Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,367 members, 7,781,001 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:18 AM

Leave Men Of God Alone!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leave Men Of God Alone!!!! (683 Views)

Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! / Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God / Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave Men Of God Alone!!!! by nomabeeee(f): 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
You fornicate and commit adultery everyday yet u have the gut to talk about pst chris oyahkilome's case right?..if u re in the habit of critizing and talking about men of God..then u aint getin it right..am not a member of his church but this is really geting outa hand..people no longer mind their businesses..poke nosing into the affairs of ministers of God..whatever they do,they have God to judge them and not you..find something to do wt ur time plss..
Re: Leave Men Of God Alone!!!! by Tallesty1(m): 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
Brain-washing and Friend-zoning, which one do you think is worse?

1 Like

Re: Leave Men Of God Alone!!!! by dazzlingbeau(f): 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
Brain washing grin
Tallesty1: Brain-washing and Friend-zoning, which one do you think is worse?

1 Like

Re: Leave Men Of God Alone!!!! by Tallesty1(m): 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
dazzlingbeau: Brain washing grin
The op don die be that.

1 Like

Re: Leave Men Of God Alone!!!! by dazzlingbeau(f): 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
grin
Tallesty1: The op don die be that.
Re: Leave Men Of God Alone!!!! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2014

7 Likes

Re: Leave Men Of God Alone!!!! by plaetton: 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
musKeeto: [img]http://tctechcrunch2011.files./2012/09/brainwash.gif?w=316[/img]

Most appropriate.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Leave Men Of God Alone!!!! by eph12(m): 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
I won't be caught criticizing a (so called) man of God at the same time I will never defend any of them. Its simply not my business smiley
Re: Leave Men Of God Alone!!!! by Ranchhoddas: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
nomabeeee: You fornicate and commit adultery everyday yet u have the gut to talk about pst chris oyahkilome's case right?..if u re in the habit of critizing and talking about men of God..then u aint getin it right..am not a member of his church but this is really geting outa hand..people no longer mind their businesses..poke nosing into the affairs of ministers of God..whatever they do,they have God to judge them and not you..find something to do wt ur time plss..
you have been brainwashed!

2 Likes

Re: Leave Men Of God Alone!!!! by nomabeeee(f): 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ranchhoddas: you have been brainwashed!
offcourse u brain washed me.
Re: Leave Men Of God Alone!!!! by Ranchhoddas: 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
nomabeeee: offcourse u brain washed me.
seen
Re: Leave Men Of God Alone!!!! by nomabeeee(f): 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ranchhoddas: seen
taking it soo personal..why does it bother u..u'v bn the only one commenting..take a break jor
Re: Leave Men Of God Alone!!!! by ladygogo: 3:17am On Sep 01, 2014
Tell the Law Courts not to judge them then, since they are you know, men of God? undecided

You mad or nah?

2 Likes

Re: Leave Men Of God Alone!!!! by Oluwason(m): 9:09am On Sep 01, 2014
nomabeeee: You fornicate and commit adultery everyday yet u have the gut to talk about pst chris oyahkilome's case right?..if u re in the habit of critizing and talking about men of God..then u aint getin it right..am not a member of his church but this is really geting outa hand..people no longer mind their businesses..poke nosing into the affairs of ministers of God..whatever they do,they have God to judge them and not you..find something to do wt ur time plss..

Very funny, so 'cos people engage in same evil u listed they should keep quiet 'cos is a man of God doing it? So what are u if I may ask, woman of devil?

(1) (Reply)

The Root / Nigerian Churches And Their Individual Madness 4 – Household Church Of God / An Irish Convert To Islam Defends The ISIS Killing Of David Haines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.