Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:03 PM

Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (73201 Views)

Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) / Guys:which Of These Is Your Ideal Female Body Structure? (pix) / Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) by Eyop: 12:14am On Sep 01, 2014
Ishilove:
Still sexy grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) by speener(m): 12:24am On Sep 01, 2014
farano: God bless you smiley
If that face wow for your eye, then you need to be mentally, emotionally, physically and otherwise evaluated. Let's see your own face, farmer like you.
Obj replica.
Re: Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) by otunbakhakiz: 12:31am On Sep 01, 2014
Beckybeky: No 3
I like slim guys
becky, do u refer to one like me as slim dude?
Re: Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) by DuchessLily(f): 12:38am On Sep 01, 2014
2 (Rhomboid)
Re: Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:39am On Sep 01, 2014
Inverted triangle. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) by Atmmachine(m): 12:49am On Sep 01, 2014
Re: Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 01, 2014
RaphaellaDD: Inverted triangle. grin grin grin

See wetin WWE dey cause
Re: Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:55am On Sep 01, 2014
iyke926:

See wetin WWE dey cause

LMAO it's not WWE. When I was younger, like 7 years old, I wanted to marry Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Re: Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 01, 2014
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO it's not WWE. When I was younger, like 7 years old, I wanted to marry Arnold Schwarzenegger.

gringringrin
Its like u are very troublesome. Looking for muscular guys as backup grin
Re: Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 01, 2014
[size=13pt]and so Number 2 (Rhomboid) is the winner after all.... I thought Number 1 (Inverted Triangle) would be the winner[/size]
Re: Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:03am On Sep 01, 2014
iyke926:

gringringrin
Its like u are very troublesome. Looking for muscular guys as backup grin

Yes oh ,strong muscular men to protect me when this my mouth should put me in trouble. tongue
Re: Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 01, 2014
RaphaellaDD:

Yes oh ,strong muscular men to protect me when this my mouth should put me in trouble. tongue

Lol...be a good chic and stay outta trouble.
Re: Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:14am On Sep 01, 2014
iyke926:

Lol...be a good chic and stay outta trouble.

Where's the fun in that? tongue
Re: Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 01, 2014
RaphaellaDD:

Where's the fun in that? tongue

I just pity the man that 'll listen to u after u don cause wahala cuz if its me tongue grin on your own. I have a frnd dat dates just muscular and "force" men cuz she's damn troublesome..smh
Re: Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) by sayisayi(m): 1:53am On Sep 01, 2014
As for me,i have lost my zeal for Nigerian chics.

Some people say im too open with my private life but my experience was too painful to be kept inside me.

For 10yrs i was making steady income of 150 to 200k monthly and all was well in my affair but just like we know life with its ups and downs,i had issues with my business and my ex started acting cynical and even told me she will leave if she clocks 30 and stagnancy continues and true to her wrds she left not minding our 11yrs of union and 5 yrs of marriage and the bizaar thing is that she now gave excuses of incompactibility and i wonder if i hav been a different person all these yrs we were together.

I now fear Nigerian ladies and im presently considering ladies from Ghana,togo or even Benin rep or any country outside naija cos trust me,99% of tbese girls there are sexier,fresher and more purposeful in their love affairs than most Nigerian chics who see guys as business centers and atm machines.

My guy. I don hear you wella. In all sincerity, the large majority (90%) of Nigerian women are Geffen goods. When I see the way naija guys lose their financial solvency, piece of mind and wisdom over our women, it makes me laugh. If they just look over the fence, they will find women that will do double the work, with a fifth of the drama and a tenth of the financial demand. Don't let konji rule you, let wisdom decide.

Look towards Ghana, CIV (if you speak French), Uganda, Tanzania, SA, you no go hear bad word again.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) by eduxerxes: 3:09am On Sep 01, 2014
Now guys can also choose here...

Re: Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) by Nobody: 3:20am On Sep 01, 2014
1-5 grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) by Nobody: 5:05am On Sep 01, 2014
2/Rhomboid.
3/Rectangle
Re: Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 01, 2014
Beckybeky: No 3
I like slim guys
oh!u like me I like u too.
Re: Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) by anidan(m): 5:34am On Sep 01, 2014
Its well
Re: Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) by Burger01(m): 6:00am On Sep 01, 2014
farano: Not interested in their body structure....More interested in their pocket structure grin Make I zoom their pockets sha grin
True talk. That's what women are know for. smiley
Re: Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) by blakky97(m): 6:11am On Sep 01, 2014
Toks2008:

As for me,i have lost my zeal for Nigerian chics.

