Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Jonathan Responsible If Ebola Cases Worsen In Nigeria, APC Tells Nigerians. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Responsible If Ebola Cases Worsen In Nigeria, APC Tells Nigerians. (1687 Views)

'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami / Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production / Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Responsible If Ebola Cases Worsen In Nigeria, APC Tells Nigerians. by koboko69: 7:51am On Sep 01, 2014
berem: Fixed!
Aren't you surprised at the comments made by the Jonathanians on this thread? I am sure they must have told their loved ones who reside in PH not to go for the rally for the fear of Ebola yet they come to this thread to spew nonsense!

I am impressed that people living in PH were wise enough not to show up for the rally. The stadium was very empty aside from those who were paid to come and cheer and dance. People are very mindful about the Ebola Virus and they try as possible to avoid direct contacts with people.
As Lai Mohammed rightly said,Jonathan should be held responsible if the Ebola Virus escalates.

You are absolutely correct. Was watching the rally, the stadium was not even filled up to half the capacity. This Jonathanians are really bunch of silly fools. I will rather not comment if i see APC goofed, than support what is wrong and look silly, just as i see all the fools on this thread now.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Responsible If Ebola Cases Worsen In Nigeria, APC Tells Nigerians. by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 01, 2014
koboko69:

You are absolutely correct. Was watching the rally, the stadium was not even filled up to half the capacity. This Jonathanians are really bunch of silly fools. I will rather not comment if i see APC goofed, than support what is wrong and look silly, just as i see all the fools on this thread now.
the stadium was very empty that's why the cameramen refused to show the entire stadium.
Its such a shame that Jonathan is more concerned about his second term ambition than the lives of the people he governs.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Responsible If Ebola Cases Worsen In Nigeria, APC Tells Nigerians. by APCHaram: 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
Lai is a bastard
Re: Jonathan Responsible If Ebola Cases Worsen In Nigeria, APC Tells Nigerians. by horsepower102: 1:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
Internet never forgets

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Responsible If Ebola Cases Worsen In Nigeria, APC Tells Nigerians. by backnbeta(f): 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
Shame on APCheats, bloody hypocrites

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good News: Boko Haramcommander Shekau Has Beenkilled / Post 1967 - 1970 Civil War: Did Igbo lose or gain? / @ThisIsBuhari Generates 35,000 Followers in less than 24 hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.