Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River (32357 Views)

2 All D Dog Meat Lovers: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River / News/photos Chaos On Ajah Road In Lagos As Trailer Kills Five School Children / Cholera Kills Five In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by Eyop: 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
There's cow,fish,chicken,Turkey,Goat,ram,etc....why will someone leave this ones and go for 404 Well RIP to them

1 Like

Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by justi4jesu(f): 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
CoolHunk: Wow! But why should man eat his bestfriend?

You and the man been discuss say the Dog na him bestfriend ni grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by olumuyiolaoluwa: 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
AWUFF!!!!!!
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
thank God it's not ebola as people sugested
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by MisterLongman(m): 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
papiforreal: .
malikmoreni: I GO CALABAR, I SEE [size=2pt]GODSWILL AKPABIO[/size] 501 shocked shocked shocked
gift01: .
jorhney: y
ѕєє αѕ ρєσρℓє ∂єу бσσк ѕρα¢є ℓιкє fℓιgнт тι¢кєт

1 Like

Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by Sike(m): 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
LoL. Are they deaf and Blind?? Aku'tuku won lona Orun.
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
Obinoscopy, please I need your help....

I went to "FOOTBALL BETTING. SEASON 8" thread in the business section and posted some football picks and I was handed an instant 3day ban by antispambot.... I never spammed. angry . Please help by lifting this ban cos I go there on daily basis to post football picks. Thank you
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by Eyop: 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
purplesummer: It's sheer wickedness for a neighbour to kill/poison another's dog, now his wickedness has caused much more harm than he ever anticipated.
Chai, Calabar people and J5 sha. I was nearly initiated into eating it

Or you were initiated How did you know the name was J5? You better say the truth and shame the devil ooooo remember today is Sunday and pls pls pls keep it holy cheesy grin
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by ahnie: 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
segzyj: It must be a stolen dog
Dogs dont eat Raw Eggs.
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by Lucasbalo(m): 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
Why would someone eats dogs for heaven sake and more importantly , while would someone poisons a dog . God have mercy . We dog lovers can't comprehend people eating dogs.
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by justi4jesu(f): 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
Lucasbalo: Why would someone eats dogs for heaven sake and more importantly , while would someone poisons a dog . God have mercy . We dog lovers can't comprehend people eating dogs.

it is sweet with unripe plantain...lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by purplesummer(f): 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
jorhney: y
gift01: .
CharlieMaria: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
papiforreal: .
Ekenem unu!
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by assana: 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
i wonder wetin dem dey find up n down,dem no see goat meat or beef chop?must it be dog meat?biko make i see road.
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by yomi007k(m): 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
malikmoreni: I GO CALABAR, I SEE [size=2pt]GODSWILL AKPABIO[/size] 501 shocked shocked shocked
He dash me money, I go use am chop dog.lol
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by Charleschidera(m): 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
Just like that? Nawa oooh!! I for say weda na dog affected by Ebola... Because am planning to go to Joint tonight to eat Dog meat and drink its water... Malaria Medicine( Ogwu Iba)
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by purplesummer(f): 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
Eyop:

Or you were initiated How did you know the name was J5? You better say the truth and shame the devil ooooo remember today is Sunday and pls pls pls keep it holy cheesy grin
grin Sincerely i might have eaten it without knowing. It goes by many names, i only remember J5. I vehemently refused to be initiated with my eyes open cheesy
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by luvinhubby(m): 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
ahnie: Dogs dont eat Raw Eggs.
Naughty dogs do.
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by swtyy(f): 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
Wow
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by Bigcake: 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
PapiWata: The man at least died as hero among lovers of dog meat, known in his neck of the woods as "Ebuwa" meat. Matter of fact it would not be surprising at all if the victim of this dhoggie dinner comes to be remembered with reverence and fondness, as a veritable patron saint of dog meat eaters in Calabar, Nigeria and beyond.

This die-hard lover of dog meat did not let his enthusiasm to score a free meal of his favorite dish be dampened by the high risk of poisoning with the same powerful insecticide used to kill the dog he elected eat as "punishment" for bad behavior.

Well, all told, it is indeed a dog-eat-dog world out there, though I am, well, dogged and hounded by the troubling thought that the consuming love for one's favorite dish can in fact be a far GREATER motivating force for some special people, than the very will to live, whereby hard-core connoisseurs of filet-dogghie would willingly consume dog stew made from a poisoned animal, as a means of demonstrating their single-minded dedication to a cause.

Now that, ladies and mentalmen, is an illustration of true loyalty and faithfulness to a Higher Calling, literally to one's last breath.

Long live the Late Eater of Dog, for he is now at the right hand of God, devouring yet more dog stew from a golden, diamond-studded chalice, up beyond the sky.
I sincerely salute your courage for eulogizing the great Dog Eater who died in the course of savouring his most loved brand of meat. To us the living who can't do without the tasty meat of dog, we collectively say we are so proud of the Late Dog Eater who in his wisdom, humilty and love for our amiable dog meat stood tall at the very time he needed to display his blatant love for dog meat. RIP bro.........
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by Eyop: 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
purplesummer:
grin Sincerely i might have eaten it without knowing but i refused to be initiated with my eyes open cheesy

Is possible sha but it happens more to those that eat anything type of meat(monkey,snake,donkey,antelope,zebra,etc) they see without finding out 1st what meat it is.
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by luvinhubby(m): 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
Charleschidera: Just like that? Nawa oooh!! I for say weda na dog affected by Ebola... Because am planning to go to Joint tonight to eat Dog meat and drink its water... Malaria Medicine( Ogwu Iba)
Oguzuma. grin
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by justi4jesu(f): 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
purplesummer:
grin Sincerely i might have eaten it without knowing. It goes by many names, i only remember J5. I vehemently refused to be initiated with my eyes open cheesy

Sometimes they will trick you into eating it, after you have eaten and finished enjoying the meal then they will tell you that you have just eaten Dog Meat...lol
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
frankben: Obinoscopy, please I need your help....

I went to "FOOTBALL BETTING. SEASON 8" thread in the business section and posted some football picks and I was handed an instant 3day ban by antispambot.... I never spammed. angry . Please help by lifting this ban cos I go there on daily basis to post football picks. Thank you
Thank you Mr Obinoscopy grin grin.
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by tscent(m): 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
embarassed :-XTank God I ain't eating dog.

undecidedTank God I ain't eating dog.
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by hungryboy(m): 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
I been dey plan to go one joint for atimbo go chop dog meat, but this news don make me change my mind
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by purplesummer(f): 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
Eyop:

Is possible sha but it happens more to those that eat anything type of meat(monkey,snake,donkey,antelope,zebra,etc) they see without finding out 1st what meat it is.
That's true...but you sef, how come you know the name if you don't patronize the vendors? wink
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by oluwashegunfunm(m): 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
CoolHunk: Wow! But why should man eat his bestfriend?
The dog aint loyal grin

1 Like

Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
We need to be careful about the meet we buy and eat, imagine if this was a poisoned cow the owner quickly killed and it's been sold in the market.
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
I wonder how people eat such. Chai. lipsrsealed
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by Funjosh(m): 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
shocked shocked shocked IT IS A LIE shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
yomi007k:
He dash me money, I go use am chop dog.lol

Lolzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Postinor 2 / Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa / I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.