Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town (6067 Views)

Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) / Shocking Photos From The Recaptured Town Of Damasak, Borno State / Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by Bryan12(m): 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
Enkaynwa: H
Welcome to the team
Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by meforyou1(m): 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
kill them all. take no prisoners
Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
See as this thread dry simply because it is not another sad tale from Gwoza. If it were to be news about Boko Haram taking over another town in Borno, the Haramists would have descended on this thread celebrating. People are not even happy at the success recorded by the gallant NA, they want them to fail so Boko Haram can flourish. We shall keep this thread alive and let the whole world know about the selfless service of our military men.

1 Like

Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by idupaul: 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
ResourceMan: Gwoza was never taken. Cant you see the boko haram video. How can Nigerian Army leave a barrack with weapons for less than 10 soldiers to defend. It was a ploy to draw the bastards out of Sambissa. The best thing to do would have been to allow boko haram capture as many towwns as possible before going on the offensive. The sad realities is that without such actions of letting the haramites take towns and villages this war will continue to be a ding dong affair.
Kudos Nigerian Army.

Poorest logic I have ever heard . Wetin happen na?
Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by gab264(m): 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
God be with them amen
Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by gab264(m): 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
gud
Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by IdomaLikita: 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
SUBMARINE:

I miss Sirius and those guys who were suggesting new tactics and strategy
If I am correct, one of them suggested Bait and Destroy tactics
Can you remind me his name

Jakumo is His Name Sir
Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by Adminisher: 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
IdomaLikita:

Jakumo is His Name Sir

That's idiotic. You have to think before posting. There are civilians in the place, there are lives being lived. What's bait and destroy? Bait with what?
Re: Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town by SUBMARINE: 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
IdomaLikita:

Jakumo is His Name Sir

Thank you sir. I thought it was Eastern leopard who once suggested that BH should be lured using smaller units which are BH favourite and artillery firepower used to destroy them.
Any way thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SHOCKING PHOTOS] Governor Fashola’s Uncle, Kayode Fashola In Alleged Wife Batter / Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike / The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.