Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town (6066 Views)

Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) / Shocking Photos From The Recaptured Town Of Damasak, Borno State / Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by NafeesaAA(f): 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
Information am getting from family and Friends in Madagali and Mubi indicate the Nigeria army might have recaptured Gwoza Town from Boko Haram members. That right now fighting is still on going in an attempt to rid the town from pocket of insurgents still lurking around, Pls pray for our boys, they deserve our prayers in this defining moment of our history.

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by Enkaynwa(f): 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
H
Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
Kai. So quick? Haba this caliphate deserves a slot in the guiness book of record as the shortest-lived caliphate after Hijrah!!

Big up our gallant soldiers!! God punish shekau!

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by Rikidony(m): 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
NafeesaAA: Information am getting from family and Friends in Madagali and Mubi indicate the Nigeria army might have recaptured Gwoza Town from Boko Haram members. That right now fighting is still on going in an attempt to rid the town from pocket of insurgents still lurking around, Pls pray for our boys, they deserve our prayers in this defining moment of our history.
HELLO LISTEN I DONT JOKE WITH THIS SORT OF NEWS BE SPECIFIC DONT JOKE WITH ISSUES OF NATIONAL SECURITY. THE QUESTION IS HOW SURE ARE YOU WHEN DID U GET THE INFO. ANY MORE INSIGHT ABOUT IT

1 Like

Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
good. We are getting results.
Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by Rikidony(m): 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
JohnSno: .

Ekaynwa: H

Una no big pass this kind stuff

1 Like

Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by NafeesaAA(f): 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
Rikidony:
HELLO LISTEN I DONT JOKE WITH THIS SORT OF NEWS BE SPECIFIC DONT JOKE WITH ISSUES OF NATIONAL SECURITY. THE QUESTION IS HOW SURE ARE YOU WHEN DID U GET THE INFO. ANY MORE INSIGHT ABOUT IT

As I said I got the news from a source I have no reason to doubt. Borno state is my area, I ve lost family members to this madness, am in no mood for games or joke. I just want this madness to end and any positive news regarding success on the part of Nigeria army is a welcome news. let's just cross our legs and wait for the breaking news hopefully tomorrow. By Allah's will Nigeria army will triumph.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by olapluto(m): 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
Kudos to Nigerian Army if this is true. Now please consolidate and advance. Push these baggas into Cameroon.

2 Likes

Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by luvinhubby(m): 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
God bless our gallant soldiers !
God bless our ebulient millitary heirachy !
God bless every optimistic, praying Nigerian !
God bless the good people of Borno & Adamawa states!
God bless our president & C in C, GEJ !
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria !
cool

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by DWJOBScom(m): 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
God will deliver Nigeria and rid it's territory and border, enemies of this great nations.

My knees and that of my friends will not stop praying for nigeria and asking God to protect those young solders

4 Likes

Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by jmaine: 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
BH mistake is deciding to leave their safe heavens in the Gworza hills . . . .Now is the time to track and send the bunch of rettards to the darkest part of Hades . . .

Nonsense . . . . .

4 Likes

Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by vedaxcool(m): 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
I pray and hope this news is true. I also hope they inflict a massive casualty on those criminal drug abusers!

4 Likes

Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by kadas01(m): 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
Victory is ours!

God bless our Armed Forces!
God bless Nigeria!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by brownlord: 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
Victory is sure, go gallant men of NA

2 Likes

Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by seanet02: 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
jmaine: BH mistake is deciding to leave their safe heavens in the Gworza hills . . . .Now is the time to track and send the bunch of rettards to the darkest part of Hades . . .

Nonsense . . . . .
See mouth. God bless Nigerian Army jare. Nobi for staying beside your computer screen.. na for action
Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by Ibnsultan01: 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
,Reviewing Nafeesa's info. Which is on the right path as NA Formation's have been fighting to buggies in that theater. I will say much later. NA. Victory from God Alone
Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by jmaine: 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
seanet02:
See mouth. God bless Nigerian Army jare. Nobi for staying beside your computer screen.. na for action

What is this one saying ?

4 Likes

Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by Pangea: 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
Thank God!
I hope they were able to put one in the middle of the eyes
Of the DENJA! DENJA! man
Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
.....seems somebody is beginning to do his job.
Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by lilprinze: 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
Lol they did not even rock their caliphate for up to two weeks before our brave soldiers recaptured it back
after the coward called shekau had said Gowza caliphate does not have anything to do with Nigeria again our gallant soldiers have proved that bastard wrong. this are the kind of news I like listening to.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by musaajebor(m): 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
i pray o
Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by Zillight: 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
.....source?
Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by tit(f): 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
Victory comes from Allahu!
Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
Let them continue to flush them out.... Is right time we take what belong to us back.....

Let them keep the fire burning....
Let them keep firing the bullet...

@BH who will lost his life tonight I wish u save journey to hell were u will meet ur 77 virgins.

2 Likes

Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by Unblockable: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
This' the kind of news we wanna hear. Expecting a positive result!

1 Like

Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by seanet02: 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
jmaine:

What is this one saying ?
Jamiu elepon blue, so wa pa.
Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by adamskutty(m): 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
Well! Booking of space
Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by Eldavido1: 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
Goodnews
Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by Brahms(m): 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by idu1(m): 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
[b][/b] GOD PUNISH DEVIL
Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
ZKOSOSO: Kai. So quick? Haba this caliphate deserves a slot in the guiness book of record as the shortest-lived caliphate after Hijrah!!

Big up our gallant soldiers!! God punish shekau!
they shall be flushed out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike / Breaking News: Ize-iyamu Leading By Wide Margin In Lagos / Giving The Chinese A Break From Oil Bids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.