Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

My Husband Died Mysteriously Watching Arsenal V Liverpool-widow. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Husband Died Mysteriously Watching Arsenal V Liverpool-widow. (541 Views)

Funny Conversation Between Husband And Wife While Watching Arsenal Vs. Chelsea / Watching Arsenal Beat Chelsea: Pinnick Blasts Critics / Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Died Mysteriously Watching Arsenal V Liverpool-widow. by Princecalm(m): 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
A man name withheld died at a viewing centre behind his building where he had gone to watch Arsenal vs Liverpool in late 2013.Arsenal won the match 2-0.
The man,who hailed from Okuku village in Odo-otin LGA of Osun State,had left his house to watch the football match without symptoms of ill health on that day.He left his phone behind to avoid distraction from callers,got to the viewing centre and sat on a chair like every other person there.After the match ended,almost everybody at the viewing centre left but the man remained on his chair.The owner of the centre,who thought the man had dosed off,went to tap him only to discover that he was lifeless.
He raised the alarm and people rushed to the centre.
Nobody could identify him.
The police,who were alerted took the body to their station hoping that someone would come around to identify him but nobody came.
Re: My Husband Died Mysteriously Watching Arsenal V Liverpool-widow. by divineppties12: 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
That man is a maga
Re: My Husband Died Mysteriously Watching Arsenal V Liverpool-widow. by rastamouse: 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
Football and hbp patients. Please add football to the things to avoid if you have high blood pressure

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Announce Record Annual Revenue Of £433.2 Million!!! / Nations Cup 2015 Qualifiers: Results And Analysis / Drogba Says He Is A Diesel Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.