical of Nigerians it will always be politicize on man know man basis. Or on the nepotic nature that has eaten deeply into system and online community like worms in an already decompose carcase.

I no dey ooo. My brother make i go. Infact i want follow you now. Later.
Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by tobiboss(m): 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
mencade5: haaaa.....tobiboss my oga i greet you ooo. Tanx for nominating. But i will always talk true and speak my mind.
I really dont need any award of hall of fame. I dont need it. Typical of Nigerians it will always be politicize on man know man basis. Or on the nepotic nature that has eaten deeply into system and online community like worms in an already decompose carcase.

I no dey ooo. My brother make i go. Infact i want follow you now. Later.
very true@bolded, better not to get involved
Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by coded01: 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
tobiboss: Most of the nominees are coming from the politics section sad, i nominate mencade5, tval, coded01, andyblaze, temiegracie. Bye

Thanks for the nomination my oga... wink cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by Tval(m): 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2014

Thanks for the nomination Boss!
Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by gramci: 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
ahnie: welcome back from your self imposed exile.missd you sha

missed you too
Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by ProfGday(m): 6:50am On Sep 01, 2014
I think Berem dserve to be here too.

Noticed that pioneer nairalanders are busy wth their job dz days.Teenagers are juz learning d rope.
Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by vicadex07(m): 9:06am On Sep 01, 2014
Yuzedo
Spacegoat grin
Anago
Orlandowoh
Odinma1 grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by sarutobie(m): 9:09am On Sep 01, 2014
Beaf is legendary. The guy every APC e - voltrons loved to hate...notable mentions. .onila (warm blooded guys will agree with me on this one),Gbawe (annoying lenghty comments but he is good at what he does), Ogugua...
Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by missEmjay(f): 10:29am On Sep 01, 2014
Here are my nominees:
Larrysun: best writer on nairaland
MizMyColy, MsSteph(been a while), MadCow et al: love their comments
DRealGeesam: reason best known to me
mencade5: ....
dickdastardly: for opening this thread
Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by mencade5(m): 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
missEmjay: Here are my nominees:
Larrysun: best writer on nairaland
MizMyColy, MsSteph(been a while), MadCow et al: love their comments
DRealGeesam: reason best known to me
mencade5: ....
dickdastardly: for opening this thread
baby how far? Tanx
Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by missEmjay(f): 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
mencade5: baby how far? Tanx
Not far at all. Right behind yu on this one *winks*
Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by mencade5(m): 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
missEmjay:
Not far at all. Right behind yu on this one *winks*
u need nomination too.

I nominate missEmjay
Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by missEmjay(f): 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
mencade5: u need nomination too.

I nominate missEmjay
and dat will be for...?
Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by mencade5(m): 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
missEmjay:
and dat will be for...?
most beautiful.*winks*
Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by missEmjay(f): 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
mencade5: most beautiful.*winks*
Lol. Talk of nominating Ini Edo for Grammy award
Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by mencade5(m): 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
missEmjay:
Lol. Talk of nominating Ini Edo for Grammy award
leave ini jare...so brace up to collect ur award soon.

Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by missEmjay(f): 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
mencade5: leave ini jare...so brace up to collect ur award soon.
Comments like this makes me wanna achieve the unachievable. Back to d topic, I multi-nominate mencade5 and missEmjay
Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
I don't really know anybody here...cry. So,I'll just nominate the ones that comes to mind(for now).
I nominate.....
PrettySpicey-love her stories sooo much.
Jbluv-the CEO of Nairaland Bar(hope am right..lol.)
Coolest01-dont know him much(but he's alwys in Nairaland betting and....#dont know the rest#
Idowuogbo-I see her as this FREE jovial funny kind of person(whenever I read ANY of her comments..I must smile/laugh).
That's all for now....#hope am allowed to nominate as many times as I want..#

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! by mencade5(m): 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
missEmjay:
Comments like this makes me wanna achieve the unachievable. Back to d topic, I multi-nominate mencade5 and missEmjay
am allergic to awards. So you are the most suitable my dear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Smook Weed For The First Time.(hilarious Photos) / Tony Nwoye Is A Cultist – Anambra Elites / Where They Weigh Scorpions And Measure Lions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.