Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,392 members, 7,808,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) (8573 Views)

Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father Of His White Baby / (photo) African Woman Breast-feeding A White Baby / Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
Joenice: Simply yes thanks or thank you. And give me more grammar later please. I always appreciate a woman who is funny and can speak good English.

Thank you joe cheesy
Joe, thank you smiley
Thanks J tongue
Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by McWhillion(m): 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
Bkrubzy: brother, this is not about superiority or inferiority or racism, it's a science thing. I think the white gene is dominant over the black gene.
What are you saying? You think the white gene is predominant over the black gene?
I don't even want to understand what you are saying, what you just said is both wack and warped.
Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by Chickenstew: 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
bakandow11: several occasion i av to correct dis...oyinbono b white...na dem teach us color....does dat mean if thre wear white cloth we nogo knw? find color gve dem...nobody b white for dis life.
gurls ar gud for color ....oya!!! find smetin gve oyinbo pple
You make good sense. grin
Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
lmao grin grin
polymathic: Thank you so much sir... God bless you and your family
Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by NellyGhenghen(m): 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
Billie Jean..... grin
Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by anitank(f): 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
Khalessi: A child born to a white father and a black mother has a white predominant gene "shocking" btw this isn't news. Heidi Klum's children have black skin. undecided
Exactly! I wonder why it surprised them the black woman had a white baby, even when the father is white. Do these midwives study genetics at all
Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by Bkrubzy(m): 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
McWhillion:
What are you saying? You think the white gene is predominant over the black gene?
I don't even want to understand what you are saying, what you just said is both wack and warped.
If you say so. I was only trying to clear you of your misunderstanding. I'm not quite clear about the gene stuff but I'm sure the statement the guy made was not a defeatist statement, it was based on facts.
Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by McWhillion(m): 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
Bkrubzy: If you say so. I was only trying to clear you of your misunderstanding. I'm not quite clear about the gene stuff but I'm sure the statement the guy made was not a defeatist statement, it was based on facts.
Bro you're mistaken, it was a babe and she was talking about Igbos been white and Jew, and feeling proud about it, check the first page.
Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by Bkrubzy(m): 11:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
McWhillion:
Bro you're mistaken, it was a babe and she was talking about Igbos been white and Jew, and feeling proud about it, check the first page.
Okay, I was mistaken. I thought you were quoting the op. You could've corrected me in a less insultive way though.
Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by McWhillion(m): 11:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
Bkrubzy: Okay, I was mistaken. I thought you were quoting the op. You could've corrected me in a less insultive way though.
I'm sorry bro
Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by elvisudoh: 1:10am On Sep 01, 2014
cool story bro...
[img]http://www.?aff=676[/img]
Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by freshness2020: 5:41am On Sep 01, 2014
McWhillion:
Did you read this post at all. If you did you won't give such a comment
Lol!
Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by bigfrancis21: 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
Increasingly occurring cases like this of black couples giving birth to white kids might be a subtle reminder taking us back in time to the origins of man, passing a subtle message, 'black people are the progenitors of the human race, giving birth to caucasians, mongoloids etc somewhere along the history of man's history'.
Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by Adminisher: 8:11am On Nov 15, 2014
Khalessi:
A child born to a white father and a black mother has a white predominant gene "shocking" btw this isn't news. Heidi Klum's children have black skin. undecided

He's a baby what do you expect?

Very funny.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Proves That Olajumoke The Bread Seller Story Is A Public Stunt (pictures) / [photos] Nicki Minaj Shares Naked Photo Of Herself / Nigerian Celebrities And The Churches They Attend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.