Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

A Letter From An Aborted Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Letter From An Aborted Child (621 Views)

An Aborted Child Cries Out / "A Letter From An Aborted Child" / A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter From An Aborted Child by ccollins(m): 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
Dear Mum,I have decided to talk to you, to let you know my
feelings.I want to know why you did it. My story is short.I have stayed inside you for only three months.
I was very comfortable and warm. I felt really
protected. I know you are a special person because I ate the food you ate. I longed for the day I would see
your face. Nine months was a long time to wait, but I was determined to wait. I had to be patient. One day,
I heard you conversing with a man about me, and at
some stage you quarreled. The man then offered you some money to get rid of me. I was happy and prayed that this meant that I would at least see you,
the only person that I knew in the world: I was wrong. I had almost forgotten the issues until I felt
something sharp pierce my tiny ear. I jerked silently
and in pain, and asked you to protect me. Seconds
later, the object came,fiercer than before. My tiny
ear was cut up, starting from the ears then arms and
legs. It was an agonizing experience, my head was
then cut off and I died. It took me a whole hour to
die, a whole hour for an innocent three months
human being to be murdered. I remember the whole
incidence vividly and I keep asking myself, what I did
to deserve that cruel death? Why me? Why did you
do it to me? And why was I not given a chance to
live? I know you are having a lot of nightmares. You
remain guilty for the beastly act. Please explain to
your God why you committed the heinous act.
Personally, I have forgiven you though I never lived
to see your face. My journey to be back to my creator
was safe and I arrived safely. I was given a red carpet
welcome by an angel. I am in fact without
bitterness. I still love you mum.
Re: A Letter From An Aborted Child by Mskrisx(f): 8:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
Na wa o
Re: A Letter From An Aborted Child by kudoxs(m): 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
So people can no longer write an original piece, always copying and pasting all over the internet. Ole Buruku!
Re: A Letter From An Aborted Child by ccollins(m): 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
kudoxs: So people can no longer write an original piece, always copying and pasting all over the internet. Ole Buruku!
you are wrong. I created it myself, those that are all over internet were created by humans too not aliens
Re: A Letter From An Aborted Child by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
Aw unborn pikin go speak correct english lyk dis??
Re: A Letter From An Aborted Child by ccollins(m): 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
Harbosede02: Aw unborn pikin go speak correct english lyk dis??
technically what the unborn child would say if he could communicate with his father
Re: A Letter From An Aborted Child by kodlins(f): 8:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
This meanful post won't attract comments now
Re: A Letter From An Aborted Child by santos247(m): 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
Pls lets continue to encourage our girls/ladies, sisters and brethren that abortion breaks the heart of God Ina similar way murder does. Abstinence is key and if not, free condoms can be picked in some government hospitals naaaa
Re: A Letter From An Aborted Child by gidjah(m): 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
SO SO GUILTY O!LORD HAVE MERCY ON THIS YOUR SON .DID tigh once or twice or may be thrice !!only the mercies of God can see me through

(1) (Reply)

I Need Detailed Information On Divorce. / Cheap K/i/t/c/h/e/n/ Appliances / 43% Of Nigerian Children Don’t ‘exist’ -NPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.