Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Why Do We Hate Watching The Nigeria League. Pls Ds Purely For A Research. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Do We Hate Watching The Nigeria League. Pls Ds Purely For A Research. (603 Views)

Kano Pillars Wins Nigeria League (NPFL) For The Third Successive Time. / Photos Of World Leaders Watching The World Cup / Nigeria League Result Now On Livescore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Hate Watching The Nigeria League. Pls Ds Purely For A Research. by edogu(m): 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
Am doing a study on: viewership of Eng. Prem. League and its implications on football development in Nigeria: A Survey of Port Harcourt city residents. Pls what are those factors that discourage u from watching the Nigeria League? D answer will be used to structure one of d items contained in the my questionnaire. I don't want it 2 b open ended form. Thnks in anticipation of answers.
Re: Why Do We Hate Watching The Nigeria League. Pls Ds Purely For A Research. by sseunth(m): 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
substandard facilities
Re: Why Do We Hate Watching The Nigeria League. Pls Ds Purely For A Research. by acenazt: 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
Lack of sponsor for the league
Lack of Team sponsor
They don't broadcast
Lack Stadiums
No promotion
Most Teams don't have original kits

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Hate Watching The Nigeria League. Pls Ds Purely For A Research. by parrotibaba(m): 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
acenazt: Lack of sponsor for the league
Lack of Team sponsor
They don't broadcast
Lack Stadiums
No promotion
Most Teams don't have original kits
gbam!!! u just said it all
Re: Why Do We Hate Watching The Nigeria League. Pls Ds Purely For A Research. by shenisaac(m): 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
Well. Ever since I tried to watch the Nigerian league, I noticed that most matches were fixed. Particularly the home matches. I noticed that no home team lost. They either Won or drew.
Re: Why Do We Hate Watching The Nigeria League. Pls Ds Purely For A Research. by oseiwe(m): 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
I know a referee, what he told me made me uninterested in the Nigerian league.
Re: Why Do We Hate Watching The Nigeria League. Pls Ds Purely For A Research. by acenazt: 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
parrotibaba: gbam!!! u just said it all
In Kaduna we have two stadiums. ABS and Township stadium,two clubs that play Professional leagues but no promotion
Re: Why Do We Hate Watching The Nigeria League. Pls Ds Purely For A Research. by Ekpekus(m): 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
Insecurity for both officials, the away team & their supporters. A situation where there are just a handful of security at venue will simply encourage anarchy especially if the home side is losing.
secondly, No adequate marketing cum publicity of the team to even the city or town where they are talk more of the nation.
Thirdly, Poor financial renumeration of players hence the best in the leagie tend to jump ship at any given opportunity.
Fourthly, Poor training facilities and lack of continuity.

These in addition to what was listed above
Re: Why Do We Hate Watching The Nigeria League. Pls Ds Purely For A Research. by edogu(m): 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
@all. Thnk u guys. I thnk wt this few answers, I can proceed. Once again, thnks!
Re: Why Do We Hate Watching The Nigeria League. Pls Ds Purely For A Research. by kel4soft: 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
I grew up as a Sharks fan in Port Harcourt. I still go to the stadium till this moment. One thing I feel that scare people aware from the stadium is security. But, things are beginning to change, fans have started returning to the stadium because of an improvement in the stadium in regards to security. Having said that, the Wednesday fixtures are too odd for fans view since the matches are still played by 4pm. And majority of fans should still be in their work places or returning back.

(1) (Reply)

Wud U Have wanted we have A New Coach In Place Of Keshi? / No Nigerian Coach Is Good Enough To Handle The Super Eagles – Babayaro / Why Keshi must not continue: A Citizen's Report Card On Coach Keshi(a must read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.