Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,059 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

.......... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .......... (3156 Views)

Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty / Presidency Caught Showcasing Kwankwaso’s Projects As Jonathan’s Achievement. / Incredible: Top 40 Goodluck Jonathan's Achievement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .......... by naijaking1: 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
talktimi: Jonathans' administration has not achieved a single feat, the budgets are just squandered on committees and nothingness. There's no single federal project going on in the country neither do we have any investment initiatives coming from the fg. Nigeria just exists day by day.

I see you missed this earlier thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1826022/56-punch-list-president-goodluck-ebele

Personally, the greatest achievement of GEJ is allowing people like you to run their mouths all in the name of democracy. Dictators like Buhari would have since beheaded so many opposition people I know on this N/L if he was still in power.
Thank your God for GEJ

6 Likes

Re: .......... by gists: 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
luvinhubby:
Repackaging is one thing & boosting productiom is another.
You cannot package what is not available.
That local rice is gradually taking over from massively imported India & Thailand rice is not a function of packaging, but availability.
Bought local rice for N8,500 a bag when the foreign is selling at N10,500

Are telling me we NEVER had locally made & package rice in Nigeria before this administration?
Oh yeah after all GEJ brought facebook to Nigeria - right? Why am I not surprised grin grin grin
Re: .......... by gists: 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
naijaking1:

Personally, the greatest achievement of GEJ is allowing people like you to run their mouths all in the name of democracy. Dictators like Buhari would have since beheaded so many opposition people I know on this N/L if he was still in power.
Thank your God for GEJ

Yeah. just like he beheaded all opposition when he was a the head of state and supreme ruler during his tenue. The history books are full of those he beheaded.

1 Like

Re: .......... by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
BrownKnight: This is a very St.upid thread
Hell stuupid indeed..
@op,that gossippin'n'gistin' laughing jackal-with a penchant for yelling for his giggling hyenas n errand pidgeons-of an op shud take his restless arsse to google n do da needful....sweating ur pants out in ur futile bid to rope da hardworking president to some ridicule wud only amount to yall janjaweeed losers making a foool of ur meserable selves...
#GET TILL'19

1 Like

Re: .......... by luvinhubby(m): 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
gists:

Are telling me we NEVER had locally made & package rice in Nigeria before this administration?
Oh yeah after all GEJ brought facebook to Nigeria - right? Why am I not surprised grin grin grin
Market availability is the response to that.
Re: .......... by BrokenTV: 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
I don't see the need of opening threads upon thread trashing one matter constantly, even if you open one billion thread the supporters of APC will never agree see light, they will continue to play politics of deceit.
At OP follow this thread that was created on his achievement and also Google is your friend. Goodluck to you.
https://www.nairaland.com/1838655/another-look-president-jonathans-achievements

6 Likes

Re: .......... by talktimi(m): 8:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
naijaking1:

Thank your God for GEJ
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.
Re: .......... by jmaine: 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
talktimi: I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

Your sarcasm na die . . . . .LOlz . . . . grin

3 Likes

Re: .......... by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
talktimi: There's no single federal project going on in the country neither do we have any investment initiatives coming from the fg. Nigeria just exists day by day.
The SURE-P chairman in my state confirmed this last month. Tell me which country can progress without executing any capital project? All they do is spend on recurrent. This's why everyone is complaining, but to the Jonathanians who do not know the implication of this, it's GEJ till 2019.
Re: .......... by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
luvinhubby:
Market availability is the response to that.
The locally packaged rice have always been there since Obj's time.
Re: .......... by SporaD8: 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
Op, I will give you the highlights but...

Re: .......... by luvinhubby(m): 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
enigmaotr: The locally packaged rice have always been there since Obj's time.
Likewise myself since th 70s, but i'm seeing it available in this form, quantity & price now.
Re: .......... by Firefire(m): 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
tongue grin cheesy
Re: .......... by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
@ brokentv this is what I got from that thread!!!!
iREPGEJ2015: MAJOR ACHIEVEMENT:

1. The Speedy Signing into Law of Freedom of Information Bill and Press Freedom. The FOI Law is One Reason I love President Goodluck Jonathan. The whole world Stood Up for him the day he Signed it into law. Most states in Nigeria throw the FOI Law in a trash bin especially Lagos State.

2. The revitalisation of the Agricultural Sector, which is unprecedented in the history of Nigeria. The Agriculture revamp is equal to non.

3.The establishment of nine new universities and Almajiri education in Northern part of Nigeria.

4. Reactivation and modernisation of Railway, science and technology. Economic boost. Aviation revolution. Roads. Strong foreign policy and Diaspora protection policies.

The signing into law the Same Sex Marriage Prohibition Act and Pensions Law

Now the SouthEast.

