Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours (45549 Views)

My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 / My Neighbours / My Childhood Sexual Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hey all, am Lekins Enogobosa.
You can simply call me Lekins!
Well have been on NL for sometime and have been through different thread and write-ups here, and i initially was feeling reluctant to share my story due to the fact that am not a writer (neither do i aspire to be).
But i came to a conclusion today that am gonna share it anyway,
am sure you might learn something from it.
Before i proceed, lemme stress the fact that am not a PROFESSIONAL writer! I was never a literature or an art student. Am strictly science!
For this cause, permit me to emphasise the fact that you may come across errors and inadequate grammatical and literal constructions as you read on!
Please do well to kindly correct me in any error i make.
I'll warmly accept and adhere to your critics.
Also, they maybe typos error, miss-spellings, as i intend to be fast while i update this thread.
Please kindly bring to my notice corrections you'll like to make.
Thanks!
Please kindly stay locked, as i proceed to start the story below.
Before then, lemme give a brief into, (i don't know what you writers call it, PROLOGUE i guess).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by iykomo0(m): 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
oya
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
MOST OF THE INCIDENTS AND EVENTS THAT ARE ABOUT TO BE
HIGHLIGHTED IN THIS STORY ARE
NOT CREDIBLE !
BASICALLY, 75% of THE updates are pure fiction
(they are not true)!
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
i'm soo fancy....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
I and my mom lived alone initially before my sisters joined us later on....
Before then, my mom and i lived in a compound occupying two buildings, a main house, and a back flat. The back flat occupied two families, mine and another neighbour which comprised of a man and his wife with three kids. While the main flat had in shelter a woman and five of her kids. - three girls, and two boys.! They were all grown up. The last child( a boy) was prolly 17 back then, and the eldest girl (eldest child) was in her early or mid 30s.
In total, we were three families living in that compound.
......... Am gonno tell you about each of the children in the compound and how they all contributed in corrupting me..
*keep reading*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
THE FAMILY IN THE MAIN HOUSE.

Praise- the oldest child, she was really religious, taught me the all i knew about God back then.
Prompted me to go to church and basically, taught me how to pray.
She was really kind, and generous.
She was'ntt married then, though she was goodlooking and in her 30s.
Emillia- the second girl, was in her mid or late 20s..
She was really pretty, well packaged and kinda plumpy with perfectly toned skin, nice curves and stature.

Stephan- the third child, a man in his 20s , a worker, really cool nice guy!
He was somewhat responsible, though he flirt with most girls.

Omolayo- a young stylish girl, also pretty, and quite fat. Had a cool feminine voice.
She later traveled outta the countr though.

Felix- the last child of his mom, he was prolly in his late teens. 16-19 back then. He was fair and tall.

*stay locked*

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by libertyfather(m): 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
Vexing... angryVexing...
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
*****Main Story*****

Eno! Eno! Eno!.. My friend Noso called me from far as i was about entering the school gate. He ran towards me '' whats up now, i thought you won't be in school today since its the first day of resumption'' i replied as we both placed hands on our shoulders. '' my mom forced me to come o''

Noso was my best friend and we did almost everything together, both good and bad!
As we approached our new class since we were just promoted to primary four, we met our class teacher who we greeted smiling broadly. '' how are you doing boys?'' he replied our greetings.
We took a sit that we claimed as ours for the term.
'' who's that girl that just came in?'' Noso asked. '' am sure she's a new student, i hav'nt seen her before.'
''she fine sha''
Noso uttered

'you better shut up before uncle hears you, its too early to start those rubbish'' i replied.

''by the way, i saw Esther, she said she's gonno come to school because of you o, she said she misses your face '' Noso said.

'' she better not miss me ooh.. We almost got caught by Amaka (a sir pupil) the other day while.........''

''

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
libertyfather: Vexing... angryVexing...
bros why you dey vex na?
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Zikyke(m): 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
Kip on writting,u dey try#is it noso or nonso#
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Samyj247: 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
I no go lie, this story de make me sleep
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
****CONTINUATION***
............ '' While i placed my hands on her thighs. What would have happened if that senior caught me doing that? ''
'' but you hav'nt really told me how it happened o'' -Noso replied.

