Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) (103481 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris / Pastor Chris & Anita Oyakhilome Reportedly Share Their Two Children / How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by judedwriter(m): 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
dfav: from all indication wats causing the divorce is CHURCH WORK.... Not God

its high time Pastors understand that God comes first; then ur family before Church work...

if they can understand this i think they will solve the problem...

Pst Chris plz try and take a vacation with ur family; give ur wife attention & understanding; I think she will drop the divorce case.

Please leave church work for 2 wks or a mth; let ur other pastors run the church; while u focus on ur wife & kids...

Try and learn from Benny Hinns & Jay-z etc...
My guy u funny o. What has benny hinn got to do with jay-z dat devil worshipper Take ur time o, pastor Hinn is one of the most anointed men on this planet.
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
DuBLINGreenb: Nice but I hate the idea of looking at a girl and remembering a man still her over the sister in black anytime
OP please post the number of the one in white with big head
p.s what does op mean

OP means original poster.
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by cytellProperty: 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
whitecat007: What about their Son that impregnated South African? From another marriage or out of wedlock?

I blame people who can't pray for themselves, allowing these fake pastors lay hands on them and multiply the problems.
They don't have a son gosipper
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by sunkoye: 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
20pounds: Nna eh! If I select one of these girls... I don hammer be that. This is better than marrying a President or Governor's daughter cos while people will be cursing you along with your politician in-law, people will be praying for you and wishing you well as you spend their money on party, PJs, champagne, designer outfits(don't forget bleaching and jerry curls) and bullsh1t, as pastor's in-law.

Nna, see hammer knocking on my door. I need to fry my hair well and put onions and Turkey oil when it is done so I can look like their father. I am already yellow and know how to twist my tongue like oyibo. I can dress well and form like say I no dey sh1t...what other qualities do I need?

Nairalanders help a brother to attain this tall goal. The Lord will bless as you do so. Happy new month!
. kiss cry cry cry
after all these kuru kere transformation. ....oh boy...you go look like gay ooo grin
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by seankay(m): 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
divinepounds: mind your business were do you hear that they want to separated are you staying with were do you get the gist pls stop spreading news you don't no anything about
You are trying to make us laugh right?
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by Kingsimmer(m): 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
20pounds: Nna eh! If I select one of these girls... I don hammer be that. This is better than marrying a President or Governor's daughter cos while people will be cursing you along with your politician in-law, people will be praying for you and wishing you well as you spend their money on party, PJs, champagne, designer outfits(don't forget bleaching and jerry curls) and bullsh1t, as pastor's in-law.

Nna, see hammer knocking on my door. I need to fry my hair well and put onions and Turkey oil when it is done so I can look like their father. I am already yellow and know how to twist my tongue like oyibo. I can dress well and form like say I no dey sh1t...what other qualities do I need?

Nairalanders help a brother to attain this tall goal. The Lord will bless as you do so. Happy new month!
. kiss cry cry cry

lolz..
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by ritze(m): 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
Marraige is not a do or die affair! If they are no longerhappy together, the option of divorce is very much open. I don't understand our mentality about this divorce tingy..People should care more about there personal well being instead of monitoring others life. Men of God are human being and can make mistakes, as well as I believe learning from mistakes is 90% part of life! #MarraigeIsOverrated..huh!!
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by nicholausian(m): 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
matify:

Just hope neither of the feuding party has succeeded in poisoning their naïve minds .

Pastor and pastor(mrs), please sheath your swords for the sake of your denomination in particular and christaindom in general.
poison? Naive? You should know better than to advice Pastors on issues concerning their lives. Tread carefully!
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by continentalceo(m): 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
Benin babes!
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by hameen11: 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
MYSTERIOUS!!! Meet 14yrs old Ali Hussain, The Boy With The Body Of A 110-year-old Man (photos)

This 14-year-old boy, Ali Hussain, has been left with the body of a 110-year-old
in India because he has a rare disease which makes him age eight times
faster than normal.

For Full news and More Photos About this Mysterious Boy Click the link Below. Viewers discretion!!

http://www.tininews.com/meet-14yrs-old-ali-hussain-boy-body-110-year-old-man-photos/

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
esmeralda1: Beautiful Girls
See wot divorce is doing, unneccesary publicity.
hw wld u ve known?
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
JEITO: Say no to divorce!!!

Dar um jeito...they'll find a way around it

#teamHappyFamily
#teamFatherMotherChilldren

Divorce is a necessary evil in some relationships.

When done right it needs not be delimitating to the kids, not be public.

VPOTUS then, Al Gore, divorced. No outlandish stories or publicity.

1 Like

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by DonaldGenes(m): 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
Mendo007:
yes just like u n your father

Sorry Mendo007, iWas just playing with you as a fellow guy, Kinda quoting you in a sarcastic way..no vex
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by jbaby265(f): 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
beautiful flowers
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by Kruzilano(m): 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
Oboi... I go go join Christ embassy cos of these babes... Tight!!!!!
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
Dey re lovely... I do hope deir parents iron tins out ASAP, separation aint gud8-)
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by raphy(m): 11:06pm On Sep 01, 2014

. kiss cry cry cry
these girls r cute .thats true ..ya post makes me lol.dont think that you are d only guy tht want these tame beauries,many men wnt them o.
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by SterlingTowers(m): 8:57am On Sep 02, 2014
contactmorak: Charlene and Sharon Oyakhilome, are the two products of Pastor Chris and Anita Oyakhilome's marriage currently hitting the rocks. Unfortunately, these beautiful girls will soon become the children of a broken home if the court eventually dissolve their parents marriage.

You can only imagine what psychological and emotional effect the breakup will have on these girls.

Source: www.splendormag.com/2014/08/meet-pastor-chris-and-anita-oyakhilomes.html

May God intervene in the matter and save the marriage. Amen
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by KunAviero(m): 11:19am On Sep 02, 2014
Now they are the target of the media. But that's what their mum wants sha.
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by Mendo007(m): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Sorry Mendo007, iWas just playing with you as a fellow guy, Kinda quoting you in a sarcastic way..no vex
u just made me feel guilty with dat ur polite reply. just c hw u just dey make conscience dey judge me nw. I'm sorry 2 didn't min 2 b dat harsh. my apologies sir

1 Like

Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by pomide(m): 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
If God can't save your own marriage, how can you pray for other people's marriage to be solved?
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by Ogadtop(m): 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
What are other G.Os doing? Do u know u and i can actually make anita have a re-think? We can get a little crowd wiyh placard and walk the streets of major cities in nija and uk.
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by Navalsadiq(m): 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
diceman1: OP, what is your business with his daughters. Should we post your daughters pictures online if you quarrel with your spouse. Get a life.
pastor chris has got so many fans on nairaland
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by cytellProperty: 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
Navalsadiq: pastor chris has got so many fans on nairaland
That is not his point
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by otodeluxe(m): 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
one thing you should expect when marrying a white woman sad
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ok undecided
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by BERNIMOORE: 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
what 1 corinthians 14:28-32 said about women leadership is now manifested!
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by cytellProperty: 11:55am On Sep 03, 2014
BERNIMOORE: what 1 corinthians 14:28-32 said about women leadership is now manifested!
You don't know the scriptures.
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by CLEARINGAGENT: 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
Home breakers can @ least 4 d sake of dis jewel live d oyakilomes alone, where were u when dey started just as fellowship @ uniben. Food don ready u wan chop.
Re: Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) by Talk2nanro(m): 10:33am On Jul 14, 2016
the one on white is very cute . plus they dont make up which they took after their mother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I / Stop Using Your Phone In Church!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.