1. Completion of Onitsha River Port. Of all the River Ports being constructed by the FG (Baro, Lokoja,etc) Onitsha Port was the first to be completed. It is now being concessioned. The equipments being used by Julius Berger for preliminary works on the Second Niger Bridge were delivered through the Port.

2. Construction of Oguta River Port in Imo State. This should be completed this December or early next year and then concessioned.

3. Award of contract for rehabilitation of Amanwaozuzu-Uzoagba-Eziama-Orie-Amaohia road in Imo State (N1.27b).

4. FG is building a new N2.5billion federal secretariat in Anambra. None existed before now.

5. FG has completed the Onitsha-Owerri road

6. FG has expanded the Bridge-Head to Upper-Iweka section of the Enugu-Onitsha road to 10-lane.

7. The FG just awarded re-construction of Section I and II of Enugu-PH road at N90billion. Work has commenced.

8. The Enugu International Airport is now open to business with the outside world with commencement of international flight operations.

9. The N13billion New international terminal is under construction at Enugu International Airport. It is the FIRST out of the 5 planned new international terminals to be built in Lagos, Abuja, Kano and PH.

9. Ebonyi now has a brand new teaching hospital. Thus, 5 DECADES after, the southeast now have 3 federal teaching hospital- University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH), Enugu and Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki (FETHA) EBONYI and NAUTH.

10. Ebonyi now has a brand new federal university. It is called Federal University, Ndufu-Alike,Ebonyi State.

11. Contract for the N100billion 6-lane Second Niger bridge has been awarded to Julius Berger. Julius started preliminary work around July this year.

12. The PH-Enugu-Maiduguri railway rehabilitation was scheduled to be completed this December.

13. The Southeast is well covered in the ongoing feasibility studies for modern railways across the country.

14. The Sam Mbakwe Airport in Owerri is one of the Airports remodelled.

15. The N1.5billion Zik’s mausoleum and library being constructed in Onitsha.

16. Completion of work on Obiozara-Uburu-Ishiagu road in Enugu and Ebonyi States.

17. Completion of work on Abakaliki-Mbok (Ogoja Junction) road in Ebonyi and Cross-River States.

18. Completion of work on Owerri-Aba Road in Imo and Abia States.

19. Completion of work on Okpala-Igwurita road in Imo State.

20. Completion and commissioning of the crucial second 330KV Onitsha-Benin transmission line.

21. Completion of 1×7.5MVA power injection sub station each in Orafite and Amichi in Anambra states(lol)

22. Completion of 2×2.5MVA Eke distribution injection sub station in Enugu.

23. Completion of 7.5MVA power distribution injection substation in Trade fair area of Enugu.

24. Completion of 7.5MVA power injection sub station in New Heaven, Enugu state.

25. Rehabilitation and reopening of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, depot at Aba, Abia State. The depot was closed for over 6 years.
This is what you call achievement for 5year??
Btw: the emboldened is laughable. How can you call signing of contract achievement? Every politician sign contract they don't fulfil... Anyway not to deviate.... Are these achievement of jonathan?
Re: .......... by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
Firefire: tongue grin cheesy
brother, the only Jonathanian wey get sense. Abeg na wetin Jonathan don achieve since 2010 as Prsident and his time as Gov?
Re: .......... by pelvicky(m): 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
OP,,I know you are desperate to power u APC'S bt by Gods grace, it won't be possibe.

But to your question:

He construct a good and standard railway lines that have been abadoned years ago.

He construct very good road...a journey of 9hours take 5hours.

In the power sector,,,everybody knws deir is a change in our electricity...we are having light up to 18hours a day.

Many wondeful things this my humble president has done but its unfortunate haters won't see it..

Goodluck till 2019...PDP!! Power!!

1 Like

Re: .......... by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
enigmaotr:
The SURE-P chairman in my state confirmed this last month. Tell me which country can progress without executing any capital project? All they do is spend on recurrent. This's why everyone is complaining, but to the Jonathanians who do not know the implication of this, it's GEJ till 2019.
Bros it funny and laughable
Re: .......... by pelvicky(m): 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
OP,,I know you are desperate for power u APC'S bt by Gods grace, it won't be possibe.

But to your question:

He construct a good and standard railway lines that have been abadoned years ago.

In the power sector,,,everybody knws deir is a change in our electricity...we are having light up to 18hours a day.

He conduct a free,fair and credible election in anambra,edo,ondo,ekiti,osun.

Many wondeful things this my humble president has done but its unfortunate haters won't see it..

1 Like

Re: .......... by tit(f): 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
Jonathan is guaranteeing the unity of Nigeria by preventing and defeating your breakaway caliphate of APC.

2 Likes

Re: .......... by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
pelvicky: OP,,I know you are desperate to power u APC'S bt by Gods grace, it won't be possibe.

