Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Why Can't People Observe GEJ Achievement ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't People Observe GEJ Achievement ? (1240 Views)

BUSTED! Office Of Chief Economic Adviser Misrepresents Gej's Achievement (pics) / Busted:presidency Lists Foreshore Estate In Lekki As Gej's Achievement In North / GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't People Observe GEJ Achievement ? by ogbronx(m): 12:43am On Sep 01, 2014
The greatest investment a nation can do its develop its human resource. This development entails the thinking sophistication of its populace. one area that the govt bfor now has deliberately neglected
It doesn't come as a surprise when you read nonsense written by either bigots or paid pple. Nigerians are seemingly very "mine-idle" and even if a goat becomes president and only bleats, it would still have massive support for its money or because its originates from a particular place.
First thing, I strongly believe that GEJ is only a stooge. That is why he still hasn't declared for 2015 while wasting the countries money on irrelevances like TAN, TV adverts and even on image repair on foreign mags.
This admin stinks of corruption. All its policies are ill-timed and covered in lies because of selfish undertones. Standard of many sincere and hard working Nigeria's reduced.
In no time in Nigerian history has our collective wealth(oil) is stolen unabated. More money is spend on propaganda the work.
We have never experience a president so unguarded in speech like GEJ. one whose first lady is an utter disgrace to the nation. Even the arrangement of these two(gej and pej) leaves one with many questions.
Nowadays, anyone who doesn't celebrate mediocrity is called a hater? Is everyone suppose to agree with you? even that is a test to ones quality of leadership. Most gej supporters share the same religious and ethnic bias as him.
No doubt, GEJ has a huge chance in 2015 because they know Nigerians vote with their hearts and not mind. The same reason he won 2015.
GEJ is a failure and a disgrace to us from south south. if you don't see this, you have failed also in your head for you may probably be irredeemable from myopia.
I have not met one single sensible person in real life that likes this govt.
PS. those who don't know, disliking a govt doesn't necessarily mean hating the president. GEJ ll kill you all.
Re: Why Can't People Observe GEJ Achievement ? by austertee01(m): 11:48am On Sep 01, 2014
uken73:
Goodluck has tried. I only wish he could properly handle insecurity too. It's not funny having development but without peace of mind to enjoy the development. I wouldn't mind seeing a new person from any party. Hopefully a new face would come with new ideas. My opinion.

U just showcase intelligence ..... the primary objective of every government is the security and welfare of the citizen which Nigeria is lacking right now, and this is majorly why people finds it difficult to appreciate the other efforts of GEJ administration .. we will definitely win this war against terrorism and be a great nation.
Re: Why Can't People Observe GEJ Achievement ? by ahaika23: 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
ogbronx: The greatest investment a nation can do its develop its human resource. This development entails the thinking sophistication of its populace. one area that the govt bfor now has deliberately neglected
It doesn't come as a surprise when you read nonsense written by either bigots or paid pple. Nigerians are seemingly very "mine-idle" and even if a goat becomes president and only bleats, it would still have massive support for its money or because its originates from a particular place.
First thing, I strongly believe that GEJ is only a stooge. That is why he still hasn't declared for 2015 while wasting the countries money on irrelevances like TAN, TV adverts and even on image repair on foreign mags.
This admin stinks of corruption. All its policies are ill-timed and covered in lies because of selfish undertones. Standard of many sincere and hard working Nigeria's reduced.
In no time in Nigerian history has our collective wealth(oil) is stolen unabated. More money is spend on propaganda the work.
We have never experience a president so unguarded in speech like GEJ. one whose first lady is an utter disgrace to the nation. Even the arrangement of these two(gej and pej) leaves one with many questions.
Nowadays, anyone who doesn't celebrate mediocrity is called a hater? Is everyone suppose to agree with you? even that is a test to ones quality of leadership. Most gej supporters share the same religious and ethnic bias as him.
No doubt, GEJ has a huge chance in 2015 because they know Nigerians vote with their hearts and not mind. The same reason he won 2015.
GEJ is a failure and a disgrace to us from south south. if you don't see this, you have failed also in your head for you may probably be irredeemable from myopia.
I have not met one single sensible person in real life that likes this govt.
PS. those who don't know, disliking a govt doesn't necessarily mean hating the president. GEJ ll kill you all.

Tufia, I spit on you.
Re: Why Can't People Observe GEJ Achievement ? by ogbronx(m): 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
ahaika23:

Tufia, I spit on you.
You spat on you miserable self. bloody lowlife!
Re: Why Can't People Observe GEJ Achievement ? by azimibraun: 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
2/10, 20/100, 2 and 20 are acheivements alright but compared to 10 and 100 failures i cannot fit shout

(1) (2) (Reply)

Touching Speech On Boko Haram Insurgency By Borno State Governor / President Jonathan's Independence Speech, Nigeria @ 54 / Another Deadly Virus Surfaces- Marburg Haemorrhagic Fever (MHF)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.