Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

In Need Of Good Option Trader Mentor In PORT-HARCOURT. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / In Need Of Good Option Trader Mentor In PORT-HARCOURT. (2064 Views)

Fx/binary Option Trader:get The Pro Trading Software And Make Money Consistently / Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Good Option Trader Mentor In PORT-HARCOURT. by phoenixchap: 6:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
Everybody/anybody who has a good hands-on experience and is willing and available to tutor me through option trading will be highly appreciated. I'll gladly appreciate references also.
Thanks.
You can reach me on
2BA74C75 (bb).

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Good Option Trader Mentor In PORT-HARCOURT. by ernie4life(m): 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
While looking for a tutor make out time and read this it will help you.
http://www.investopedia.com/university/options/option.asp
Re: In Need Of Good Option Trader Mentor In PORT-HARCOURT. by phoenixchap: 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
ernie4life: While looking for a tutor make out time and read this it will help you.
http://www.investopedia.com/university/options/option.asp
Thank ernie4life went through I trade forex part time just need help understanding BOM, I'm a beginner @ this so to say. Really appreciate your concern, wouldn't mind further enlighenment.
Re: In Need Of Good Option Trader Mentor In PORT-HARCOURT. by fxstory(m): 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
phoenixchap:
Thank ernie4life went through I trade forex part time just need help understanding BOM, I'm a beginner @ this so to say. Really appreciate your concern, wouldn't mind further enlighenment.
you even have knowledge in forex,then you can still learn more.with your knowledge in forex if sound,you can use it to trade options.you don't necessrarily needs some one to teach you physically.
Re: In Need Of Good Option Trader Mentor In PORT-HARCOURT. by phoenixchap: 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
Thank boss. i've finally gotten through someone is helping and i can very much say i understand the similarities very much. now doing my demo trading and it's been wonderful..
Re: In Need Of Good Option Trader Mentor In PORT-HARCOURT. by Gentle4lyf: 8:39am On Feb 26, 2015
Please may I also be linked in? Maybe to you @OP or your found mentor. I'm also in search of one, really interested. Thanks in anticipation
Re: In Need Of Good Option Trader Mentor In PORT-HARCOURT. by dabosuker(m): 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
phoenixchap:
Thank boss. i've finally gotten through someone is helping and i can very much say i understand the similarities very much. now doing my demo trading and it's been wonderful..

please can you also link me up, i did try forex once with a demo account, but somehow did not go live because of cash constraints , am looking to try again, can we meet up? am also in phc
Re: In Need Of Good Option Trader Mentor In PORT-HARCOURT. by dvd(f): 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Think Of Betting As An INVESTMENT Not Gambling(vfl) / Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes / Get Free Personal Forex Settings And Join Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.