Me; I'll tell you later, Nosa and Emma are coming'' (my classmate).
*we all greeted and joked before before we heard the bell*

##The school i attended had on primary school and its secondary school was in another area entirely (not in the same compound)##

The bell rang for assembly and we all rushed out. Praise and worship was led by a teacher. Thereafter, the principal came and welcomed all of us. He gave his speech on 'rules and regulations' and urged us to be in our best behaviours.
+after the speech, we all marched to our classes.
We were only 11 in primary 4 .
Six boys and five girls.

* our form teacher came and introduced himself, and requested we also do the same.
Eventually the new girl Noso and I saw was in our class, she
was fair, neatly dressed and goodloking.
She stood up and introduced her self as Tasha.
Noso started calling her name silently to himself (like he was tryna memorize it.)
our form teacher- Mr Ojo stressed that we'll need a class rep, and opted that anyone who wanted to be the class captain should come out.
No one did, apart from Emma.
He then asked if we wanted Emma to be the class rep, we all replied ''NO!''
Emma was a bully! A dreaded one!
I can still remember him telling us he'll deal with us after class for refusing to crown him captain!

Mr Ojo then asked the class to nominate anyone,
Noso and some others shouted ''Leke!!!'
Leke was my ''nick name''
i was reluctant to come out cus i was never interested in the position, but Mr Ojo demanded my presence at the front of the class to contend for the position.
I came out, and the girls in the class also nominated Esther.
Esther was very brilliant, i wonder how i was able to still come out ahead of her during exams.
She could pronounce words i did'ntt know without obstruction.
Mr Ojo requested that I and Esther backed the class as they voted.
After the short election, we faced the class, and i saw my friends giving me 'thumbs up'' as Mr Ojo announced me as the new class rep!
I wasn't happy, i was scared!
In my mind ''weitin these people don put me so?''
instead of me celebrating i was thinking about what Emma would do to me after class.

Time went fast as I hurried home as soon as i heard the bell. I did'ntt even wait for Noso, i was on my way out of the gate when i heard someone called me - 'lekins! Lekins! ''
i thought for a second, 'could that be Noso, but that is'nt his voice at all''
the voice called me again, and i did'ntt bother to look back cus i remembered the voice.
I tried moving faster .
''you better wait there or else if i chase you, you're going to cry''
it was the bully Emma calling after me, in fear i waited but summoned courage to confront him.
He approached me and.....................

* brb lemme drink water*
stay locked#

2 Likes

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
Zikyke: Kip on writting,u dey try#is it noso or nonso#
thats how we called him then, i guess its Nonso though. Thanks for the correction bro.
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
Samyj247: I no go lie, this story de make me sleep
hahahahah! Na intro naw.. Besides its my first time. Just keeping reading, you'll find it interesting as time goes on.
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
Please kindly correct me if you notice any errors. I'll be glad.
For those reading, thanks much!
For those following, thanks alot!
For those commenting am grateful!

*this thread is opened to critics and and corrections*
Thanks!
*stay locked as i update the next event*

AS YOU READ FURTHER, KINDLY LOAD THE NEXT PAGE TO GET MORE ON THIS STORY.

Thanks!
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
******CONTINUATION******

........... Emma approached me and grabbed my hands, i tried letting go but he held on tight.
'' What is your problem, what did i do?'' - I muttered
''you told them not to vote for me abi? You're in trouble'' -Emma replied.
Me: ''listen, i did'ntt tell anyone not to vote for you, it wasn't my fault i was chosen to be the prefect, i don't even want to'' - i uttered trying to set my hand free from his grasp.
#Emma was far older and bigger than me, for his age, he should had been in secondary school by then, but his brain was a special kind. He was probably at about 13years then#

''so why did you accept the position? '' - He asked while landing a slap on my face.
I couldn't hit back, that would make things worse, i just tried letting my hands go, but he held on tight.
He was about landing another slap on me as a passer by intruded.
The man requested he left me at ones, and Emma said - '' you're lucky, I'll catch you tomorrow''

Emma left me and ran back to school (probably to descend on those who voted for me).
I was so relieved and elated when Emma left, and immediately i thanked the man who saved me.

I swiftly walked home as i heard a familiar voice beckoned on me..
I turned to look, Behold it was Nonso running towards me.
'' Leke , hope that mad man did'nt beat you badly (referring to Emma) , cus i saw him threatening to beat Isaac for not voting for him' -Nonso uttered
'' He was about to when someone helped me'' - I replied
And Nonso added-
'' you're so lucky. by the way, don't mind him. Afterall, you are the class rep, you can report him to Mr Ojo.
And please, allow me write names of noise makers tomorrow. Abeg!''

