Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Christ Embassy Confirms Rift With Anita, Deletes Name From Church Website Intant - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy Confirms Rift With Anita, Deletes Name From Church Website Intant (858 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris / Congregation Chases Pastor From Church For Impregnating Member / Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ Embassy Confirms Rift With Anita, Deletes Name From Church Website Intant by Bobby4090: 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
This, as reported by Daily Post newspaper, is the continuing story of the Christ Embassy divorce saga: every information about Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's wife has been wiped off the church's website.

A cursory check at the www.christembassy.org website shows that information about Anita Oyakhilome has been removed. DailyPost says that information about the pastor and his wife used to be on the website's homepage.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome doesn't seem to have addressed the rumors in his service today.

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/oyakhilome-divorce-rumor-all-information-about-anita-disappears-from-church-website.90307/
Re: Christ Embassy Confirms Rift With Anita, Deletes Name From Church Website Intant by bennygreat1(m): 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
Now This Is Serious!!!

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Confirms Rift With Anita, Deletes Name From Church Website Intant by Youngzedd(m): 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
No body holy pass me, look into my eyes and tell me say you pass me.
Re: Christ Embassy Confirms Rift With Anita, Deletes Name From Church Website Intant by Youngzedd(m): 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
Water don pass Garri.

The news is true, just checked the website.

Consequences of blacks marrying the whites. I thought money and power can sustain it but it couldn't.

It is well.
Re: Christ Embassy Confirms Rift With Anita, Deletes Name From Church Website Intant by McWhillion(m): 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
Youngzedd: Water don pass Garri.

The news is true, just checked the website.

Consequences of blacks marrying the whites. I thought money and power can sustain it but it couldn't.

It is well.
And who told you Anita Oyakhilome is white? and what has that got to do with anything at all?
Re: Christ Embassy Confirms Rift With Anita, Deletes Name From Church Website Intant by Youngzedd(m): 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
McWhillion:
And who told you Anita Oyakhilome is white? and what has that got to do with anything at all?

She is a German.

Get your point right. Have you not read?

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Confirms Rift With Anita, Deletes Name From Church Website Intant by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
Youngzedd: No body holy pass me, look into my eyes and tell me say you pass me.
I pass you.

@topic This is not good.
Re: Christ Embassy Confirms Rift With Anita, Deletes Name From Church Website Intant by Youngzedd(m): 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
Nobleval: I pass you.

@topic This is not good.

I don't think so.

Me wey get heaven green card.
Re: Christ Embassy Confirms Rift With Anita, Deletes Name From Church Website Intant by McWhillion(m): 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
Youngzedd:

She is a German.

Get your point right. Have you not read?
She's not white, she was born in Germany does not make her a German. Even her skin colour is not white. Small time you'd say Barack Obama is white because of his skin colour

And you've not answered my question, how does been white have to do with the crisis they now face as a couple?
Re: Christ Embassy Confirms Rift With Anita, Deletes Name From Church Website Intant by Youngzedd(m): 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
McWhillion:
She's not white, she was born in Germany does not make her a German. Even her skin colour is not white. Small time you'd say Barack Obama is white because of his skin colour

And you've not answered my question, how does been white have to do with the crisis they now face as a couple?

Where is she from?

(1) (Reply)

Sorry Dad, I Quit Christianity For Good — Charity-turned-aisha / Synagogue Has Killed More People In Nigeria Than Ebola / Synagogue Members Died For Work Of Salvation – TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.