Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Welcome To Uyo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Uyo (1010 Views)

Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) / Crowd Welcomes Governor Udom Emmanuel In Uyo (Photos) / A 1967 “Welcome To Nigeria” Billboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To Uyo by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
>>A city where PHCN no dey take light.
>>A city where keke napep dey overtake 911.
>>A city where even grandmama and grandpapa dey do agbero.
>>A city where agbero get mouth pass police.
>>A city where ajekpako fit dey form ajebutter.
>>A city where gutter dey smell pass poo poo.
>>A city where persin no fit carry goods for im own private motor.
>>A city where keke man no dey take eye see persin wey get car.
>>Add yours if you dey live for uyo.........

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Uyo by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
Thats my home town broh. Do you rili know Uyo? I doubt it. The Beautiful City of Uyo
Re: Welcome To Uyo by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
Woow phcn no dey take light?
Arranges his luggage*
Re: Welcome To Uyo by sluvy4tune(m): 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
Largas: Wo
ow phcn no dey take light?
Arranges his luggage*

Na one chance be that ? E get any part of Naija wey Nepa no dey take light ? We never see light for like 3days now

Re: Welcome To Uyo by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
sluvy4tune:

Na one chance be that ? E get any part of Naija wey Nepa no dey take light ? We never see light for like 3days now

grin the OP has been....
Re: Welcome To Uyo by irishCream: 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
Chaiii...but op u can lie oh shocked shocked

All na wash jare except keke and dat car issh...the duo na jus cat and dog everywhere not jus uyo grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Uyo by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
irishCream: Chaiii...but op u can lie oh shocked shocked

All na wash jare except keke and dat car issh...the duo na jus cat and dog everywhere not jus uyo grin

you stay there?
Re: Welcome To Uyo by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
sluvy4tune:

bros nah lie you lie so! Uyo dey get light lyk say tomorrow no dey, i dey live along itu rd close to uniuyo
Re: Welcome To Uyo by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
irishCream: Chaiii...but op u can lie oh shocked shocked

nah wetin i see nah im i talk o!
Re: Welcome To Uyo by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
Largas: Woow phcn no dey take light?
Arranges his luggage*
bro u are always welcome but BEWARE of agbero!
Re: Welcome To Uyo by sluvy4tune(m): 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: bros nah lie you lie so! Uyo dey get light lyk say tomorrow no dey, i dey live along itu rd close to uniuyo

Guy forget this uncommon transformational praise singing and face reality, my little cousin of 8years will not believe this ur blatant lie, I have been in Uyo for a year now , my office is at Udotung Ubo, my house is within akpan etuk, so I know what am talking about even as I type this na my gen dey power my fone.
Re: Welcome To Uyo by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
What is the essence of this thread?
Re: Welcome To Uyo by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
sluvy4tune:

Guy forget this uncommon transformational praise singing and face reality, my little cousin of 8years will not believe this ur blatant lie, I have been in Uyo for a year now , my office is at Udotung Ubo, my house is within akpan etuk, so I know what am talking about even as I type this na my gen dey power my fone.
you sure say you dey pay PHCN bills? But,you can come verify this my area nah......assemblies of God drive off itu rd nah 24/7 power supply
Re: Welcome To Uyo by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
sluvy4tune:

Re: Welcome To Uyo by Brahms(m): 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
Can you pls spice up this thread with some pictures??
Re: Welcome To Uyo by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 01, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: you sure say you dey pay PHCN bills? But,you can come verify this my area nah......assemblies of God drive off itu rd nah 24/7 power supply
i knew it that op was a jester and had not gone round uyo, prolly he jus landed a few days back for him to be fascinated by keke or the hipster lifestyle of the elderly or whatever crap he put in the op, So ur jus holled up in one street of the town and you think you knw uyo.being that I've not had lite for two days now, can I also say uyo is a city of permanent darkness?
Re: Welcome To Uyo by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 01, 2014
Brahms: Can you pls spice up this thread with some pictures??
pictures of what exactly? light bulbs in his house or keke napep or hipster grandparents or smelly gutter or ajepako?
Re: Welcome To Uyo by sluvy4tune(m): 4:39am On Sep 01, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: bro u are always welcome but BEWARE of agbero!

Which kain agbero, go lagos go see agbero u go know sey this guys for Uyo na joblessness make them dey street, For Lag Agbero is a professional career
Re: Welcome To Uyo by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 01, 2014
sluvy4tune:

Which kain agbero, go lagos go see agbero u go know sey this guys for Uyo na joblessness make them dey street, For Lag Agbero is a professional career
the last sentence got me rofl
Re: Welcome To Uyo by wetinhappen(m): 11:54am On Nov 12, 2015
All you ever need to know about Uyo or Akwa Ibom State as a whole is at www.wetinhappen.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Cultists Kill, Eat 9-year-old Boy / Lokoja-okene Road Now A Death Trap! / United States Of America Explains why It Won't Sell Arms To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.