''if that is your problem, ok, you can write, but don't write Esther's name'' - I replied

Nonso laughed while saying '' i forgot she's your wife.
well by the way, that new girl Tasha, she was among the people that voted for you o, she was the only girl that raised her hand to vote for you ''
I was surprised and was speechless for a moment, I then uttered '' well, I'll thank her tomorrow''
' i also noticed she was always looking at you' -Nonso replied

''come, is that not the way to your house, (pointing to the direction).. So bye bye'' - i intruded

## Emma and i then waved good bye as we parted ways##

On my way home, about getting to the junction leading to my house, i saw two grown up girls , i greeted and passed.
One of them called me back and asked for my name, i told her.

'' Do you know you're very handsome?'' - she said smiling at me..
Thank you ma- I replied looking at the ground
'' my name is Tonya, you look so much like a boy i used to know, where do you stay?'' -she asked
I replied by pointing my hands to my street unable to raise my head cus i was shy.
Her friend called her and she opted her friend to go without her, that she wana follow me home to know my house.
#I was transfixed, remembering my mom telling me not to talk to strangers let alone bring them home. I refused, telling her my mom would not allow it. she made it clear to me that she would'nt come inside. I agreed in reluctance.

On our way to my house, she offered to buy me ice-cream, but i refused. Telling her ''thank you ma''.
Still on our way to my house, she started asking me some uncomfortable questions such as
'' have you ever ...................................''

*story continues*
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 01, 2014
'' Have you ever had a girlfriend ?'' - miss Tonya asked me..
''no ma, am still too small'' -i replied.
## Tonya was a good looking young girl, she was in her early 20s back then, who lived in a street adjacent to mine##

'' you're a very nice looking boy, i would like to know more about you, that's why i want to know where you live.'' -Tonya

''ok ma, we are almost there'' -i replied pointing my hands to my house.

## we got to the entrance of my house and we both haulted and she said ''so this is where you live right? I'll come visiting someday to take you out, and to also get to know your mom''##
''Okay ma, thank you.''- i replied
''take this''- Tonya said.
##she brought out two pieces of N500 note and offered me one##
''Thank you ma, but my mom would asked me where i got it.'' - I objected
''then tell her an aunty gave it to you, please take it'' -she utter.
## after much persuasion, i insisted in refusing to take the N500 from here. She did'nt insist anymore and bid me goodbye giving me a kiss on my cheek and smiling and told me she'll come to see me some other day.''

*i went inside the house and our door was locked, i went to the usual place we kept our key, and i found it.......... I opened the door and marched straight to the kitchen, i opened the pot, but my mom did'ntt prepare anything for me to it. * we weren't poor, as a matter of fact, i lived likka 'aje butter' with a blend of 'kpako'*
when i saw there was'ntt anything prepared for me, i was pissed! I went to the fridge and made tea and ate along with bread to hold myself before my mom comes.
After i had taken off my uniform and had my bath, i zoomed off to the main house.

'' aunty good afternoon'' - I greeted
''how are you? And how was school' -miss Emillia replied
'' School was fine, where is everyone else?'' - I asked
Miss Emillia: they went to out, your mom said she'll be back very soon, she went to see her sister.
Me: Ok... ( i sat on the chair opposite her)
she was putting on a skimpy mini skirt and placed one of her legs on the handle of the chair she was sitting while watching TV.
As young as i was, i was carefully staring at her legs (not in lust though, just innocently looking).
She saw me and smiled, and asked.
'' do you like them?''
I replied saying '' no o''
she started laughing and told me that her bf is crazy about them.
I did'ntt reply, i just gazed on the Tv.
She stood up and went to the kitchen and brought me a plate of rice. I ate as i watched tv. She was still sitting in the same position.
After i finished eating, i stood up and went to wash the plates. I then returned to my sitting position after that.
I noticed she was smiling even when what we were watching was'ntt funny, she looked at me smiling partly and called me .......................

