Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

FIFA Are Racist - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Are Racist (640 Views)

We Are Racist And That’s The Way We Like It – Chelsea Fans / Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments / Row Over Racist Balotelli Cartoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIFA Are Racist by fingard02k(m): 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
There is these things that i've been noticing about FIFA and how they paint or report Black players especially Africa players on their facebook page.

Two days ago most social network was wishing Vincent enyeama happy birthday but on FIFA facebook page they were busy posting news about torres, alonso and zanetti forgetting one of the most oustanding goalkeeper in brazil.

The first thing i saw on my facebook wall today was "Happy birthday David Ospina!" on FIFA WORLDCUP page...few hours ago they posted another one for pepe reina and i was like who is reina to compare Enyeama's performance in brazil or just because he is a yellow (Caucasian)?.

To me FIFA are Racist

https://m.facebook.com/fifaworldcup
Re: FIFA Are Racist by Antell95(m): 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
sad
Re: FIFA Are Racist by dhope: 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
dey are more than racist. FIFA is arguably d most corrupt governing body in d world!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA Are Racist by M4gunners: 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
dhope: dey are more than racist. FIFA is arguably d most corrupt governing body in d world!
And you are very right on this.If why must J S Blatter be in power for years, promise to step down after 4th team, only to reverse it some Weeks ago that he wants to run again comes 2015?
Re: FIFA Are Racist by Antell95(m): 12:28am On Sep 03, 2014
fingard02k: There is these things that i've been noticing about FIFA and how they paint or report Black players especially Africa players on their facebook page.

Two days ago most social network was wishing Vincent enyeama happy birthday but on FIFA facebook page they were busy posting news about torres, alonso and zanetti forgetting one of the most oustanding goalkeeper in brazil.

The first thing i saw on my facebook wall today was "Happy birthday David Ospina!" on FIFA WORLDCUP page...few hours ago they posted another one for pepe reina and i was like who is reina to compare Enyeama's performance in brazil or just because he is a yellow (Caucasian)?.

To me FIFA are Racist

https://m.facebook.com/fifaworldcup

dhope: dey are more than racist. FIFA is arguably d most corrupt governing body in d world!

M4gunners: And you are very right on this.If why must J S Blatter be in power for years, promise to step down after 4th team, only to reverse it some Weeks ago that he wants to run again comes 2015?

https://twitter.com/FIFAcom/status/505263602341650432

(1) (Reply)

Fifa To Ban Nigeria Again As NFF President Refuse To Leave Office / Giwa Banned From Meeting Super Eagles / Austrian Player Receives 70-match Ban For Headbutting Referee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.