Some people say im too open with my private life but my experience was too painful to be kept inside me.

For 10yrs i was making steady income of 150 to 200k monthly and all was well in my affair but just like we know life with its ups and downs,i had issues with my business and my ex started acting cynical and even told me she will leave if she clocks 30 and stagnancy continues and true to her wrds she left not minding our 11yrs of union and 5 yrs of marriage and the bizaar thing is that she now gave excuses of incompactibility and i wonder if i hav been a different person all these yrs we were together.

I now fear Nigerian ladies and im presently considering ladies from Ghana,togo or even Benin rep or any country outside naija cos trust me,99% of tbese girls there are sexier,fresher and more purposeful in their love affairs than most Nigerian chics who see guys as business centers and atm machines.

That's what I've observed about them. Its the money they respect and not the person. There's a girl who comes to visit my neighbour friend. She comes to the compound almost everyday, and she meets me washing and packaging batteries, she never greeted me. the gateman was very ill one day so I even helped her open the gate when she was going out. She just raised her eye brows, puffed her cheeks and left without saying thank you. So one day she met me with one of her 'rich male friends' playing ball. I believe she asked him why he was associating with my 'class' of people. Then the guy. Told her "that person you are seeing there gets contracts worth 1.9m every month from estate developers in lekki, and the EOD you drove out the last time you came is his own he's just humble". While actually its not acurate that I make 1.9m monthly, I was bewildered by how well she smiled and greeted me the next time she saw me. But I didn't respond. I only looked back to check if there was a rich man behind me she was greeting. She repeated that scene on four more occasions before she stopped greeting me because it became obvious to her that I was never going to reply. I hate girls like seriously. Even the ones in the villages are infected with the same disease of the heart as the city ones. Its when they get to 38y at home they start forming holy holy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) by Burger01(m): 6:12am On Sep 01, 2014
lolaluv1: How come No one is picking triangular shape. undecided
..or Inverted Triangular shape, how come no one is picking them? Naija girls like good things. smiley
Re: Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) by Glocee(f): 6:50am On Sep 01, 2014
MizMyColi: If I were an "(f)" I'd go for 2 or 3 wink
You are there!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) by donclark(m): 6:55am On Sep 01, 2014
Re: Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) by Dreyl(m): 7:25am On Sep 01, 2014
farano: Not interested in their body structure....More interested in their pocket structure grin Make I zoom their pockets sha grin
And all the girls liked this post,seriously shaking my head.
Re: Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) by Olawaleslimfit(m): 7:37am On Sep 01, 2014
Mintayo: I still don't know what the shape of a man's body has got to do with a relationship. There are so many men with good shapes yet they cannot maintain and manage a relationship let alone a marriage. Little wonder ladies choose or marry the wrong guys. Focussing on the physic of a man is writing a letter to doom!
Same things goes for the other way!
Hmm #Word
Re: Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) by Olawaleslimfit(m): 7:41am On Sep 01, 2014
glitest: 1-5 grin grin grin
The honest post so far....
Re: Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) by Hanasbay(m): 7:42am On Sep 01, 2014
speener:
But you farano, abi farina, you be shewe? So this is all you joined naira land for? Trying to get your way into different shapes of pockets. Because you are fair, you now think you are fine enough to have the guts to utter such gibberish on line.
You FARANA, what's the shape of your own pocket? Or that of your family? Because if you had it at home, you won't be out on the street looking for Pocket shapes.
You just spoke like a pr*stitute that you are.
One day, they will use you to change the shape of someone's pocket. Greed and over covetousness.
Am outta here mehn.

She waz just makin dz thread lively , dude chill na y da insultz ,
Me dey suspect ya cuz u fit done dey toast am , she no cum gri , na im u cum dey yab am, ehn , CHILLL DUDE

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) by Olawaleslimfit(m): 7:43am On Sep 01, 2014
Humblebloke:
U wil neva find male virgins in dos physical structures*
Guy i'm still alive.
Re: Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) by MizMyColi(f): 7:46am On Sep 01, 2014
natureblack: am very sorry if this sounds embarrassing buh I just have to ask you ,that guy beside you in ur DP,is he ok?......like sane ?

Pls don't pick offence with me,I don't know who he is to you buh avoid taking pics very close to him

That dude is a hell of a scary looking dude
#NoBeefThough
Cocky undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

17 Romantic Ways To Turn A Girl ON!!! / Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda / Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.