Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds (67865 Views)

21 Optical Illusions That Could Make You Confused / Free 10s Seconds Character Animation / Discover How To Build A Computer In Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by Kunlexic(m): 11:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
still obser it,I. Reserve dis place for my own comment grin
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by NAJALYN: 12:37am On Sep 02, 2014
I am not only confused but confusioned. Lol
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by Deguy12: 12:41am On Sep 02, 2014
All the guys that were confused should type their numbers here so that they can receive recharge cards cool
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by invisiblerock(m): 12:46am On Sep 02, 2014
It got me confused for some hours grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by lawrenceunaa: 12:47am On Sep 02, 2014
it got me confused for not more than 10sec, / first i thought the flower base was the lady's leg but i looked clearly and found the difference in colour
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by M4gunners: 4:30am On Sep 02, 2014
This is really hard to fine out so easly.I spent morethan 3 mints, op is talking of seconds.
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by Justice629(m): 5:41am On Sep 02, 2014
It got me pondering for about 10sec
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 02, 2014
kingk: @ op you're wrong.. The difference is clear.
stop being fake!

1 Like

Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by kingk(m): 6:02am On Sep 02, 2014
fruqsy:
stop being fake!

Awwwww! Me.....well let's say that the %stated is too high I could've been %50 naaa cos for me, I wasn't confused at ll.tongue
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by 2scorehigh(m): 8:03am On Sep 02, 2014
Sorry to ask, but is that what is called a 'third' leg?
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by Iniotong(m): 8:21am On Sep 02, 2014
NaLaugh: grin

I've seen this pic many times, but it gets me every time
Olodo

1 Like

Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by slinkman(m): 9:03am On Sep 02, 2014
i still dnt get the picture
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by hardbody: 9:08am On Sep 02, 2014
cynthiaibeabuchi: Look at the picture very well and tell me what you can see

It took me exactly 2 seconds to decipher it was a flower vase. I however knew there was something there and not a third leg.

Brilliant pic.

1 Like

Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by ZEPHYREN(m): 9:31am On Sep 02, 2014
looks like a Chinese bit**ch getting fing**ered on are a*s*s #notkidding
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by ndeepurity(m): 9:44am On Sep 02, 2014
Thank God i'm among the 5% that wasn't confused at all.
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 02, 2014
i was perplexed at first sight..
the caption alone,already knocked me out before d fight.

can't believe i was a fool for minutes..

i can seee now smiley

1 Like

Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by Etianwanokon: 9:58am On Sep 02, 2014
It actually got me confused
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by Resilience: 10:03am On Sep 02, 2014
Was confused for much more than a second
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2014
Idrismusty97: I see three human knees.

Modified: I see it clearly now, The knee on the left is not actually a knee but a flower vase. She is just leaning on it. smiley

Wow! Dancing azoto. I now believe i have a brain grin. You all should give me likes o!

BTW Seun please be showing a person "modified history". This guy is a "cheater" tongue.

Thanks I first thought she forgot to pull out something wink, then thought she was sitting on a rugby ball.

1 Like

Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by wandeykul(f): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2014
Pls,lets look at d picture clearly,d lady is sitting on a stool.so d stool is in between her legs
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by OLAMIND1(m): 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
Idrismusty97: I see three human knees.

Modified: I see it clearly now, The knee on the left is not actually a knee but a flower vase. She is just leaning on it. smiley

Wow! Dancing azoto. I now believe i have a brain grin. You all should give me likes o!

BTW Seun please be showing a person "modified history". This guy is a "cheater" tongue.

loool @ 'cheater' gringringrin
where is the antelope o? gringrin
English na baskard!gringrin
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by mimiy05: 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
wheww....finally..i saw it
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by Idrismusty97(m): 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
OLAMIND1:
loool @ 'cheater' gringringrin
where is the antelope o? gringrin
English na baskard!gringrin
Didn't you see the word cheater in quote( "Cheater" ). I know what the right word is. English na really baskard! grin
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by Crixina(f): 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
This doesn't make me less hungry than I am right now.
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by Diction10nairal: 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
m i supposed to c sometin else apart frm a being kneeling and holding...........n
#stillwaitingtobeconfused

1 Like

Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by almujahidy: 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
Was confused too. I was like which kind human being b thus!
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
I was so confused up to the extent that confusion was even confused of my confusion

1 Like

Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by IdJack(m): 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
This is an unfolding event, She use the trick as no leg to beg for money, and was discovered that she has her two legs....This is wat is going on in some Asia countries...I saw one when i was in Japan.

They will pretend as they lost one leg.

cynthiaibeabuchi: Look at the picture very well and tell me what you can see
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by zurine(f): 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
nice one
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
kingk:

Awwwww! Me.....well let's say that the %stated is too high I could've been %50 naaa cos for me, I wasn't confused at ll.tongue
congrats i wasn't too either...cause i went straight to the comments before looking at the picture...so i got the clue before the picture was looked.
Re: This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds by CJPresh(f): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
it really got me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) / Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) / Lady Poses Unclad To Celebrate Independence Day In Nigeria, Gets Blasted (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.