But to your question:

pls which are the road? You really mean Nigerians can testify of 18hrs electricity daily?(or you mean monthly?)

What are the other things?
Re: .......... by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
luvinhubby:
Likewise myself since th 70s, but i'm seeing it available in this form, quantity & price now.
So you mean this administration is responsible for the increase in production? The foundation have been laid before now...when GEJ was just a Deputy Governor.
Re: .......... by pelvicky(m): 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
barcanista: pls which are the road? You really mean Nigerians can testify of 18hrs electricity daily?(or you mean monthly?)

What are the other things?
dnt tel me you are ignorant of the roads he constructed and our 18hours electricity.,SMH

you know many things he has done but you don't want 2 say it

1 Like

Re: .......... by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
pelvicky: dnt tel me you are ignorant of the roads he constructed and our 18hours electricity.,SMH

lolsss 18hrs daily or monthly? Maybe you need to tell us your location(I mean state not your residence-hope you get?).
As for the roads, can you mention them?
Re: .......... by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
pelvicky: dnt tel me you are ignorant of the roads he constructed and our 18hours electricity.,SMH

sluvy4tune:

Na one chance be that ? E get any part of Naija wey Nepa no dey take light ? We never see light for like 3days now

Someone posted that.... He lives in Uyo!!! Where in 9ja enjoys 18hrs lite daily?
Re: .......... by size38: 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
All GEJ's much talked about achievements are only on papers and social media. We have not seen anything on ground to buttress their point.
Re: .......... by Papertrail11(m): 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
4, 1 gallon of fuel i bought 8 days ago is still in generator, compared to daily 8 liters spent daily before, courtesy of GEJ's power reforms.

These are just a few of my PERSONAL experience, others still dey.[/quote]

This is serial bs I gallon fuel watt hw much were u buying fuel as at 2012 or 2011 65 now u buy it literally dobule the price even at a reduced quantity nd quantity from petrol stations...

Do yu knw hw d increase in fuel price affected Nigerianz? huh dat is d reason the economy and d country is not doing well today families are crying homes aee breaking up and ur talk ing like its some achivement.....do u know hw many Nigerian buzinesses hav3 closed up ev3n ur so called Dangote spend 1billion naira on power per month

Dis is not an achiv3ment bruh but a dis-achievement
Re: .......... by cooltone: 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
Took a trip from Portharcourt to Aba then to Owerri and from there back to Portharcourt. I confirmed the wickedness of GEJ especially to the people of the south East. This is a pathetic situation, we have never had it this bad. Nothing is working sincerely

1 Like

Re: .......... by Papertrail11(m): 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
enigmaotr:

Even d state govt are complaining of decreased revenue for ex oyo state of abou 9million pple recivese allocation of mere 5billion while bayelsa of less dan 800000pple recives 22billion per month hw many factories manufacturing factoriws are in bayelsa sef. Jonathan is a colossal failure....

by the way bruh waht state do yu come from
Re: .......... by Haywirezzz: 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
I still wonder where and where the 18hrs daily supply of electricity is experienced. I stay in Onitsha,anambra state and d power situation in d odoakpu area where one of our major printing firms is located has been pathetic for months now especially in august. And with d refusal of EEDC to supply prepaid meters to d residents,it has been exploitation galore with tales of sorrow from a good number of residents.What type of govt will allow its citizens to be exploitated by capitalists like Emeka Offor? Businesses ar crumbling while EEDC is smiling to d banks which is y it sounds so funny when some pple proclaim that D incumbent president has d unalloyed support of d south east. Time will tell.
Re: .......... by jamace(m): 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
Re: .......... by naijaking1: 2:25am On Sep 01, 2014
talktimi: I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

I beg don't play ignorance with me.
Are you the only one here who is either too young to know, ignorant to remember, and willfully forget Buhari's atrocities in the name of ruling Nigeria as a military dictator
Ok go ask your parents, or pick up a history book!

1 Like

Re: .......... by BrokenTV: 4:32am On Sep 01, 2014
barcanista: @ ?
A stubborn goat will continue to be a stubborn goat. Out of 9 pages those you listed where all you where able to gather. Since somebody have made up his mind against something negatively there is no amount of evidence provided that can make that can make that person to see anything positive in that person. There is no other President that have performed what Jonathan have did in that office, inspite of all the security challenges. Have the past northern leaders done what Goodluck have done for that region which their brothers Boko haram are destroying.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mainok Attack: Nigerian Soldiers Battle Boko Haram; 68 Feared Killed (PHOTO) / Betrayal? PDP Chief Who Worked For APC Victory Opens Up / EFCC TO INVITE T. A. ORJI & HIS SON OVER MULTIPLE FRAUD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.