*story continues*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by chii8(f): 10:11am On Sep 01, 2014
The setting of this stor must be i Edo
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 01, 2014
chii8: The setting of this stor must be i Edo
why'd you say so?
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 01, 2014
********CONTINUATION********

......... Miss Emillia called me and insisted i help her buy a bottle of Pepsi from my neighbour who lived in the back flat.
I did as she instructed.
Getting there, i saw Emilomoh, (the first daughter of the family who lived in the back flat along with us).
## Emilomoh was a 9years old subtle little girl, wise and dubious. she'll do anything to get movies.
Her mother had a little store across the street. She was usually the one who kept the store for her mom. She used this opportunity to the best of her advantage.
Due to her weird lust for movies (home videos, American films etc), she ended up giving out products her mom sold at the store in exchange of films.
Most times customers would come and buy things worth as much as N700 and they won't pay, in exchange, they'll give her a movie disk......................
This got me angry most times, cus her mom's business was at a losing end.

*brb, battery low*

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by dokdave(m): 11:58am On Sep 01, 2014
nyc 1 bro....yu doing well waiting for more updates...#FOLLOWING...
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by domdan13(m): 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
dokdave: nyc 1 bro....yu doing well waiting for more updates...#FOLLOWING...

We on mutual ground Man...
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Prosperousmind: 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
grin ;DGhost mode de-activated!!!!!

-----nice one bro 70% diction accuracy grin
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
chii8: The setting of this stor must be i Edo
benin to be precise!
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
dokdave: nyc 1 bro....yu doing well waiting for more updates...#FOLLOWING...
... Thanks bro.. I really appreciate .
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
Prosperousmind: grin ;DGhost mode de-activated!!!!!
-----nice one bro 70% diction accuracy grin
thanks my man, do endeavour to follow for more updates.
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
domdan13:

We on mutual ground Man...
thanks much brov.
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
hephzibahbeulah: benin to be precise!
lol... Miss prophet.. Your guess' are as good as wrong!
Its all happened at Ibadan !
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
*******CONTINUATION*******

Whenever you seem hungry, just take a stroll to ''mama Emi's'' shop (the mother of Emilomoh), if you eventually find Emi at the shop, its your lucky day! Take as much as you want, provided you drop a movie.
Though she was psyched about movies, but she was'ntt dull academically.
Though i was older than her in age and class, Emi knew the 'rules of the street' better than me.
She was pure 'kpako'! even though she attended a private school and mingled with likes of me (aje butter boy)!
As young as she was, she was damn spoilt and very sharp!
I used to think she was a witch!
Her smartNess was too much for her age.
But when it comes to movies, that's her 'mumu button'!

## so after getting the cold Pepsi from Emi, i immediately went to deliver it to miss Emillia who was not in the sitting room when i got there.
I beckoned on her, and she replied from her room and requested i bring it to her.
Entering her room, i saw her un.cl.ad! I ran out immediately leaving the drink at the entrance of her door.
I could hear her laugh hysterically.
When she came out (on clothes), she was still laughing and she said '' Leke, why did you run like that now? Don't you know that's how woman was initially created? besides very soon, you'll have to pay to see an image like that. You saw it free and you're running''

I did'nt utter a word, the little boy was confused!
## as she was about opening the drink, i heard my mom's car (Toyota stallion), i immediately ran to open the gate#

******* NEXT DAY*******

'' study hard okay?'' - my mom said to me while dropping me at the entrance of the school's gate.

Entering into the school, i saw Tasha, she looked better than she was the other day. She was somewhat radiant!
She actually waited for me to catch up with her.
'' is that your mom?'' - Tasha asked
'' yeah she is'' - I replied
'' how come you're fair and she's dark?'' - She asked
'' i don't know o, my dad is fair sha.. By the way, Nonso told me that you voted for me to be the class rep, thank you! '' - I replied
she smiled and replied - '' ok, you're welcome''

'' Be careful of Emma, he's a bully, he might try to bully you around for voting for me. try to avoid him and always threating to report him to Mr Ojo'' - I said

''who's Emma? Is he not the one coming towards us with a Cain?'' - she replied.

I looked by the side she pointed to and behold...
Emma was..............

*story continues*
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
sosalekins: lol... Miss prophet.. Your guess' are as good as wrong!
Its all happened at Ibadan !
ehennnn? U sure Ok o.
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by wizard007(m): 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
I smell some BIG lies in this story, OP sofri shocked
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
wizard007: I smell some BIG lies in this story, OP sofri shocked
no lies man.. #plain honesty!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. / The Tenth Generation / Chimamanda Adichie's 18 Honorary Doctorate Degrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.